✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

Did you hear that STAR 98.7 is still giving away more tix this weekend. Be sure to check the website at noon tomorrow.....oh who am I kidding! You guys know the drill! :lol:

GOOD LUCK! (youll need it with this station)

......that is of course...unless any of us have not given up yet! :lol: ....but seriously...:stunned:

really? still? isnt it supposed to be like a meeting them thing? I just keep thinking about seeing their faces and then I can keep calling but Im close to giving up too- that radio station sucks and apparently theyre giving away tickets to everyone in California. EXCEPT US !!!:laugh3:

i tried the 4 o'clock one....and for some effing reason, the phone rang and i was still on the line, but THEN it immediately switched to the busy signal! NOW I'M DEFINITELY THROUGH WITH THIS CONTEST :veryangry2: :cry:

if there's any justice left in this world, let somebody on here (that hasn't given up yet!) win the tickets and meet & greet!

((wow, let's forget about this once the contest is over, asap. we should plan that get-together if anyone else is interested! :D)

okay so I dont exactly have tickets yet (sucky contest and sucky seats released by ticketmaster) and Im already thinking about upgrading them but Ive been reading about other people getting ticket upgrades from Chris and the band at the Detroit show- ( am I right about this ?) how does one do such magical things ? cuz I would so love to do this in Anaheim :wink3:

okay so I dont exactly have tickets yet (sucky contest and sucky seats released by ticketmaster) and Im already thinking about upgrading them but Ive been reading about other people getting ticket upgrades from Chris and the band at the Detroit show- ( am I right about this ?) how does one do such magical things ? cuz I would so love to do this in Anaheim :wink3:

When I went the girls that they upgraded had mtaching homemade shirts and stuff...Im guessing they thought that is was creative! What you should do is be even MORE creative...and MAKE amazing shirts and stuff.....with matching bandanas....just go all out..HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU!