✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Confirmed Australian Tour: Feb/March 2009

Hey!

I really want to go to the concert on the 11th or the 12th doesnt really bother me HOWEVER i would really like to purchase presale tickets but i dont know how to get the PRE-SALE CODE or where to get it from....

Does anyone know where and how i can get the code for the pre-sale on thursday??

PLEASE!

thnx =)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but a dream, which Australian city are you planning on coming over to?

Samiya, there isn't a code per-say; you need a VISA Card to participate in the pre-sale (keep in mind it is an internet pre-sale), so I'm assuming it's basically first in, best dressed...

...you use the VISA Card to purchase your tickets; whether you're successful or not relies on the fact of how many tickets they are releasing, and how quickly they go.

So really, you just need to have your Internet Page & VISA ready and waiting for the 9.00a.m pre-sale. Hope that clears things up a bit -- and Good Luck. :D

No problem -- glad I could help out. :D

I would also suggest keeping an eye on the Ticketek site; just in case further details/instructions/changes are released -- it is possible that a code is needed to complete the transaction, so be sure to have all bases covered! ;)

We're still wating on official ticket prices, seating arrangements etc., so I'm assuming that clearer instructions will be made available in the next couple of days...

hi, does anyone know anything about the quality of the pre-sale tickets?

I'm just wondering if I'm better off waiting until the general release to get them

I guess if it's GA then it doesnt matter, but if it's fully seated i want to get the best seats possible of course

Anyone booked a pre-sale before?

-liams-, I think it's a pretty fair bet to say that it will be a limited assortment of both GA and Reserved Seating.

The best thing you can do is get on the Ticketek site ASAP (when full details are released) and see whats on offer.

I haven't purchased Pre-Sale tickets before, so that's all I have to offer. :)

Best of luck to you... :D

Can they just release the prices already?! Honestly, releasing this news a few days before the pre-sale date and not including pricing is kinda ridiculous. I mean people need to have fair warning etc. Anyway, what's done is done - I just wanna know how much we're talking here. Last Aus concert, the Brisbane tickets were $130 I think. A fair price I suppose so I'm hoping they don't push it beyond $150 because that would definitely be ridiculous lol.

^^ I was wondering about the pre-sale code too since that's how they conducted it last time though what was written ^ is pretty spot on, you just need a Visa card. It's going to be a mad rush on Thursday, I can feel it already! :O

Are the tickets $145 or was that just a rumor?

i seriously don't care how much they are i would pay $1000 to see them

i just need to plan it, gah!

CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

haha, ok I love Coldplay, but I wouldn't pay a grand to see them. Maybe if I'd never seen them before but even then, I would've needed to be severly CP deprived or something lol. Though like you, I can't wait either :cool:

I'm going to fly me and my other half from Adelaide to one of the Melbourne shows, I just can't bare the thought of them doing shows in Aus and being unable to go. So I'll see you guys there, i'll be the one dressed in rags and begging for spare change. :)

Sratch that, turns out I can't get the time off. If I didn't know better I'd suspect some kind of consipiracy . :(

-liams-, I think it's a pretty fair bet to say that it will be a limited assortment of both GA and Reserved Seating.

The best thing you can do is get on the Ticketek site ASAP (when full details are released) and see whats on offer.

I haven't purchased Pre-Sale tickets before, so that's all I have to offer. :)

Best of luck to you... :D

Ok thanks for that

hopefully they don't put the prices up too much

they should copy Kings Of Leon and sell for $90

Not sure really :p I assume it's just a different class of seating (i.e the silver ones are further back)?

oh, so thats fully seated is it?

i just hope theyre not doing that in melbourne then

i cant find any info for other shows, really stupid considering the pre-sale comes out in 2 days:veryangry2:

oh well, thanks for that anyway

^ I've never gone to a show at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre that's fully seated. It would be really odd for that to be the case. Ticketek should already put up the prices, like officially. Pre-sale is tomorrow and the site still says information is currently unavailable. What the hell?

Hehe! ROFL at you, yellowtalk. :D Seems you have nothing to fear, since Rod Laver has 10 different tickets you can purchase!

-liams-, I'm assuming your a Melbournian here; (and I suppose anyone can help with this, really), but where the hell are all these ticket sections?

We have GOLD STANDING, GOLD LOWER, GOLD UPPER -- what is the difference? (They're the same price, but the seating chart does nothing to visualise what you're buying...)

OTHER-ColdplayConcertSeatingPlan200.jpgOTHER-ColdplayConcertTicketPrices20.jpg

Where do they all match up? *confuddled*

I'm guessing the BLUE is 'Silver Upper', and that the PINK is the 'Bronze Upper', (side/ rear views are obvious), it's just all this GOLD!