✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Postcards From Far Away project | Previous pre-delivery discussion (thread closed)

Lore

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, you guys are too nice :blush: :D

but it DOES need an ending, a good one. i suck at endings. so i need help with that :D.

i have a lot of work this week, but as of friday afternoon i'm free for four days and can really work on this if need be. that's not to say i'm dropping helping now (i need SOMETHING to procrastinate with! :P), but i can really do more this weekend.

don't worry we'll need a few days to let all the board members know about this and contribute with ideas... :D

Awww Chelsea, the letter is so perfect :heart:

I'm just not sure if we should thank 'The Oracle' and 'Debs' :P

:lol:

Soooooooooo does that mean no one liked my idea or i dont know???:)

it's a good idea... :)

it's great that everyone is trying to contribute to this! so we'll choose the best alternative possible :)

Ok ive got some critism. Maybe the thanks was a bit overused. I feel the same way about how much they have given us but I also feel that to cut it a bit shorter, we could stop repeating ourselves a bit in the letter. THats all.

Ending- I hope you enjoy our early christmas present to you and that you are suprised that we know where the bakery is....

an ending i came up with. you don't have to use it, but it's just a slight idea for a proper ending. mind, i am no native speaker.

Concluding, we wanted to express our love and appreciation.

We hope the large amount of postcards will not keep you from working on further songs and ideas but be a great inspiration and motivation provided by your fans.

We hope the large amount of postcards will not keep you from working on further songs and ideas but be a great inspiration and motivation provided by your fans.

:whip: we love you guys but don't stop working :whip:

Zoe- I think so... but I think the official position as of now is to wait and see what kind of response we get from the other Coldplayers (when the rest of Europe wakes up! :P) and run the idea by Debs...... right?

right :P

:whip: we love you guys but don't stop working :whip:

Haha- "don't use this as a distraction or we'll take them all back" ;)

We should combine all of the ending ideas into one paragraph... if we can do that and still make it coherent.