Chris looks cool again!

the hitcher

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Anette u always bring a smile to my face:kiss:

Awe, thanks :nice:

Let's discuss. Because a couple of nights ago, I spent 3 hours talking about Chris' hair, no joke dude.

History:

Alright, so the youngest picture we have of Chris, here it's sort of straight, since it's short, or.. shorter, basically when his hair is short it doesn't show that much, since his hair isn't like curly litte circles, they're more like locks, you can also see this in the X&Y era.

qsl8ht.jpg

Chris, at age 13, erm probably the weirdest, from what I see a giant ball of fluff above his forhead and small in the back wtf lolz. And he also had really really long hair, which makes me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

6c0befb3.jpg

b00440ff.jpg

7aac2097.jpg

So, okay before Parachutes, known as pre-parachutes era, Chris had fluffy hair;

2e6bqev.jpg (Yeah, this is after the release, but it's how it was before, because it's in the Bigger Stronger video)

Which you can also see in Parachutes booklet, he had it like this before the album, and a while before the album was released,but in the music videos his head was slightly shaved, just a little bit of hair, which didn't look so bad, he has a young face so he didn't look old by it. Like in Don't Panic and Trouble, and that's how he usually had it through out the whole era.

hqdefault.jpg

Now, we pass to A Rush of Blood to the Head, and in this era, his head was shorter than in Parachutes.

0.jpg

In some months the same in Parachutes or slightly longer, as you can see in this image, but then he'd shave it off.

coldplay.jpg

So, after the tours, and some time in the studio, they created X&Y, a wonderful album and era, and a crazy era for Chris' hair.

We start with Chris' hair growing, around the same when he let it grow in AROBTTH, but just slightly.. slitly longer, which in my opinion looks very nice.

As you can see, in my favorite performance in X&Y, Live Leak.

bebt45.jpg

So, we've got nice hair, not so short not so long, now let's see it grow.

coldplay.jpg

It's around the same length in some of the 'hairstyles' in VLV, but because it isn't pulled back, and because he has stubble, it doesn't look VLVish, but it looks alright, it's alright.

So now he lets it grows, I don't know why but his curls look smaller and thiner, which is weird, since in VLV and his hair before this, and not just this picture, but in others and videos.

coldplay_wideweb__470x335,0.jpg

A perfect example of how horrible his hair looked when it was really long .. or I think the length was the problem, or he used some sort of shampoo, I don't know, but in this video, and may I quote my friend "He looks like Ronald McDonald" :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5097D4ZMJh4]YouTube - Chris Martin interview 2006 pt1[/ame]

OH NOO.

No no chris, no no.

I'm not really sure how order went with his hair in X&Y actually, but I'm showing from shorterst to longest I guess.

Alrighty, so Chris decides to shave it off.

And now, Chris and friends are making Viva La Vida or Death and all of his friends.

According to information I've gotten, he grew it before VLV came out, ready for the music videos.

Now, as we all know, this era is probably the sexiest his hair has gone through, and we were surprised he looked sexaay with long hair, since in X&Y it didn't go so well.

Let's see, I'm not sure of the order, so If I'm wrong I'll probably just go from longest to shortest.

So, who knows what Senyor Chris Martin has done to his hair, like I said, to make it look more Viva-ish, he shaved his face nicely and pulls back his hair, some a lot more than other pictures.

Let's see through versions of long VLV hair.

I'm going to put names on them.

Let's start with the classic VLV picture, and also from my poster, lulz.

Se-retrasa-el-nuevo-disco-de-Coldplay.jpg

Clearly, pulled back a lot, and it just screams Viva era, and that's why it's like that when he's a puppet. Not my favorite, but probably better when you see him smiling, aye dunno.

I would call this Classic Viva.

Next, theres when he gets a wittle lazy and just doesn't take the time to pull it back, and it's alright with me, I prefer it like that, and it doesn't mean it will go all poofy, but it looks casual I guess.

coldplay320.jpg

coldplay-brixton1.jpg

Casual VIVA.

Now I think this one is quite rare, It was just in a photoshoot, but danm did he look good.

bdwmlf.jpg

I think in this picture he sort of has the same style.

vdpp38.jpg

Wolf Chris, for some reasons.

This one was just in a photoshoot, but his hair looks crazy but not X&Y crazy.

coldplay_01.jpg

Crazy Viva.

Now since we're in the subject of his long hair, I saw these two pictures next to eachother on my tinypic, and it shows Chris' long Viva hair and around parachutes era, and I know this because it looks different to the X&Y one, eeeh!

o7ppp0.jpg

260twdh.jpg

From my observation, in the Viva one, the curls look straightened a bit, like more wavy than curly, unlike in Parachutes, where they are more curly.

Basically, the other one looks more curlier, durr hurr.. but why? That's a mytsery I don't know, and I think sometimes it has it's curly hair days, maybe it jusy depends how he sleeps with his hair, or I don't know. He doesn't live a normal persons life, somebody must have styled his hair or something, since he's a rockstar lololo.

