November 22, 200817 yr Welcome to the thread for the above concert which can be used for all discussion prior to, during and after the gig. One thread one concert - should hopefully keep everyone organised and up-to-date with Coldplay on the road. Did you get tickets? Are you looking for tickets? Are you looking for ticket swaps? Need help/directions on getting to the concert? Not sure what the arrangements and rules are for the particular venue is? Are you just bloody excited? Do you have a review for the concert? Did you take any pictures... share them here! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Setlist Life In Technicolor Violet Hill Clocks In My Place Yellow / You're The Voice (John Farnham Cover) Glass Of Water Cemeteries Of London Glass Of Water 42 Fix You Strawberry Swing God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (techno version) Talk (techno version) The Hardest Part (Chris piano, Will) Postcards From Far Away (piano instrumental) Viva La Vida Lost! Green Eyes (acoustic) I'm A Believer (Neil Diamond Cover - Acoustic) Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic - Will vocals) Viva La Vida (remix interlude) ------ Politik Lovers In Japan Death And All His Friends ------- The Scientist Life in Technicolor ii The Escapist (outro) Photos http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1659 Fan Reviews http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52009 Setlist/Videos http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=coldplay+brisbane+8&search_sort=video_date_uploaded 1. Life In Technicolor [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Audy-XTclV4]YouTube - COLDPLAY Brisbane Concert - Opening, Violet Hill[/ame] 2. Violet Hill [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sCGTTBqa88]YouTube - Coldplay - Violet Hill (Brisbane 08/03/09)[/ame] 3. Clocks [ame= ] [/ame] 4. In My Place [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfXubbJmAQI]YouTube - Coldplay - In My Place - Live @ Brisbane[/ame] 5. Yellow/You're The Voice (John Farnham Cover) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxZJ8P7ax_M]YouTube - Coldplay - Yellow, Brisbane - 8 March 09[/ame] 6. Glass Of Water [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McVDj3LN5m0]YouTube - Coldplay - Glass of Water - Brisbane Sunday 8th March 2009[/ame] 7. Cemeteries Of London 8. 42 9. Fix You [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDpTYZ62ndU]YouTube - Coldplay - Fix You (Brisbane, 8th March, 2009)[/ame] 10. Strawberry Swing 11. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Partial Techno Remix) 12. Talk (Partial Techno Remix) 13. The Hardest Part (Chris Solo Piano) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXU5yfShLog]YouTube - Coldplay - The Hardest Part & Viva La Vida (Brisbane, 8th March, 2009)[/ame] 14. Postcards From Far Away (Chris Solo Piano) 15. Viva La Vida [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx3hv1tVwio]YouTube - Coldplay - Viva La Vida and Lost, Brisbane - 8 March 09[/ame] 16. Lost! 17. Green Eyes (Acoustic) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jGpJY0Bilk]YouTube - Coldplay - Green Eyes (Brisbane, 8th March 2009) PLAYED IN THE AUDIENCE (Acoustic)!![/ame] 18. I'm A Believer (Neil Diamond Cover - Acoustic) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48boJs0_89Q]YouTube - Coldplay - I'm A Believer Acoustic Cover PLAYED IN THE AUDIENCE! - (Brisbane, 8th March 2009)[/ame] 19. Death Will Never Conquer (Acoustic, sung by Will) 20. Viva La Vida (Remix Interlude) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAB_eGIMfWA]YouTube - Coldplay - Viva La Vida Interlude Rave - Brisbane, 8th March 2009[/ame] 21. Politik [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_i5qoQOsZ0]YouTube - Coldplay - Politik (Brisbane, 8th March, 2009)[/ame] 22. Lovers In Japan [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxCtXieCPyg]YouTube - Coldplay - Lovers In Japan (Brisbane 08/03/09)[/ame] 23. Death And All His Friends Encore 24. The Scientist [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW-IW3Sl78I]YouTube - Coldplay - The Scientist (Brisbane, 8th March, 