✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Postcards From Far Away project | Previous pre-delivery discussion (thread closed)

Lore

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the past month this has always been the first thread I check to see if there's new stuff from Debs...

Now we know it's Monday, this is still the first thread I come to, to see what everyone's been up to - I'm addicted to the madness :P

Loved all the smilies (v. impressive, Zoe!), can't believe we're now back on jaffa cakes and doritos...

Isn't anyone getting thirsty with all of those snacks?

cola.jpg

If we continue talking about food Lore will start complaining again.

:thinking:

She's weird like that.... :inquisitive:

:thinking:

too much off topic posts tend to confuse people, it's not that nice to go like 10 pages back to read the lastest news (it would be different if all the news were in the first post), maybe it's not that bad for the ones who visit this thread everyday... but think about the people who visits it but doesn't post in here

Booooooo, some of the smilies won't post.

That was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life :P *starts to add the Debs part*

:) :) :) :) :) _:)______:)______:)______:)______:)__:)___:)__:) :) :)

____:)_______:)______:)____:)__:)____:)_:)___:)__:)__:)___:)

____:)_______:) :) :) :) ___:):):) :)___:)__:)__:)__:) :)_____:) :) :)

____:)_______:)______:)__:)______:)__:)___:)_:)__:)__:)________:)

____:)_______:)______:)_:)________:)_:)____:):)__:)___:)__:) :) :)

Awww... :nice:

:) :) :)____:) :) :) :)___ :) :) :) :) ___:) :) :)___:)

:)____:)___:)__________ :)_____ :)___:)________:)

:)____:)___:) :) :)_____ :) :):):)_____:) :) :)___:)

:)____:)___:)__________ :)_____ :)_________:)____

:) :) :)____:) :) :) :)___ :) :) :) :)____:) :) :)___:)

t won't let me put it all in one post, so now this post just says "Debs!" :lol: :lol:

That was really well done Zoe!!!! :D

Lore to be honest I don't know what all this food talk is about coz I only come in here when the title changes.

I just wanted to call you weird :P :lol:.

:(_______:(__:( :( :( :(_______:(______:(_____:(

:(_:(_:(_:(__:(____________:(__:(____ :(_:(__:(

:(__ :(__ :(__:( :( :(______:(:(:(:(____:(__:(_:(

:(_______:(__:(_________:(______ :(___:(___:(:(

:(_______:(__:( :( :( :( :(_________:(__:(____:(

:P

oh god, now i really want doritos...

and i like the off topic :wacky:, especially since the news is now in the first post. i probably should have been quoting debs's posts in the first post all along, but this is probably the only one that contains concrete information, so i don't think it would have done that much good anyway to put them up there. however, i'm going to digging and fix that now, even though it's a bit late :P

ok. debs's three most recent, important posts are now in the first post. sorry for not doing that all along, but i feel people look more at thread titles than first posts anyway, and people have been quoting debs left and right. i feel liked it worked out pretty well even without the first post being constantly updated.

my mom just sent me a valentine's day box, and one of the things inside was a box of jaffa cakes :nice: :P

um, ok, now i'm completely confused with the thread merge. i'm not trying to be all "i'm right, you're wrong," but i think this makes everything more confusing. AND i was in the process of editing the first post again too to make everyone stop whining, and it just got deleted, as did my response to your post. i think this just made everything worse.

I don't know why it was deleted, I can't delete posts and when two threads are merged, the posts are listed by date so I don't see any problem in it... it was just that the thread was created to keep it clean and easy to read, but sadly it was really really offtopic so I didn't see any point in keep two threads about the same thing anymore.

i understand your point, but now it's really messy. the thread title is different, so people will be confused on whether or not this is the same thread to look in as the one before. the first post is different, so it seems confusing and not as clear. i understand you didn't delete the post i was working on, but i was in the process of updating it to fit your standards, with much more detail than this new first post now has, and now it's gone due to a glitch. things are going to get off topic, and i think at a time when news is imminent, it was a mistake to drastically change things. but that's just my personal opinion.

whatever, i'm not going to fight over this, but i think it's worse now and that this will create confusion, more than the old thread ever did. besides, i was fixing it anyway to be better and fix everyones complaints.

but when I complained you just started to talk about jaffa cakes again :bigcry:

and I read some complains before that no one cared about, just think about the ones who don't visit the post regularly, going 10 pages back takes a lot of time..

anyway all the info is in the thread title and in the first part of the first post so I don't see where all the mess is

both postcards threads... the second thread was meant to be a questions/info thread, but it was really far from that, so it was pointless to have two threads about the same topic

edit: what happened to your eye, Ian :uhoh: