✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they say they dont allow them, and if you have a bag or purse or something they will just look briefly and empty out pockets. Put its not hard at all, you can out them in you pants or something. They dont like pat you down or anything like that!!:D

Oh they did there!! Oh shit, I didnt know that!

Well when I went to the show at The Forum they didnt, might be because its on older venue.

But I know someone who goes to The Honda Center a lot for hockey games, so ill ask if they have them and let everybody know!

*sigh* i kind of gave up on this to be honest....the contest times are right in the middle of work and there's only so much i can do before getting my bosses mad. :laugh3:

but good luck to the rest of you!

so uhhh yeah, i'll be in the back, either on the floor or right around the area where the boys may do their acoustic set ((unless they do release the good seats they've been holding onto)) :lol:

Hey guys!

Did you hear that STAR 98.7 is still giving away more tix this weekend. Be sure to check the website at noon tomorrow.....oh who am I kidding! You guys know the drill! :lol:

GOOD LUCK! (youll need it with this station)

......that is of course...unless any of us have not given up yet! :lol: ....but seriously...:stunned: