October 18, 200817 yr i dont know if this thread has been done before?! what do you guys think are the top3 most over/underrated bands heres mine OVERRATED 1.Radiohead 2.Pink Floyd 3.Oasis (other bands- Verve, Nirvana) UNDERRATED 1.Coldplay :sneaky: ofcourse 2.Muse 3.Jonas Brothers...... ....:laugh3: just kidding
October 18, 200817 yr The Fray....I think that they are extremely underrated...there album that came out a couple of years ago was one of the first albums that I could listen to alll the way through! :D
October 18, 200817 yr UNDERATED: Ben's Brother SEARCH THEM! SEARCH THEM! SEARCH THEM!...They are amazing! :D
October 18, 200817 yr i dont know if this thread has been done before?! what do you guys think are the top3 most over/underrated bands heres mine OVERRATED 1.Radiohead 2.Pink Floyd 3.Oasis (other bands- Verve, Nirvana) UNDERRATED 1.Coldplay :sneaky: ofcourse 2.Muse 3.Jonas Brothers...... ....:laugh3: just kidding Umm, Coldplay is not underrated at ALL. And Radiohead is SO not overrated, but I won't argue. :P Underrated: 1. Tokyo Police Club 2. City & Colour 3. Eisley 4. Mystery Jets
October 18, 200817 yr this thread will only cause trouble :rolleyes: I have a feeling you might be right.:P
October 18, 200817 yr This is a joke thread right? Because first thing I saw is that Radiohead are overrated. And that Coldplay are underrated. So there is no way this thread is meant to foster serious discussion.
October 18, 200817 yr i dont know if this thread has been done before?! It's been done several times before, but there is nothing wrong with a new thread about it.
October 18, 200817 yr Aaah that's a hazardous thread... whatever you write it's gonna piss off someone. I think underrated bands are : Archive The Hoosiers (their vocalist is fantastic) The Mars Volta (they should be the world's n°1 band but they're almost unknown) About what you wrote, NeSs1776, I agree about Oasis (totally), but not about Radiohead and Pink Floyd (at all). The problem with those two bands if that if you don't put yourself a hundred percent into their music, you really don't get what makes them so special. So, overrated : AC/DC Nirvana (two chords and you rule the world) The Rolling Stones (not even a rock band to me) Oasis (not even a band to me) Alright. You can throw your stones...
October 18, 200817 yr (I am ignoring the first post) underrated I doon't know overrated: (oh man I hope this doesn't cause trouble) the beatles nirvana rolling stones bob dylan and some more from the 60's oasis and sooo many modern artists are overrated
October 18, 200817 yr overrated: bloc party not agree wini, really i think bloc party is a very underrated band. underrated: Bloc party Editors Cloud Cult
October 19, 200817 yr +1 for sex pistols David Watts, I think every Nirvana song is a remake of just one. They're all exactly the same : verse chorus verse chorus bridge chorus a million times to make it last more than two minutes (examples : Rape Me, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come As You Are, You Know You're Right and soooo many others). Never more than 6 chords. Just the lyrics change, and I know I'll rot in hell for writing this, but Kurt Cobain never could sing properly. Sorry but it's the feeling I got after about a year listening to them. No band could bore me more than them (except maybe 0asis, but it's not a band to me).
October 19, 200817 yr This is a joke thread right? Because first thing I saw is that Radiohead are overrated. And that Coldplay are underrated. So there is no way this thread is meant to foster serious discussion. Coldplay are underrated though especially on atease,thats why I dont go there anymore
October 19, 200817 yr +1 for sex pistols David Watts, I think every Nirvana song is a remake of just one. They're all exactly the same : verse chorus verse chorus bridge chorus a million times to make it last more than two minutes (examples : Rape Me, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come As You Are, You Know You're Right and soooo many others). Never more than 6 chords. Just the lyrics change, and I know I'll rot in hell for writing this, but Kurt Cobain never could sing properly. Sorry but it's the feeling I got after about a year listening to them. No band could bore me more than them (except maybe 0asis, but it's not a band to me). Have you heard Rainbow Chaser or Pentecost Hotel?
October 19, 200817 yr Overrated: The Kooks (worst band ever) Babyshambles/Libertines/Pretty Things Arctic Wankers The Hives
October 19, 200817 yr Coldplay are underrated though especially on atease,thats why I dont go there anymore I don't see how a band that is played to death on the radio....a band that everybody knows....can be considered underrated. I just don't see a mainstream band being "underreated" eligible.
October 19, 200817 yr Overrated:- Radiohead Coldplay (Even though Viva La Vida is awesome) Kaiser Chiefs Madonna
Create an account or sign in to comment