✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

US Third leg of the tour CONFIRMED!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks Sean, anyway, for letting that out! Nothing is of course confirmed until it shows up on official site, and I don't believe I'm really at a show until I'm actually in the seat!!!:lol: But you know what, it totally lifted my spirits last night when I was starting to go into withdrawals. So Sean, you're still a hero in my eyes!:smug: You did nothing wrong other than not being able to contain your excitement. We all know rumors are rumors, but half the time they come true, so you never know.

That said, even if I"m in US, I do want the band to hit up South Am, Australia, and of course UK again!, before coming back here. And get some rest, I don't want them collapsing on me. But I wouldn't be surprised w/ Prospekt's March, and possible new CD before end of 2009 that Coldplay will be around somewhere for a while before they go back to hiding in the Bakery.

We(all Coldplay fans, but especially US) are so freakin' spoiled--and I'm a Coldplay brat & I love it!:D

I'm with you Chelsea. As much as I love you American guys getting all the Coldplay love, they've already been to America twice and haven't even started the UK gigs yet.

They should do Australia, Latin America and a bit more of Canada first. Then some more UK (inc Knebworth) and THEN America :P

helllllllllllloooooooooooooooo Europe again before USA :rolleyes:

at least croatia and stuff like that! and of course rptterdam again!

As much as I agree that they need to tour more countries first, PLEASE let them come back to DC soon! After seeing them twice in a week, I'm going through serious withdrawal!

(But they're not allowed to come during the summer, or I'll miss them :uhoh: )

3rd American Leg possible (hopefully)

Ooooooh!!! I'd simply melt if they came back to Boston! :wacky:

Post-Coldplay-concert-withdrawal symptoms are strong now too....

I wouldn't mind waiting for them to tour other places (South America, Europe, Japan, Australia, etc) if I knew they'd be coming back! :cool:

"...so come over, just be patient, and don't worry"

and yes, we US fans are pretty darn spoiled :P

oooooooooooo... i love them soooo incredibly much!!! :heart:

sydney concerts are supposed to be crazy so they should definitly hit austraila. Let me rephrase my statement. It is not Confirmed! It is only POSITIVE according to a reliable source.

If that reliable source, is the person who has already posted in this thread to say its a rumour, please be careful what you're saying.

WESTERN CANADA.

NEGLECTED.

TOTALLY.

maybe if you changed your nick from bertuzzi to maybe something like gretzky they'd listen to you :P

just kidding... I agree with you - I'm surprised they haven't hit western and central Canada yet... considering they did dual shows in TO and Montreal and then came back to do Ottawa after Japan... just hang in there and keep hoping :)

• 1 month later...

I just saw them a month ago, and I want to see them again soon. I feel like I have PCCD (post-Coldplay concert depression). Well, I'm not that sad because it's the holidays, but getting tickets for another concert would be the best present ever.

About the tour, I would be willing to travel to Canada, NYC, or Mexico...

• 2 weeks later...
now that all of the europe stadium dates have been announced it looks good for america to see some action in late spring early summer.

But me thinks they would play only at stadiums...

If they do, I HOPE they play at the Dolphin Stadium (Miami, FL) as Madonna is doing on March.

A girl can dream...:lol: