✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Confirmed Australian Tour: Feb/March 2009

*Double Post*

thef1re -- Yep. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that it'll be 'First In, First Serve' regarding the GA tickets (well, for all of them actually).

Of course, the pre-sale will not be releasing all General Admission tickets -- they need some left for people to wrestle over in the queues; entertain all us lucky ones that got them first! ;)

But yes, you assume right (I assume...). :D

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At their last concert, it was certainly first come first serve yet once the guards gave us permission to stand up, all that went out the window and I ran haha. So despite coming quite late, my speedy attitude landed me 2nd row standing front and centre :smug: haha. /end off topic.

Thank goodness ticket prices are up. Now my dilemma is who the hell to go with! My friends like CP but not enough to pay $110-140 to see them. Any Brisbane Coldplayers here? If only Annie and Josh weren't Melbourneans haha, come to the sunny state already! :P

I agree -- we need these prices!

And I highly doubt the Coldplay shows will be fully seated. Like StarsKay, I've never been to a concert at Rod Laver Arena where there hasn't been GA -- I'm 100% positive there will be standing... ;)

...or, There Will Be Blood.

Actually, I saw Crowded House last year at Rod Laver and it was 100% seating - floor included. I also believe that The Eagles and Billy Joel were similar too. But for an act like Coldplay who are targeted toward younger audiences like ourselves (20 to 30) i'd imagine they'd go for standing.

If it is 140$ AUS it is ok

dont complain

yes, they shouldn't.

Oh, StarsKay -- how much earlier before the concert did you get there?

Where there lots of people already lined up and waiting?

My sister and I arrived around 5pm and there was a line already, though only for the GA section of course :D. A lot of people were lined up already, some said they were there from 2pm, however the actual venues don't open the doors that early so the real 'line game' starts once you're allowed in.

45 MINS :D

I went onto the website today at 9am to get the visa pre-sale tickets, and All of the standing room had sold, so had to settle for lower sitting on the second show.

Still happy I have tickets, and seeing coldplay is priceless, not $140.

These shows will sell out.

I went onto the website today at 9am to get the visa pre-sale tickets, and All of the standing room had sold, so had to settle for lower sitting on the second show.

Still happy I have tickets, and seeing coldplay is priceless, not $140.

These shows will sell out.

Indeed, CP is priceless!

All their shows from the TLT were sold out so I'm definitely not surpriced. It's a ruthless business when purchasing tickets online lol.

Do you think they leave a couple of standing tix for general purchase? :thinking:

Most probably. All of the pre-sale allocations must have gone. I mean, thay have to leave some tickets for Dec 4th.. but I am a bit upset, they should have left the crap ones like the bronze upper levels....

Their logic (or lack of), I will never understand. May hope for an upgrade on the night.. I have been hearing alot of things like that happening with other shows.

Most probably. All of the pre-sale allocations must have gone. I mean, thay have to leave some tickets for Dec 4th.. but I am a bit upset, they should have left the crap ones like the bronze upper levels....

Their logic (or lack of), I will never understand. May hope for an upgrade on the night.. I have been hearing alot of things like that happening with other shows.

It's really infuriating. Pre-sale buyers ought to get the better tickets.

But that's the reality of purchasing tickets online.

Yeah, let's hope for an upgrade or something. Coldplaying karma.