🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

12-Sep-2009: Manchester, LCCC, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

More great tips thanks - and I'm impressed with your Coldplay esp :P

its not all that good :laugh3:

this is Chris turning away to leave the shot

n557815010_2654332_4442.jpg

I think i deleted some of the others whilst we were still there. There were a coupld which were obviously rubbish, so I binned them to make sure I kept plenty of space on the camera.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

The number of times he came right up to us on Weds and I went to take a photo and he moved :lol: That's why I only have one photo of him doing it from the whole night.

I felt like throwing my water bottle at him and ordering him to just stay still for one goddam second :P

I know!! some warning would have been nice, because I had to keep zooming out!!!! :laugh3:

random...but having seen the thread about the confetti butterflies, i was wondering how they're going to do them at lccc....i mean there's obviously no roof to drop them from. Perhaps they'll blast them out from things at the front.

:)

they did them outside at the BBC gig last June, so no excuses :D

:dance:

Just a question, I will be getting a Train from Scarborough to Manchester, there is a few train stations in Manchester, isn't there? Which one is closest to maybe the city centre? Because I am hoping to get in Manchester by about mid day and then hang around in the city centre for a few hours with my mates AND is the centre far from the LCCC?