✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Postcards From Far Away project | Previous pre-delivery discussion (thread closed)

Lore

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do u guys mean.....5 to 8 postcards from each member??

not really

if you feel like sending one.. just one.. if you feel like sending 4.. send four then :P

but a big number wouldn't be that good

Haha, on my college application: "Leadership skills: helped organize a movement to completely swamp Coldplay with postcards"...

Exactly! I can see myself at a job interview in a couple of years: "What do you think qualifies you to lead a full class of students?"

"Well, once I helped to get people to send Coldplay a lot of postcards.... does that count?"

:laugh3: This is clearly an experience I need in order to be a great teacher...

Exactly! I can see myself at a job interview in a couple of years: "What do you think qualifies you to lead a full class of students?"

"Well, once I helped to get people to send Coldplay a lot of postcards.... does that count?"

:laugh3: This is clearly an experience I need in order to be a great teacher...

Of course! It has the art class aspect with the "make your own postcards" part, and the composition aspect with the actual writing of the postcards! You wouldn't need to say anything else in the interview, they'd hire you on the spot.

True but i think it should just be one that way the project means so much more and each postcard mean sooo much more.

i agree.

since everyone just write one single postcard, one will automatically think wisely about what to write.

Of course! It has the art class aspect with the "make your own postcards" part, and the composition aspect with the actual writing of the postcards! You wouldn't need to say anything else in the interview, they'd hire you on the spot.

:laugh3: Sounds good to me... maybe I should just teach classes on Coldplay Appreciation. I think I would be pretty good at that...

and it would be much fairer on everybody else to write only one postcard.

but those are just my 2 cents.

I think that's a really good idea... I just don't know how I'm going to fit all the pictures and everything I'm thinking about on just one postcard! Hahaha.

But I agree, sending just one would make it more meaningful, and there would be less of a chance Coldplay would feel like they're being spammed by us. :P

:laugh3: Sounds good to me... maybe I should just teach classes on Coldplay Appreciation. I think I would be pretty good at that...

I think everyone on this board could co-teach that class!

And I agree on the postcard limit. I think a 2-postcard maximum is reasonable. 5 is really a lot, if you think about it!

It would also make it better for COLDPLAY!

But if u dont have space maybe u can staple like 3 postcards together that way they know its from the same person and u have one for ur message and the other 2 to put pictures and stuff like that!

Make sense??

Oh, I do like the idea that, if you absolutely can't fit everything you need to on one postcard, attach them, maybe just with a paperclip or something.