✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I got a coldplay tattoo (well, I'm still far too young, but when I'm older maybe :rolleyes:) it would be quite a small one with the lyrics :

"You want to sink when you know you could swim

You want to stop just before you begin

Never give in"

right below my hairline (on my neck). Or some other lyrics. Or something in X&Y code!

nice tattoo and nice lyrics :)

I can't beleive anyone would get a Coldplay tattoo just to have it, honestly...... :uhoh:

just for the tattoo itself or for coldplay?

i mean would you get a tattoo of another band?

surely people that got a tatto got it cause it meant something to them, so not just to have it. :thinking:

I can't beleive anyone would get a Coldplay tattoo just to have it, honestly...... :uhoh:

I have long considered whether I want a tattoo and what a subject. And after I now almost a year even think about it, I think - I've made the right decision.

Those lyrics mean a lot to me personally and this would be in 20 years or so the same ;)

Im thinking of getting;

"If the skys gonna fall down, let it fall on me"

From Moses of course, i just think its very beautiful and brave.

But i may go all out as i like;

"If the skys gonna fall down, let it fall on me.

Oh Lord, Let it fall on me"

even better, but it may be a bit long, im not sure, depends on where i get it.

Please let me know what you think of that idea, and anything like graphics to go around/below/above/behind the text, and also where (on my body) i could get that sort of tatoo?

thanks

I'd love to get a tattoo on my wrist.

Either a small butterfly, or a small 42.

I mean, who knows if I'll still adore Coldplay 30 years from now? I'd like to think so, but you never really know what the future will bring. So a butterfly is a beautiful symbol anyway, which at the moment I get it will be associated with Coldplay with all my heart - but if anything happens between the band and I, the butterfly will still be a pretty thing to look at. xD

42, because it's my all-time favourite number. Well before the song came out. So, the song only adds to my love of the number. Though, it would be nerdy to have a tattoo of your favourite number... again, assuming I stop adoring Coldplay in the future. :P

Or I could get a huge picture of Chris Martin's head on my stomach, and then hope that I find a husband who looks exactly like him. :D

Not Coldplay, but I've always thought Dominic Monaghan's tattoo is fucking amazing.

dom_dom_tattoo.jpg

For those with bad eyes: It says "Living is easy with eyes closed".

I've always thought if I ever get a tattoo it's going to say "Heaven sends and heaven takes" (The Killers)

Not Coldplay, but I've always thought Dominic Monaghan's tattoo is fucking amazing.

dom_dom_tattoo.jpg

For those with bad eyes: It says "Living is easy with eyes closed".

I've always thought if I ever get a tattoo it's going to say "Heaven sends and heaven takes" (The Killers)

my mom asked me what i wanted for my birthday a couple months ago, and i said a tattoo that says "living is easy with eyes closed/ misunderstanding all you see." i was joking, since she would never ever let me. but i will get it someday:nice:

Aniskywalker, your tattoo was beautifully done! It looks awesome!

I posted on here a while ago that I was thinking about getting something done on my wrist, and I keep thinking and thinking about it so I think I want to do it. My friend just got her favorite lyrics tattooed down her rib cage, so I hope she doesn't think that I copied her. Not that it's a big deal, but I worry about stuff like that :P (I'm a worrier lol). I still don't know which lyrics though, I'm still narrowing it down.