Alright, so he didn't have his hair long through the whole era, he also had it short, (I won't put names on these, you can see the diference)

like in the Grammys;

6ofq06.jpg

*sigh* He had it this way when he was a toddler and like I said, in X&Y too, but in this case, I guess he got a bit older, and it doesn't look so X&Y.. ish. Or that's my theory.

Heres one that he did have around Parachutes, but maybe a bit longer.

Chris-Martin-of-Coldplay--002.jpg

That's all I gotta say about that.

Now, I think this was the last hairstyle he had and never grew it long again, and then it started getting shorter, and it's this one tho maybe after this performance* he grew it again, I'm not sure.

b00dyz7m_640_360.jpg

*Later... with Jools Holland.

After this, he got it straight out shiny bald, and you can see it from Boomerang's interview;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRHK5wKO270]YouTube - Coldplay - Boombox All Access - 1/3[/ame]

BALD, ahaha!

And then he grew it a bit, from the pictures in Roadie;

2zxmote.jpg

Like this one^

Altho we've seen pictures (That I haven't saved cos he looks ugly) that he's gotten bald..erm, well okay, shaved hair again, and it's been like this for a while.

In my theory, I think Chris' hair grows quickly, a normal persons hair takes 2 months to grow half an inch, and I think Chris, it's more like an inch.

So, I think he has to cut it every once in a while, more than normal, and I don't want to compare, but my hair grows really quickly too, and I happen to cut my hair in various ways, and I think Chris just likes variety.. or maybe Gwyneth makes him cut his hair lolololo .. no :blank:

So, for now it's short and the latest picture, as you can see in the banner^^^^^ his hair is still pretty short, but not bald.

We hope, with all our hearts that it grows :blank:

Okay, I'm done..

:blank:

I just wanna say, that took 6 hours to write and find the pictures and all.

I know, I wanna go to the past and talk to baby Chris :blush:

Hm, X&Y short? Yeah, I like that one too.

I did like the viva curls, but just casual viva :blank:

Sorry, I really did forget to mention:

Excellent post Anette. :hug:

I want to find babeh Matt! :blush: That would be so adorable. :baby:

Nah, like Parachutes short:

hqdefault.jpg

I thought he looked old with the Viva curls. :sick:

Thanks Christna! :awesome:

Omg, I'm so hungry I didn't eat in those 6 hours.

Oh, I see, hm yes. I told Ainsley once that I liked that hairstyle too and she wuz leik "NOO LOOONG"

I think he looks older with short hair, but now, back then he looked cute :nice:

Lolz, thanks?

When I went to find something to eat, I thought "Anette, you just spent 6 bloody hours writing about Chris Martin's hair" :blank: .. :lol:

But, I do hope he lets it grow, or atleast a bit. I don't mind really short, but not boom box bald :blank: Altho, I still like him either way, he has a nice face, so it doesn't matter that much, other than he looks fucking hot with longer hair, imo.

Lolz, thanks?

When I went to find something to eat, I thought "Anette, you just spent 6 bloody hours writing about Chris Martin's hair" :blank: .. :lol:

But, I do hope he lets it grow, or atleast a bit. I don't mind really short, but not boom box bald :blank: Altho, I still like him either way, he has a nice face, so it doesn't matter that much, other than he looks fucking hot with longer hair, imo.

:lol: :hug:

I think his Grammys 2009 hair is my favorite. :wacky:

Awe, thanks :nice:

Let's discuss. Because a couple of nights ago, I spent 3 hours talking about Chris' hair, no joke dude.

History:

Alright, so the youngest picture we have of Chris, here it's sort of straight, since it's short, or.. shorter, basically when his hair is short it doesn't show that much, since his hair isn't like curly litte circles, they're more like locks, you can also see this in the X&Y era.

qsl8ht.jpg

Chris, at age 13, erm probably the weirdest, from what I see a giant ball of fluff above his forhead and small in the back wtf lolz.

(I don't have the picture at the moment, but I'll put it later)

So, okay before Parachutes, known as pre-parachutes era, Chris had fluffy hair;

2e6bqev.jpg (Yeah, this is after the release, but it's how it was before, because it's in the Bigger Stronger video)

Which you can also see in Parachutes booklet, he had it like this before the album, and a while before the album was released,but in the music videos his head was slightly shaved, just a little bit of hair, which didn't look so bad, he has a young face so he didn't look old by it. Like in Don't Panic and Trouble, and that's how he usually had it through out the whole era.

hqdefault.jpg

Now, we pass to A Rush of Blood to the Head, and in this era, his head was shorter than in Parachutes.

0.jpg

In some months the same in Parachutes or slightly longer, as you can see in this image, but then he'd shave it off.

coldplay.jpg

So, after the tours, and some time in the studio, they created X&Y, a wonderful album and era, and a crazy era for Chris' hair.

We start with Chris' hair growing, around the same when he let it grow in AROBTTH, but just slightly.. slitly longer, which in my opinion looks very nice.

As you can see, in my favorite performance in X&Y, Live Leak.

bebt45.jpg

So, we've got nice hair, not so short not so long, now let's see it grow.

coldplay.jpg

It's around the same length in some of the 'hairstyles' in VLV, but because it isn't pulled back, and because he has stubble, it doesn't look VLVish, but it looks alright, it's alright.

So now he lets it grows, I don't know why but his curls look smaller and thiner, which is weird, since in VLV and his hair before this, and not just this picture, but in others and videos.

coldplay_wideweb__470x335,0.jpg

A perfect example of how horrible his hair looked when it was really long .. or I think the length was the problem, or he used some sort of shampoo, I don't know, but in this video, and may I quote my friend "He looks like Ronald McDonald" :lol:

OH NOO.

No no chris, no no.

I'm not really sure how order went with his hair in X&Y actually, but I'm showing from shorterst to longest I guess.

Alrighty, so Chris decides to shave it off.

And now, Chris and friends are making Viva La Vida or Death and all of his friends.

According to information I've gotten, he grew it before VLV came out, ready for the music videos.

Now, as we all know, this era is probably the sexiest his hair has gone through, and we were surprised he looked sexaay with long hair, since in X&Y it didn't go so well.

Let's see, I'm not sure of the order, so If I'm wrong I'll probably just go from longest to shortest.

So, who knows what Senyor Chris Martin has done to his hair, like I said, to make it look more Viva-ish, he shaved his face nicely and pulls back his hair, some a lot more than other pictures.

Let's see through versions of long VLV hair.

I'm going to put names on them.

Let's start with the classic VLV picture, and also from my poster, lulz.

Se-retrasa-el-nuevo-disco-de-Coldplay.jpg

Clearly, pulled back a lot, and it just screams Viva era, and that's why it's like that when he's a puppet. Not my favorite, but probably better when you see him smiling, aye dunno.

I would call this Classic Viva.

Next, theres when he gets a wittle lazy and just doesn't take the time to pull it back, and it's alright with me, I prefer it like that, and it doesn't mean it will go all poofy, but it looks casual I guess.

coldplay320.jpg

coldplay-brixton1.jpg

Casual VIVA.

Now I think this one is quite rare, It was just in a photoshoot, but danm did he look good.

bdwmlf.jpg

I think in this picture he sort of has the same style.

vdpp38.jpg

Wolf Chris, for some reasons.

This one was just in a photoshoot, but his hair looks crazy but not X&Y crazy.

coldplay_01.jpg

Crazy Viva.

Now since we're in the subject of his long hair, I saw these two pictures next to eachother on my tinypic, and it shows Chris' long Viva hair and around parachutes era, and I know this because it looks different to the X&Y one, eeeh!

o7ppp0.jpg

260twdh.jpg

From my observation, in the Viva one, the curls look straightened a bit, like more wavy than curly, unlike in Parachutes, where they are more curly.

Basically, the other one looks more curlier, durr hurr.. but why? That's a mytsery I don't know, and I think sometimes it has it's curly hair days, maybe it jusy depends how he sleeps with his hair, or I don't know. He doesn't live a normal persons life, somebody must have styled his hair or something, since he's a rockstar lololo.

Alright, so he didn't have his hair long through the whole era, he also had it short, (I won't put names on these, you can see the diference)

like in the Grammys;

6ofq06.jpg

*sigh* He had it this way when he was a toddler and like I said, in X&Y too, but in this case, I guess he got a bit older, and it doesn't look so X&Y.. ish. Or that's my theory.

Heres one that he did have around Parachutes, but maybe a bit longer.

Chris-Martin-of-Coldplay--002.jpg

That's all I gotta say about that.

Now, I think this was the last hairstyle he had and never grew it long again, and then it started getting shorter, and it's this one tho maybe after this performance* he grew it again, I'm not sure.

b00dyz7m_640_360.jpg

*Later... with Jools Holland.

After this, he got it straight out shiny bald, and you can see it from Boomerang's interview;

BALD, ahaha!

And then he grew it a bit, from the pictures in Roadie;

2zxmote.jpg

Like this one^

Altho we've seen pictures (That I haven't saved cos he looks ugly) that he's gotten bald..erm, well okay, shaved hair again, and it's been like this for a while.

In my theory, I think Chris' hair grows quickly, a normal persons hair takes 2 months to grow half an inch, and I think Chris, it's more like an inch.

So, I think he has to cut it every once in a while, more than normal, and I don't want to compare, but my hair grows really quickly too, and I happen to cut my hair in various ways, and I think Chris just likes variety.. or maybe Gwyneth makes him cut his hair lolololo .. no :blank:

So, for now it's short and the latest picture, as you can see in the banner^^^^^ his hair is still pretty short, but not bald.

We hope, with all our hearts that it grows :blank:

Okay, I'm done..

:blank:

90rbwz.gif

i love ur post Anette

it was knowledgeable :lol:

and only for you the teenager chris :kiss:

6c0befb3.jpg

b00440ff.jpg

7aac2097.jpg

Thank you lololo.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Hippie Chris :heart:

Wow, that was really like an art history lecture, or rather a Chris´hair history lecture. :laugh3:

Good job!

Thank you! :cheesy:

Yeah, so you better all vote for me for biggest Chris fan.

90rbwz.gif

LOLOLOLOL. Win.