✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lost! digital EP

magodeoz

Does anyone know if the supposed "digital" release is going to be the same as the Lost single that was just released and posted in the multi-media section?

Also, any ideas as to when that release might take place?

Who knows the track details, but it's getting released on the 10th november

I hate the fact that they decide to colaborate with Jay-Z now..3 months after they shared the same stage. Mind you Lost! ft. Jay was probably hatched at Pemberton. I for one look forward to it, Jay-Z actually eclipsed Coldplay at Pemberton and for his brand is amazing. Chris can work with rappers very well (look for Beach Chair, or more commonly known Homecoming)

I think for Lost! EP it'll be like Fix You EP, we will see Lost!, Lost?, Lost.(instrumental) and Lost! ft. Jay-Z, with some live tracks.

New tracks are for Prospekts March...which by the way will probably be the single after Lost!

News, news and more news! This is all so exciting!

There's a handful of tracks that still didn't make it to Prospekt's March EP, so now some of the following could well turn up on the Lost! EP:

Famous Old Painters

Leftrightleftrightleft

The Goldrush

The Dubliners

Lukas

Interesting how Lost+ (which I assume is the Jay-Z version) isn't on the Lost! EP but on Prospekt's March...I wonder if plans have changed as far as releasing two EP's is concerned.

Or perhaps it'll simply allow Lost! to function as a single for both VLVODAAHF and Prospekt's March...

im thinking that the JayZ verson that we will get in the next 2 weeks will be titled:

Lost +

like the way Chris wrote on his note on coldplay.com. That or the version on the new P.M EP is diffrent from what will be on the Lost EP

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=159&page=0

Newsreel: Prospekt's March EP release date revealed

October 7, 2008 3:49 pm

New EP and album version coming in November

Good afternoon. We're pleased to be able to confirm the release date of both the Prospekt's March EP and the special version of the album containing the EP's eight tracks, which will be called Viva La Vida Prospekt’s March Edition. The dates are as follows (the EP and the album are released on the same day in each country)...

Wednesday 19th November - Japan, Sweden (digitally on 21st)

Friday 21st November - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Denmark, Norway, South Africa

Saturday 22nd November - Australia

Monday 24th November - UK, rest of the world

Tuesday 25th November - USA, Canada, Spain

The Lost! digital bundle will still be released on November 10th worldwide. The tracklisting for that is as follows...

1. Lost! (album version)

2. Lost? (acoustic version)

3. Lost@ (live at Chicago)

4. Lost+ (with added Jay-Z)

Anchorman

• 4 weeks later...