✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did cost 90€. Which is quite cheap for a tattoo here in France.

Also I just made this one in London, a couple of hours before 1st of july show at the RAH.

DON'T EVER LET GO

usepQTb.jpg

I am getting this tattoo in a couple of weeks, (the O on my hand) and I am also looking for something Coldplay related to tattoo on my shoulder blade. I want it to be maybe a symbol from MX or something GS related, any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about a Coldplay tattoo for many years :)...I made a list with many lyrics but could not really decide. My body would be filled over and over witht the lyrics.

In April I heard now the Zane Lowe interview with Chris Martin..I really cried hard when I heard about the hidden track and the background....then the lyrics of INK ...and I thought NOW OR NEVER :)

and here it is :)

Ahh I am so happy about it !!!

It was worth the waiting , the money and the pain ;-)

https://twitter.com/DontEverLetGo_O/status/492770032158773248/photo/1

• 2 weeks later...

bL-ciM5yQ18.jpg

Guys, what do you think about this one?

Have made it by myself, i am in thoughts to make it soon on my wrist.

My life lately turned just before Ghost Stories had released, and this topic in the album is very close to me.. so thats why it's a broken heart, and the wings, that keep me alive.

and in one half on everything's not lost, and on the other one - young and lovely (from Blur band)- but i still think on more other words to write there.

What's your opinion about it? :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Margarita

bL-ciM5yQ18.jpg

Guys, what do you think about this one?

Have made it by myself, i am in thoughts to make it soon on my wrist.

My life lately turned just before Ghost Stories had released, and this topic in the album is very close to me.. so thats why it's a broken heart, and the wings, that keep me alive.

and in one half on everything's not lost, and on the other one - young and lovely (from Blur band)- but i still think on more other words to write there.

What's your opinion about it? :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Margarita

Ghost Stories album also means a lot of me and I like the idea of the wings , especially the Everything's Not Lost :)

But on your wrist..do you think there is enough place for the wings and the text ?

Will it be your first tattoo ?

My tattoo artist told me not the wrist for the first time..you should ask him before :)

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I swear I've been reading this forum since it started, although I've never actually made an account until today. I knew I wanted a Coldplay tattoo forever and sat on it until today, when this happened:

f27h2f.png

(the left is the stencil, the right was immediately after I had it done)

No regrets whatsoever. I thought I'd share it with you!