🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went the girls that they upgraded had mtaching homemade shirts and stuff...Im guessing they thought that is was creative! What you should do is be even MORE creative...and MAKE amazing shirts and stuff.....with matching bandanas....just go all out..HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU!

thanks :) ill think about doing this if/when I, uh, get tickets but I dont know- this kinda stuff frigging never ever ever happens to me. its worth a shot though

Ugg What a couple of weekends. I call for every single Star and Kroq call in and still nada. Ive been caller 15, 17, 19 for Kroq and 43, 46, 73 and 86 for Star. Ugg. There will be more though. There always are. Im happy that I'm going for sure, but would love love love to win first 10 row tickets!

So.... new roadie 42 blog says that coldplayers are holding up matching signs at all the shows. Shall we? What do these signs look like?? Anybody know?

I think I can help with that question! I was part of the sign effort in Philly. It works a lot better if you have people seated on the floor so that you can pass them our more easily to people up near the front of the floor.

Let me dig up the link to the signs. They were designed by the lovely Pallavi. Maybe ask her if she'll design for this show too?

I think I can help with that question! I was part of the sign effort in Philly. It works a lot better if you have people seated on the floor so that you can pass them our more easily to people up near the front of the floor.

Let me dig up the link to the signs. They were designed by the lovely Pallavi. Maybe ask her if she'll design for this show too?

Thank you so much!! That would be awesome! Would signs work in the front row of one of the upper levels?? Thats where I will be. Up there, but in the front... should be visible. That is unless I miraculously win front tickets from one of these radio stations.

http://pallavirps.deviantart.com/art/Philly-sign-with-rules-96815961

That's Pallavi's final sign for Philly. you should be able to see the ones she did for New Jersey on there as well. It costs about 8 cents per copy if you copy them black and white at Staples, which translates into about $45 if you make 500 copies. When we did em, we had people hold them up when Coldplay played Yellow. If you decide to do that, be sure to make it clear to people that they won't end the concert when they say they do! A lot of people in Philly didn't believe me about that and held them up early :p

My theory is this: hold them up wherever you can. If you can get someone on the floor to pass them out too, I think that'll be more effective. if you can get people in the front 10 rows of the floor to do it, I think you've got a really good shot at getting seen. We know the Philly signs were seen (thank you #42!!!) even though a lot of people didn't hold them up when they were supposed to, but because we got them really close to the stage there was still a good impact from them :D

:stunned: I just noticed that actually this is one of the shows I'm looking at trying to get tickets for/go to! I don't know if it's going to work out, but if it does I'd be happy to help coordinate the sign effort! It'd be a little interesting because I'd be flying in from Chicago and would therefore not be very able to print any out (unless someone like...took me to a staples, lol, or there was one available easily by public transit). But if I end up going I'll happily assist with anything else!

Ugg What a couple of weekends. I call for every single Star and Kroq call in and still nada. Ive been caller 15, 17, 19 for Kroq and 43, 46, 73 and 86 for Star. Ugg. There will be more though. There always are. Im happy that I'm going for sure, but would love love love to win first 10 row tickets!

So.... new roadie 42 blog says that coldplayers are holding up matching signs at all the shows. Shall we? What do these signs look like?? Anybody know?

^ totally understand how you feel - none of us won on here but its really cool you kept calling I totally gave up :)

as far as the sign thing- Im down !!!!

:stunned: I just noticed that actually this is one of the shows I'm looking at trying to get tickets for/go to! I don't know if it's going to work out, but if it does I'd be happy to help coordinate the sign effort! It'd be a little interesting because I'd be flying in from Chicago and would therefore not be very able to print any out (unless someone like...took me to a staples, lol, or there was one available easily by public transit). But if I end up going I'll happily assist with anything else!

Wow are you really going to fly out?? Do you have friends/ family here?? There are plently of printing places in the area. It would be so much fun to be a part of the sign effort!

Haha, you're talking to someone who has been known to sleep in airports to see Coldplay concerts :) I did it in Cleveland, and I am almost certainly going to do it again at some point before Thanksgiving. The question is just what venue makes the most sense :D No I don't have friends or family there :)

Being part of the sign effort is tremendously fun. I highly recommend it :D

Oh nice!!! You are going to love it!!! This is actually my second Coldplay gig, so your not much far behind;) Where are going to be coming from??

Sweet! Have fun. Maybe I'll see you there. :laugh3: I live near the beach in the LA area.

Honda Center

Hello,

I want to buy some tickets to the show but I've never been to a concert at Honda Center so I was wondering if someone who has been there can shed some lights on the views in section 100s (104, 105, or 106) and section 200s (228, 201, or 202). Also, are there seats in 104, 105, and 106 or do we have to stand? Thank you.