✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Feb-2009: Burswood Dome, Perth, Australia - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

politik was played

Amazing gig

I am just getting food lol

Best song was viva by far

Give proper update when I get home

You better Chris or there will be trouble!!! Just Joking:laugh3::laugh3: Enjoy it while you're there...should I wait up for an update or go to sleep and check tomorrow?

Hahahaha, the Sunday Times posted the exact same article:

COLDPLAY kicked off their Viva tour of Australia before 17,000 fans at Perth's Burswood Dome last night.

At the first of two concerts in the west before moving on to Melbourne, the British band still had plenty of their old favourites to complement hits off their Viva La Vida album.

Led by vocalist Chris Martin, the four-piece, alternative rock band waved sparklers as they moved onto the stage before a huge backdrop of the Liberty cover from their Viva La Vida release.

They opened with a brief rendition of Life in Technicolor before moving onto another of the Viva songs, Violet Hill, and then delighting the crowd with one of their old favourites, Clocks, from their second album, A Rush of Blood to the Head.

They then turned to the biggest selling album in the world last year, launching Cemeteries of London, 42, and Strawberry Swing.

Among the older numbers from the band were In My Place, Fix You, Yellow, The Scientist and Speed of Sound.

In a 20-song playlist, the band kept Life in Technicolor for the final number of the night and included all the songs off the new album.

I guess they both got it form the same source AAP

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,,25117924-5005962,00.html

From the West.com.au

27th February 2009, 22:22 WST

Coldplay kicked off their Viva tour of Australia before 17,000 fans at Perth's Burswood Dome on Friday night.At the first of two concerts in the west before moving on to Melbourne, the British band still had plenty of their old favourites to complement hits off their Viva La Vida album.

Led by vocalist Chris Martin, the four-piece, alternative rock band waved sparklers as they moved onto the stage before a huge backdrop of the Liberty cover from their Viva La Vida release.

They opened with a brief rendition of Life in Technicolor before moving onto another of the Viva songs, Violet Hill, and then delighting the crowd with one of their old favourites, Clocks, from their second album, A Rush of Blood to the Head.

They then turned to the biggest selling album in the world last year, launching Cemeteries of London, 42, and Strawberry Swing.

Among the older numbers from the band were In My Place, Fix You, Yellow, The Scientist and Speed of Sound.

In a 20-song playlist, the band kept Life in Technicolor for the final number of the night and included all the songs off the new album.

oops, heres the link: http://www.thewest.com.au/aapstory.aspx?StoryName=554720

awesome ty :D

politik was played

Amazing gig

I am just getting food lol

Best song was viva by far

Give proper update when I get home

squeeee! forget eating & go home :P eat when you get home :D