atarisboy86

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some ink in my blood, some craziness in my mind, but i'm freaking love coldplay

Hey mates! :)

Just wanted to share with you that last friday finally that day has come and i made a tattoo! I've chosen 12 September as on this day in 2012 (2 years ago) i attended Coldplay concert in Munich, which was one of the greatest days of my life. Been thinking of the tattoo for quite a long time and finally decided on getting "Fix you" in Baudot code as it is my favourite song and looks incredible as well! Love it :) :x&y:

Coldplay mean a lot to me. So many wonderful things wouldn't happen in my life if i hadn't listened to them. And the day when i met them still the best in my life and changed it completely.

So, this tattoo i dedicate to Coldplay, life, love, friendship (as a chemistry ;)), peace and all the lovely moments in our lives. and hope that everything's not lost! :parachutes:

w4rKJS-StZA.jpg

• Like 2

very cool :)

you gave many thoughts on your tattoo. So did I .

Coldplay means the world to me. They were always there for me in my darkest hours. And still are.

I 've been more than one time on he brink of life. A lot of shit happened in the past..but I always got somehow the strength to move on.

Now I have it forever on my right arm bed. :)

• 6 months later...
Yowza. Take a pic after so we can see it! Hope it doesn't hurt too much. I'd like to get the Parachutes globe but tattoos..needles. I'm a chicken. :/

Howdy yes ive had my tatt it doesnt hurt its a small one i love it! it took a month to heal and the feeling wasnt painful just a bit tickles afterwards it feels itchy for a few days it stang more than painful

i got a circle like cms

• 2 months later...

I was always reluctant to the idea of getting a tattoo because I think I might end up regretting it in the future.

But, some of the lovely tattoos in this thread have been making me ponder getting a Coldplay inspired tattoo. I thought of maybe getting the Parachutes Globe tattooed but I'd be really paranoid of it not being done right. Not to mention how its sort of derivative. I think people have the right idea of getting their favourite lyrics tattooed as its sort of enigmatic and esoteric.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys ! hope you're all doing great ! I just got a new Coldplay tattoo haha (today) I thought I'd show it to you ^^

It's not "original" but... It really meant something important to me a month ago and so I needed it to be carved in its name with my pocket knife hahaha

Let me know what you think bout it :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32210[/ATTACH]

Guest diogo_sg
Hey guys ! hope you're all doing great ! I just got a new Coldplay tattoo haha (today) I thought I'd show it to you ^^

It's not "original" but... It really meant something important to me a month ago and so I needed it to be carved in its name with my pocket knife hahaha

Let me know what you think bout it :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32210[/ATTACH]

Simple, but so nice. I want one too! [emoji1]

• 7 months later...
Guest diogo_sg
My girlfriend just forbade me to get a tattoo! :bigcry:

Ooh, sorry about that. Do you think she'd be mad if you got one in secret?

Ooh, sorry about that. Do you think she'd be mad if you got one in secret?

Oh hell yeah. She says a tattoo is not for me, it doesn`t make me prettier (like that`s my main reason), she would be ashamed for her family and she told me from the start she would not accept a tattoo. Like I can`t decide on that.

I can`t get rid of it if I get a tattoo, but I`m sure there will be a big big fight with major concequences...unfortunately!

Guest diogo_sg
Oh hell yeah. She says a tattoo is not for me, it doesn`t make me prettier (like that`s my main reason), she would be ashamed for her family and she told me from the start she would not accept a tattoo. Like I can`t decide on that.

I can`t get rid of it if I get a tattoo, but I`m sure there will be a big big fight with major concequences...unfortunately!

Well, if your girlfriend doesn't accept you getting a tattoo in any way and you think it's no use trying to convince her to let you get one, there's not much you can do, really. But if a tattoo is really something you'd like to do, she should support you and your decision. But of course, if you look on her side: she doesn't like tattoos and she wouldn't want the guy she loves to get one. That's understandable too. Sorry [emoji53]

I hear you. It`s a struggle on my end for sure!

I just don`t understand her reasons. It`s not like my whole arm will be covered in tattoo; just the Flower of Life symbol on my upper arm which will be covered 99% of the day so no one will see it if they don`t know about it.

Guest diogo_sg
I hear you. It`s a struggle on my end for sure!

I just don`t understand her reasons. It`s not like my whole arm will be covered in tattoo; just the Flower of Life symbol on my upper arm which will be covered 99% of the day so no one will see it if they don`t know about it.

Hope you two figure out a way to make both of you happy. Maybe try to make her see that a tattoo isn't at all a big deal and that getting one is something you'd really love and appreciate. Who knows, maybe she changes her mind if you insist a bit! Good luck! [emoji6]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
Hi im new and this is my coldplay tattoo...it took about 3 months and 19hours work to get it done :)) im loving it !!

Hey! Welcome to Coldplaying! Hope you had a wonderful time at the concert!

That tattoo is one of the coolest things ever! It's so detailed and it looks amazing [emoji7]