✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

That's a very classy tattoo. I'm usually not a fan - to me they look sludgy and weird but that is beautiful!

Hey thank you so much for you nice words. For me it was very important to get it detailed as hell ! i was very scared that it would be sludgy or distorted, because i tought the same as you, i saw so many Coldplay tattoos that are like this.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 months of pain must have been difficult, but I'm glad you pulled it off. It's so gorgeous, I can't stop looking haha :)

Haha almost died :P hurt much but i always listened to Coldplay songs while we did this first session 7hours 2nd session 7hours and the last session was 5 hours :) listened a couple of Coldplay songs, then you forget the pain automatically ;D

• Like 3

Haha almost died :P hurt much but i always listened to Coldplay songs while we did this first session 7hours 2nd session 7hours and the last session was 5 hours :) listened a couple of Coldplay songs, then you forget the pain automatically ;D

Oh gosh :o

But Coldplay songs work wonders, don't they?

• Like 1

OmG congratulations! You're really patient and brave. The best tatoo choice ;)

Hi im new and this is my coldplay tattoo...it took about 3 months and 19hours work to get it done :)) im loving it !!

You choose well. Usually Coldplay artworks doesn't translate well to a tattoo in my opinion. I guess the one's from Ghost Stories are the most tattooable from their discography. The flower of life from AHFOD is very tattooable too. Congrats for the effort and the choice I guess it paid off.

I thought about to get one Coldplay related tattoo too. Maybe some lyrics that resonates more with me but it's difficult to choose one otherwise my body would be filled with Coldplay lyrics and that would pretty weird lol. It would be like Chris piano at the MX concert with random lyrics written on it haha. F weird.

• Like 2

You choose well. Usually Coldplay artworks doesn't translate well to a tattoo in my opinion. I guess the one's from Ghost Stories are the most tattooable from their discography. The flower of life from AHFOD is very tattooable too. Congrats for the effort and the choice I guess it paid off.

I thought about to get one Coldplay related tattoo too. Maybe some lyrics that resonates more with me but it's difficult to choose one otherwise my body would be filled with Coldplay lyrics and that would pretty weird lol. It would be like Chris piano at the MX concert with random lyrics written on it haha. F weird.

Yea ur absolutly right sir ! and thanks for your nice words...i was stocking with the Magic cover / Sky Full of Stars cover or the album cover Ghost Stories with the 2 Wings.

To be honest i knew it would be the magic cover, the song means so much for me its my personally soundtrack to my life and like u said the choice was absolutly right i would do it twice :) its full of Magic the Cover has everything what i wish for, for life Love at the first place, so many details its just magic cant describe it in words :)

• Like 2

I really want a flower of life on my ankle or wrist in black (because the colors will discolour).

However, my parents don't want me to take a tattoo. When I'm 18 I can take a tattoo on my own without permission of my parents.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH=full]5163[/ATTACH]

I'm so excited about this tattoo. It's 9 days old now, The picture was taken right after I got it. It's healing up nicely. :) Although I had quite the reaction to the yellow ink. (Which is pretty funny, considering.) That part looked really bad for several days.

• Like 8

I'm so excited about this tattoo. It's 9 days old now, The picture was taken right after I got it. It's healing up nicely. :) Although I had quite the reaction to the yellow ink. (Which is pretty funny, considering.) That part looked really bad for several days.

Yellow Ink haha, I get it!

I wanna get that one too on my upper arm [emoji16]. How much did it hurt?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

I've been wanting to get this! I always wondered how it would look with all the colours, but it looks amazing

• 3 weeks later...

Hey HurtsLikeHeaven, could you post a healed pic of the tattoo? It looks incredible!

My daughter & myself are getting ready to have Coldplay lyrics tattooed together. Can't decide which I love best. So many lines speak to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I had a coldplay-obsessed mom haha! [emoji16]

But I have the same problem when I think about what line I want to get tattooed one day...

• Like 2

I wish I had a coldplay-obsessed mom haha! [emoji16]

But I have the same problem when I think about what line I want to get tattooed one day...

I actually introduced my daughter to Coldplay years ago when she was small. I took her to a Coldplay concert when she was about 7, she was jamming out. I was the Coldplay lover 1st! I have seen them in concert 7 times....I would follow them anywhere[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

• Like 2

I actually introduced my daughter to Coldplay years ago when she was small. I took her to a Coldplay concert when she was about 7, she was jamming out. I was the Coldplay lover 1st! I have seen them in concert 7 times....I would follow them anywhere[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Wow that's amazing! I hope one day I'll turn my own children into coldplay fans! (And I hope coldplay will still be making music at that time)

• Like 2

My daughter & myself are getting ready to have Coldplay lyrics tattooed together. Can't decide which I love best. So many lines speak to me!

I feel you, I might end up being covered in Coldplay lyrics some day [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

[ATTACH=full]5612[/ATTACH]

Hi! Thought I'd add mine to the thread, had this one done last month on my back. Inspired by the bird symbol on mylo xyloto album / the bird confetti I saved from Wembley in June. With the colours influenced by AHFOD, I love it <3

• Like 6