✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Feb-2009: Burswood Dome, Perth, Australia - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't do techno, I did Coldplay -- it works for a bit, but then you just get annoyed or something.

Tiredness consumes.

Damn Melbourne for being two hours ahead...

I'm listening to Cut Copy they're good for this time of the night, gonna listen to Evermore's new tracks, that should really do the trick. Tiredness does consume. I should be wide awake still, but i had a long day and feel like i could sleep for hours. Yeah time differences can make it awfully difficult

Oh, yellowtalk -- that's what I can do; get the new Evermore tracks.

I played Softball today for school, and it was pretty sunny here in Melbourne, so that really takes it out of you. I'm usually pretty good at this time of night (well, when I have school the next day, anyway). :D

Their new tracks are quite good actually!! I've gotta be asleep before 10 on school night or after 11:30 or i'm totally stuffed the next day.

I should be in bed around then, but I get distracted, lol... teehee. :D

Yeah, I'm quite liking; 'Hey Boys & Girls' -- their sound is different, though. A good evolution, I think. Ever since Coldplay, I've been far more accepting of experimentation -- it offers a variety.

Looking forward to the new album. :)

I should be in bed around then, but I get distracted, lol... teehee. :D

Yeah, I'm quite liking; 'Hey Boys & Girls' -- their sound is different, though. A good evolution, I think. Ever since Coldplay, I've been far more accepting of experimentation -- it offers a variety.

Looking forward to the new album. :)

My thoughts too, they've progressed alot like Coldplay too. I'm now listening to Empire of the Sun, love em!

ROFL, annie89. Yep, 12 is usually my limit. My sleep patterns are so fucked, though; and it's terrible, especially since I'm doing my final year -- it can really screw you around.

Oh pho shizz. But once you hit uni it gets better :) The benefit of making your own timetable.