2009)[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkq6HcepFY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkq6HcepFY4[/ame] 25. Life In Technicolor ii [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRAxhEAdR0U]YouTube - 12 Life in Technicolor ii - Coldplay Live in Brisbane, Australia March 8th[/ame] 26. The Escapist (Outro) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Australian tour announced November 22, 2008 8:40 pm Seven shows in February and March 2009 Good evening (or morning, for our readers down under) We're very pleased to announce that Coldplay are heading to Australia early next year to play seven shows. They are as follows: Friday 27th February - Burswood Dome, Perth Tuesday 3rd March - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne Wednesday 4th March - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne Sunday 8th March - Entertainment Centre, Brisbane Monday 9th March - Entertainment Centre, Brisbane Wednesday 11th March - Acer Arena, Sydney Thursday 12th March - Acer Arena, Sydney Here are the ticket details: VISA Entertainment pre-sale Starts Thursday 27th November, 9am (local time). Ends Saturday 29th November, 5pm (unless pre-sale sold out earlier). Any Visa card holder can buy during the pre-sale from visaentertainment.com.au or http://www.ticketek.com.au. General on-sale Starts 9am (local time) Thursday 4th December – tickets available through http://www.ticketek.com.au or 132 849. Anchorman
December 28, 200817 yr Tickets for my first Coldplay gig! My view should be something very similar to this :D
December 29, 200817 yr Tickets for my first Coldplay gig! My view should be something very similar to this :D Hi :lol: Hope you have fun :cool: You'll see them 3 days before I do!
January 19, 200917 yr Hi I hope I'm putting this in the right area. I have 2 tickets for Mon 9th March show at Brissie on the floor and was wondering if anyone with seated tix would like to swap with me. Due to me being such a shortarse I'm thinking I probably won't see much on the floor. I'm looking for tix in either sections S8A, S46A, S13, or S42. Thanks heaps.
January 19, 200917 yr welcome to coldplaying! keep bumping your request and there's bound to be someone willing to help out, especially at the date nears :)
March 1, 200917 yr A week to go and this thread is on page four. Time to drum up some excitement with some anticipatory thread boldness!
March 5, 200917 yr I have a spare ticket for Mon 9th in GA3 I'm selling at face value if anyone has a friend looking for a ticket.
March 5, 200917 yr Hmmm, believe it or not, NOT, but if someone would like a GA11 (General Admission ticket, 2nd half of the arena standing) I am *gasps* willing to sell it. I have a mountain of other committments which makes getting to the concert nearly impossible. I'll do it if no one snaps this ticket up. It originally cost me $150, but I am sooOOooOOOooo willing to sell for $110 I ended up only getting 1 which means a lonely night of amazing entertainment for myself, but if someone else is going and is in the GA11 area and wants an extra ticket for a family member or friend, please send me a message. I just really want someone to enjoy the most of what the ticket has to offer. Trust me, I am kicking myself for not getting a ticket for the Monday show! :\ Anyway, I REALLY need to sell this. If I go, I'll have to leave half way just to make sure I have a way to get home. Seriously, if anyone is interested, PLEASE message me about this!
March 6, 200917 yr Hi Everyone, I'm new here. I have to get rid of a ticket to Sunday nights show. It's right UP THE FRONT standing section GA12. I can't make it due to a death in the family. Please get in contact with me ASAP if you'd like the ticket and I'll sell it at cost price $140.
March 7, 200917 yr I can't believe this is tonight! I'll do my best to Twitter some updates after the soundcheck etc. SO excited :)
March 7, 200917 yr is this you?? AndyMcCray: Never been so excited in my life. Meeting Coldplay tonight! Will try and do some live updates from the behind-the-scenes jazz. Peace. :D
March 8, 200917 yr I'll try post any additions to the setlist straight after! I'm at the entertainment centre now!!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment