🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Confetti Mailing Exchange!

SwallowedInSea

Okay, I have received two letters with butterflies in them now :heart:

I've also made a discovery, since I just recived some from Brazil today, (THANK YOU SO MUCH PAULINHA COLDPLAY :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:) and some from jasmynebirch! I have to tell you, I messaged them both on the same day, because I had messaged other people before, and they said that they had given them away already. Anyways, They both sent them off on the same day, with out telling me, and then I got a message from both of them saying they sent them, so I couldn't really stop it...but anyways, before I tell you about my small discovery...I'll post a picture of the two letters;

meowww1.jpg

Both, safe inside my box of coldplaying letters until my dad takes them to laminate them so I can put them on my wall! :D :heart:

But here, is my discovery...

meowww-2.jpg

Look, the Latin American Tour butterflies are different from the ones on the other part of the tour!! The darker butterfly is the one from Brazil, and the lighter one is from the other part. Just thought I'd share that with you xD

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I'm new to Coldplaying and am so excited to find this thread. I, too, was in an upper seat at the Toronto show in July and was not able to capture a butterfly. I would love to have one -- even one will do. If anyone is willing to share let me know via PM and I'll send my address. Thank you and lots of love, Jilly

• 3 weeks later...

Good time of a day to everybody!

I've just found this thread and I'm so excited with idea of exchanging!! There might not be a chance for me to visit Coldplay concert ever.. and it's very sad. And it is even more bitter, because the guys are not going to use those confetti next tour, so even if a miracle can happen and they come to my home town, I won't see that butterfly rain..

If anybody has a wish to help me feel the atmosphere of the show, I'll be very thackful and excited!

Please, connect me via pm))

Hi!

Well I've never been to a Coldplay concert before and I don't think they will use butterflies on the next tour!!:bigcry: I would be so so so happy if I were to receive some butterflies by a fellow Coldplayer so,please, pm me and thank you so much!!

I live in Florida by the way:shy:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Okay, I have received two letters with butterflies in them now :heart:

I've also made a discovery, since I just recived some from Brazil today, (THANK YOU SO MUCH PAULINHA COLDPLAY :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:) and some from jasmynebirch! I have to tell you, I messaged them both on the same day, because I had messaged other people before, and they said that they had given them away already. Anyways, They both sent them off on the same day, with out telling me, and then I got a message from both of them saying they sent them, so I couldn't really stop it...but anyways, before I tell you about my small discovery...I'll post a picture of the two letters;

meowww1.jpg

Both, safe inside my box of coldplaying letters until my dad takes them to laminate them so I can put them on my wall! :D :heart:

But here, is my discovery...

meowww-2.jpg

Look, the Latin American Tour butterflies are different from the ones on the other part of the tour!! The darker butterfly is the one from Brazil, and the lighter one is from the other part. Just thought I'd share that with you xD

:thumbsup: