✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Oct-08: Washington DC - Verizon Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a BLAST. I was able to scream as loud as i could when it got silent (during the mini set and it was just him on the piano) "CHRIS I LOVE YOU" and he said "thank you, thank you "

I COULD HAVE DIED!!! the people behind me were like OMG he heard you. Can i just be Gwynnie for a day? :)

Hey NOTLOST92 how did you get to go to SNL? My husband has been WAITING for like 7 years to get tickets. That is AWESOME that you were there.

I had a BLAST. I was able to scream as loud as i could when it got silent (during the mini set and it was just him on the piano) "CHRIS I LOVE YOU" and he said "thank you, thank you "

I COULD HAVE DIED!!! the people behind me were like OMG he heard you. Can i just be Gwynnie for a day? :)

Lol:laugh3: that must've been awesome. I'd like to see a vid with that.

Hey NOTLOST92 how did you get to go to SNL? My husband has been WAITING for like 7 years to get tickets. That is AWESOME that you were there.

Lucky, I didn't have the nerve to scream anything :P

My friend has a connection at NBC, so when I heard that Coldplay was going to be on, I asked if he could get me a ticket :D It was incredible, Chris looked straight at me during Yellow!

Lucky, I didn't have the nerve to scream anything :P

My friend has a connection at NBC, so when I heard that Coldplay was going to be on, I asked if he could get me a ticket :D It was incredible, Chris looked straight at me during Yellow!

OMG that is sooooooo cool :cheesy:

Lol:laugh3: that must've been awesome. I'd like to see a vid with that.

Me too:cry:

I went on Youtube and there is one guy that has video of "The Hardest Part" i said it right BEFORE he started to sing but it wasn't on his video:veryangry2:

I didn't take any video of that moment because i was so excited that he was right in front of me.

YouTube - coldplay acoustic D.C. halloween[/url]

got a video of them runing up to the stands for acoustic set

Wow, you were so so so so close!!

Lucky you!

And in general (I repeat myself, I know, but I can't say it often enough):

Thanks for all the videos, pics and stories posted here.

Your contributions make many people very happy!!! :heart: