✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Oct-08: Washington DC - Verizon Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PHOTOS: Coldplay + Duffy @ Verizon Center

This past Halloween Friday Coldplay (led by Chris Martin, husband of Gwyneth, father of Apple and Moses) played a massive show at Verizon center. Duffy (she of “Mercy” fame) opened. Dakota was there to take epic photos.

Enjoy. And if you went, tell us how it was.

Bonus: if you are with child and looking to mark (scar) them for life with a name so special only a movie/rock star parent could love it, scroll below for our handy guide to some of our favorite “I am a celebrity and my child needs to be extra special” names below-Svetlana

Photos: >> http://www.brightestyoungthings.com/photo-posts/photos-coldplay-duffy-verizon-center/

2996651391_5fbba01e1a.jpg

[ame=http://www.flickr.com/photos/brightestyoungthings/sets/72157608604245109/show/]svetlana80's slideshow on Flickr[/ame]

Asleep at Verizon on Halloween!

My SO and I were the ones sleeping in section 102 row 0 seats 5/6 at the Coldplay performance on Halloween in the Verizon Center. :embarassed: We took the metro and partied on the way -- a little too much obviously. Someone supposedly took our picture. If you did or know who did, can you please post it? The only souvernirs we have are vague memories of the acoustic set in the audience (they were about 10 feet away from us) and crumpled tickets. We would love to have the pics :P

Memories!

Why would you want a picture of yourselves asleep?

Memories! We always take pictures of ourselves everywhere we go. We also try to find magnets for the fridge. If you have pics of us sleeping please post them for us.

Hi Mandy!!

my good dI hope these vids are great cause I should be in bed by know...

although with the angie trademark on them you know you'll get your moneysworth

yeah It's only 5pm here so I could wait awhile, but he anticipation is killing me