✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Postcards From Far Away project | Previous pre-delivery discussion (thread closed)

Lore

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THis sounds good. But from the pics I've seen of the bakery it appears to be the back of the building. So the street address may not be Fleet Rd. afterall. What is the street that is on the other side that runs parallel?? So maybe the face of the building and the letter box are over there??

The Bistro's address is 4 Fleet Road

The estate agents is 2

Both share the same postcode, so it's probable the Bakery does too.

3 is probably over the other side of the street.

So for the address, how about something like:

Coldplay

The Old Bakery

Fleet Road

London

NW3 2QS

United Kingdom

Hmmm, I'm a bit nervous about sending all of these postcards to an address that we're not 100% sure about... As good as that address sounds, I don't want it to backfire!

we still could to email debs so maybe she'll help us

from the pics I have seen, it doesn't look like there is any place to deliver mail to the alley door. Does the Barkey have another door, maybe on the other side facing a different street? If we can't get a real address, I say we either contact Debs to ask where to send them, or send them to the address that people from here have gotten an actual response from.

THis sounds good. But from the pics I've seen of the bakery it appears to be the back of the building. So the street address may not be Fleet Rd. afterall. What is the street that is on the other side that runs parallel?? So maybe the face of the building and the letter box are over there??

Good points, I'll check it out when I go up there.

If we don't get any further than that though, we could always write (behind Ravel's Bistro) in there too.

Or do people think we should ask Debs?

Jessica did you send your CD book to a coldplay address or an EMI address?

Yeah, plus Chelsea has that whole letter worked out!

So have we basically decided on sending them individually instead of in one big package, or is that still up in the air?

I can try to send her the e-mail

but maybe we should wait a bit... for more ideas :P.. I don't know

If we don't get any further than that though, we could always write (behind Ravel's Bistro) in there too.

Yeah, last night we were discussing sending a letter to Debs. I think we should do that unless we get an absolute confirmed address for the Bakery... Besides, would it hurt to ask her?

from the pics I have seen, it doesn't look like there is any place to deliver mail to the alley door. Does the Barkey have another door, maybe on the other side facing a different street? If we can't get a real address, I say we either contact Debs to ask where to send them, or send them to the address that people from here have gotten an actual response from.

I agree. Although it'd be awesome if we could mail the postcards directly to the Bakery, it's a gamble if we don't know the exact address. Try Debs first, if that fails, then to the tried and tested address.

Thinking about it, I'd be very surprised if Debs would tell us the address for the Bakery - they may not like to be disturbed there at all, and confirming the address might seem like she's condoning/encouraging letters to there.

Just some thoughts :\

<edit> I guess the only way to find out is to ask?

I google mapped the bistro. I have a feeling the face of the building may actually be on the side on Agincourt Rd. because I didn't see another street that would run parallel to Fleet. I think the fleet rd. entrance was just shipping and receiving for the old bakery.

It seems that I missed it :laugh3: I don't even brough a notebook so I can't write anything :P

(I know it's just an excuse... I'll go home! )

Haha ! but it's alright, just stay with us and give us some more great ideas ! :D

Ooh I wonder what they'll do with all the postcards now.. :nice:

Thinking about it, I'd be very surprised if Debs would tell us the address for the Bakery - they may not like to be disturbed there at all, and confirming the address might seem like she's condoning/encouraging letters to there.

Just some thoughts:\

Yeah, but sending the postcards to an address that's an educated guess is pretty risky. The post office might've already been told not to deliver letters there that don't have an exact address or something...

count me in.... Although I didnt understand if each of us will send a postcard or it will be one or 2 postcards from everybdoy in the forum... About the address... well, maybe Debs can provide an official address were we can send the postcards to them, asking her if she could see that the cards are actually delivered as they are from all the members of the forum or something...

As far as I know, she´s really nice and knows the forum so... I dont know...

but I´M IN! :-D