✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Postcards From Far Away project | Previous pre-delivery discussion (thread closed)

Lore

lore was upset that the thread was so off-topic, so she merged two threads and everything got messy. i was angered by that, since she didn't consult with anyone on the matter and it just made a mess while making nothing better. things deteriorated from there.

now, however, i think jen and i are going to weed through the posts and UNMERGE as best we can, while also MOVING all off topic posts to another thread (or just leaving them in this one, i guess). it's going to take a while, but i think everything will go back to normal, minus the jaffa cake talk. it's all for clarity's sake.

however, so nothing like this happens again, please stay on topic of the project. i know i'm going to, now that i was made aware people were upset. just be a bit patient and the new and improved old thread will come back, i think :D

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I feel that, as a STRICT rule of thumb, with ALL threads, ALL the posts stay on topic!!!!! At times, I just lose interest in threads when they go completely off tangent!!!!:angry::angry:

I always go off topic.. everywhere... esp when chavi 's around :P

so sorry :embarassed: but in al fairness.. jaffa cake talk was necesairy when this thread was unstickied ( :dance: ) when all the radio shows were happening, and we had to keep it at the top of the page so debs could find it easily..

if anyone came in during and asked if there was any news we;d all be happy to reply.. :)

anyway.. maybe when digging through the posts we can fish out all the jaffa talk and put it in it's own thread?

and if you feel like you're heading off topic... just go here

that's what I created it for :P

again sorry!

:dizzy: What happened here? Is this our original thread from October?!

EDIT: *checks first page* Wait, it is... :confused:

edit again:

Awww... :nice:

That was really well done Zoe!!!! :D

Loved all the smilies (v. impressive, Zoe!), can't believe we're now back on jaffa cakes and doritos...

Haha, Take that Chris! :P

:dizzy: What happened here? Is this our original thread from October?!

EDIT: *checks first page* Wait, it is... :confused:

edit again:

Haha, Take that Chris! :P

it's not the same thread :dozey:. don't get me started. it'll be mended up and back to normal tomorrow, sans jaffa cake talk. This is exactly what I meant when I said people would come here and be confused...

sorry, i'm shutting up now. bad day in every which way :P

^^i thought they said coldplaying.com at first!!

and i almost fainted!!

but... then i realized. :bigcry:!!

Yup, I was positive that Will said coldplaying.com at first because it came right after "we want to thank our fans", and I screamed :laugh3: And my parents were in the room with me, and they were like :stunned: so I had to say "sorry, I just... really like coldplay.com?" since they don't know I'm on coldplaying :P

it's not the same thread :dozey:. don't get me started. it'll be mended up and back to normal tomorrow, sans jaffa cake talk. This is exactly what I meant when I said people would come here and be confused...

sorry, i'm shutting up now. bad day in every which way :P

:thinking:

*reads back a few pages* :embarassed: Whoops, sorry for mentioning it, looks like a touchy subject at the moment! I'm sad about the banishment of the Jaffa Cake talk though, I have to say :bigcry:

PS- Sorry about the bad day, Chelsea! :hug: