✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Thoughts?

LITii grabbed me from the first listen, incredible. Hard to improve on LITi but they sure did. I get the chills from the first version, and the second kind of makes me wanna...dance. I can see this easily being as popular as VLV was on the radio, no doubt. I like how Chris actually throws the word "radio" in the lyrics for good measure, lol.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Absolutely agree!

I loved LiT as an opener for VLV, but my face lit up when I heard LiT ii for the first time. Now I cannot stop listening to it! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! :heart:

Omg I love love looove this song too! :laugh3: By far the best on the EP, and I'm so glad they decided to turn it into a full-length song. Can't wait for it to be released as a single.

• 2 weeks later...

LIT 2

I love LIT 2. I think its amazing that their is usually a reference in one song to another song. Its great that there is a band that actually gives a damn about their fans. they have been touring hard for a year now. Just this past August and october they came to Washington DC, On halloween no less! It was wonderful. those big light bulb props they have were lighting up like Jack from Nightmare before Christmas, then during Lovers in japan confetti shapped like bats rained down over the crowd in orange, purple, silver and black. Amazing how many different people were at that concert. Young, Old, black, White. Music of unification really. seeing them in Ireland this september and i cannot wait!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
This is the only song from the "March.." album I enjoyed. The rest was good, but I can stay I've only listen to the album, besides LIT2, a few times. Maybe they'll grow on me.

*coughÆ* Not an album....;)

Life In Technicolor is one of the best songs of the decade, it has it all: The summery feel, the lyrics, all the wonderful instruments....If you do not like Life In Technicolor, then your life is not in technicolor.

My Life Is In Technicolor.

*coughÆ* Not an album....;)

Life In Technicolor is one of the best songs of the decade, it has it all: The summery feel, the lyrics, all the wonderful instruments....If you do not like Life In Technicolor, then your life is not in technicolor.

My Life Is In Technicolor.

I agree with you, our lives are in technicolor!

• 3 weeks later...