Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my coldplay tattoo!

383212_10150434062054823_737761797_n.jpg

Made mine today. its still bruised and sore and my hair is making it all bad, but I'm very proud of being Coldplay inspired. new.jpg

Very cute tattos. :cheesy:

I especially like the bird. I'm thinking to get a tattoo of a couple of birds myself. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey anyone out here have any Coldplay related tattoos?

I was thinking of getting the cover for The Scientist single, but well that's going to be ano go.......it seems to hard and expensive

so I went with my second favorite song......Fix You

I think I'm going to the shop tmrw to get an estimate as to how much that would end up running me......I mean, it's basically just squares, although I'm sure the color will make it go up, we'll see...

anyone else?

I'm getting mine tomorrow !

It's a fix you tattoo !

Been planing it for a while, so really excited !

Coldplay Tattoo

i did this all by free hand, so it's not a real tattoo, but i am planing to get one like this. obviously all the "things" will be about the same size if i do it, not like it is on the picture. and it will probably be on the other side of the arm.

but what do you all think of it? should i or should i not? (i do not yet have a tattoo but i am gonna get my first one within a month)

ColdplayTattoo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
i did this all by free hand, so it's not a real tattoo, but i am planing to get one like this. obviously all the "things" will be about the same size if i do it, not like it is on the picture. and it will probably be on the other side of the arm.

but what do you all think of it? should i or should i not? (i do not yet have a tattoo but i am gonna get my first one within a month)

ColdplayTattoo.jpg

First of all, you should really think through before getting a tattoo that size. Secondly, get in a touch with a real artist to sketch all the "things" because I think it definitely lacks depth and style, and with a tattoo that meaningful to you, you got to have a beautiful design (maybe your tattoo artist could sketch something for you).

I for one asked one of my friends, who I think is really talented, to sketch a tattoo for me based on a single sentence that means a lot to me. It's from the song The Scientist and I bet it has a meaning for a lot of you guys too. Here's the outcome:

« Nobody said it was easy »

tattoo.jpg

(please excuse any grammar mistakes, english isn't my native language ;))

First of all I want to say that I love all the tattoos I saw so far! Yet I have a question as well.... did you think if a moment when you might regret it? I have a band related tattoo on my inner wrist.... meanwhile I'm not a huge fan of the band anymore.... Sometimes I do regret it to be there other moments I don't but I was just wondering how you peeps think about it for the future?

i have 14 tattoos in all and they all mean something special for me. i only have 2 band related tats and the other one is from U2.

i dont think i`ll never regret, im already a U2 fan vor 30 years and choose lines from my favorate songs of theirs and i even would have taken that tat if not being a U2 fan,but i just love that song and it means something special to me.

i have the same with fix you, that song reminds me of my dog that died very young,and even when coldplay no longer exists one day, it still will have the same meaning for me.

i`ve thought all my tats trough and am standing 1000% behind them and dont think i will ever regret having them.

yeah thats funny indeed ;)

i`ve done at least 6 months to think about this tat,before i found it right. i first had the idea of wrapping it around a tribal i`ve got, but that would have been to much and too chaotic.

so i`m happy with how it turned out now ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping this thread because it's one of my favs and also because I'll be getting my GOD PUT A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE tatoo in a few days and I'm excited to show everyone :)

It'll also be in the old Coldplay font (Albertus Medium) from my favorite CP era.

:wideeyed: