🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

As we said, we tried to find coldplayers and give them candies, we saw some of you: Tonsu (was he who spotted us), Ian, Jenjie, Semy, Chelsea; Mimi, Angie, Mel. (sorry if i missed any name).

Yes it was me, so nice to see you from the queue, and I met you on Thursday night, right? So nice you saw everyone else further up :)

Marvellous gig, and wonderful to see David's pics from across the way that included Ian, Jen, little busybee-jen-still-in-the-womb, and myself :P

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to write a proper review but I just wanted to say that this weekend was even better than I could have hoped for. :stunned: Good company, nice weather (even with the rain outburst), impressive venue, just.... great, great times.

Jay-Z and Coldplay, a perfect gig for me! Just amazing. More tomorrow. Need sleep very badly!!!!

Shoutout to the guys I hung out with, thanks so much for good times and letting me stay with you :nice:

THANK-YOU AGAIN for the best tour guide anyone could ask for!! You knew your stuff and I my husband and I really enjoyed meeting you and everyone else!!! YOU THE BEST for helping us YANKS have a great visit!!!!

Wow, I'm really surprised to hear that anyone enjoyed Mark's company. From everything I've heard privately in the last few days, from many members here, he is just as unpleasant in real life as he is here on the board. But, glad you had fun :)

Wow, I'm really surprised to hear that anyone enjoyed Mark's company. From everything I've heard privately in the last few days, from many members here, he is just as unpleasant in real life as he is here on the board. But, glad you had fun :)

I see you're up to your old tricks again, but it won't work.;)

We all know who your "sources" are likely to be, and I'm sure that I could find just as many (if not more) to counter such claims.;)

I'm also pretty sure that they wouldn't include anyone who actually bothered to try to approach or speak to me.;)

I'm pretty sure one of them won't have been Ian, anyway.;)

I see you're up to your old tricks again, but it won't work.;)

We all know who your "sources" are likely to be, and I'm sure that I could find just as many (if not more) to counter such claims.;)

I'm also pretty sure that they wouldn't include anyone who actually bothered to try to approach or speak to me.;)

I'm pretty sure one of them won't have been Ian, anyway.;)

My 'sources' are all people who have personally met you this last week, and there are quite a few of them.

Be interested to see your 'counter-claimers' post here (as I know there are none, though I am glad, honestly, that one or two enjoyed their day with you).

<edit> My mistake, some of the people who have talked about your deeply unpleasant behaviour I have met this week, but you were obnoxious to them in the past.

Well i never!

Why must people make such horrible remarks about others?

I met Mark at wembley on saturday, and i have not 1 single bad thing to say about him! Infact quite the opposite, he was really helpful and thoughtful for everyone when quizzing the security people on the rules, all to help out the other coldplayers, and freinds. Iwas with him a while, and he introduced me to a coupple of people including Ian, who im sure got on fine with mark too!

Anyway, i know you must stand your ground mark, but maybe its the responses that fuel the flames with this guy, and a slight handful of others who are just unpleasent people, nevertheless.

Keep up the great work Mark, and i hope to meet you again at a show, in a couple of years time!

:)

Well i never!

I met Mark at wembley on saturday, and i have not 1 single bad thing to say about him! Infact quite the opposite, he was really helpful and thoughtful for everyone when quizzing the security people on the rules, all to help out the other coldplayers, and freinds. Iwas with him a while, and he introduced me to a coupple of people including Ian, who im sure got on fine with mark too!

Anyway, i know you must stand your ground mark, but maybe its the responses that fuel the flames with this guy, and a slight handful of others who are just unpleasent people, nevertheless.

Keep up the great work Mark, and i hope to meet you again at a show, in a couple of years time!

WTF????????

Please know something about what you are getting involved in before posting such a message!!

Well i never!

Thanks for your support, Craig.;)

I did indeed do my best to help others when I could, and have helped out many members "behind-the-scenes" over the years, but have never sought recognition for this.

There were also several members at the gig who either completely ignored me or didn't make an effort to introduce themselves (presumably based on tittle-tattle), which was a shame as we're all meant to be on the same side.

However, that's their choice, of course.

Some people just seem determined to paint someone in a bad way, whatever evidence there might be to the contrary.

I have taken this up with Ian, and hope it gets sorted out once and for all, as this guy clearly isn't going to stop with his vendetta, anyhow.;)

WTF????????

Please know something about what you are getting involved in before posting such a message!!

He does, and he knows what you're up to.;)

If anyone I regard as totally "unbiased" (including Ian) has something negative to say about me, I'd be more than happy to hear it, so I can respond if necessary.

I'm pretty sure most of it can be countered quite easily.;)

He does, and he knows what you're up to.;)

If anyone I regard as totally "unbiased" (including Ian) has something negative to say about me, I'd be more than happy to hear it, so I can respond if necessary.

I'm pretty sure most of it can be countered quite easily.;)

Carry on in your own deeply-unpleasant, delusional little world.

I can forward your mug-shot to the police if they'd like to know who was stalking Chris Martin's house in the early hours of the morning just a little while ago?

Otherwise I guess just go back to what you seem to love so much - bullying teenagers on this website.

And let's get this thread back on track please.

Carry on in your own deeply-unpleasant, delusional little world.

I can forward your mug-shot to the police if they'd like to know who was stalking Chris Martin's house in the early hours of the morning just a little while ago?

Yet another falsehood. You do appear to be rather good at making up stories, don't you?

Anyway, whether a few of us walked past his house (in the daytime) or not has nothing whatsoever to do with what you were saying.

I'm sure there are quite a few Coldplayers (including Angie) who have done that before.;)

Otherwise I guess just go back to what you seem to love so much - bullying teenagers on this website.

I reckon you should get back to what you seem to love so much - making up stories about people.:smug:

And let's get this thread back on track please.

I think you will find it was you that took it off-track in the first place.;)

I'm not gonna get into this whole messy affair simply coz it's none of my business.

all i have to say is though, is that if it wasn't for Mark I wouldn't have gotten my ticket and wouldn't have been yesterday at wembley (he texted me to tell me about someone offering a ticket), nor i'd have a coldplaying yellow shirt to wear (but he kindly lent me one of his) and that i 've seen him trying to help so many people with the whole ticket, gates and just the wembley experience overall. So no matter what, I think a person that is nice enough to do all this deserves respect. If you guys wanna argue, PM/MSN/Skype/Facebook/insertthenewcoolestwaytocommunicatehere is there for you to do it, privately.

Now just let us continue dealing with our post gig depression by sharing stories pics and vids.

I will do it tomorrow coz I'm knackered from yesterday and having to work today. But I just want to say that it was such an amazing experience to meet so many of you guys, see again others, and be able to be with all of you in one of the greatest gigs ever (imho). I'll stop now coz i dont want to repeat the tear-y eyes from earlier today in the park... :cry:

tomorrow: photos, vids and review.

:nice:

EDIT: and Chelsea, thanks for everything. hotel tip, company, being a great and well oriented roomate, etc, etc etc :kiss:

PS: Ian, like Chris shouted this afternoon when you were leaving: DAMN YOU for making the website and the board!!!! now we are all sentimental and sad and depressed for saying so many goodbyes - to the band, the tour, the other coldplayers... :bigcry:

marianatsl, so he did you a few small favours/kindnesses, and for that you're gonna forgive him all his unpleasant behaviour, both on this website (over many years) and in real life (also over many years but also particularly in the last few days)?

Open up you eyes!!

I'm not gonna get into this whole messy affair simply coz it's none of my business.

all i have to say is though, is that if it wasn't for Mark I wouldn't have gotten my ticket and wouldn't have been yesterday at wembley (he texted me to tell me about someone offering a ticket), nor i'd have a coldplaying yellow shirt to wear (but he kindly lent me one of his) and that i 've seen him trying to help so many people with the whole ticket, gates and just the wembley experience overall. So no matter what, I think a person that is nice enough to do all this deserves respect.

Thanks, Mari. I really appreciate what you've said. I know that a lot of people have enough respect for you to know that you're not just saying that for the sake of it. That means a lot to me.:cool:

If you guys wanna argue, PM/MSN/Skype/Facebook/insertthenewcoolestwaytocommunicatehere is there for you to do it, privately.

I have no desire to argue with Tonsu either publicly or privately. Both have already been tried, and have failed. I just wish him to stop his petty vendetta.;)

Now just let us continue dealing with our post gig depression by sharing stories pics and vids.

Agreed.

I will do it tomorrow coz I'm knackered from yesterday and having to work today. But I just want to say that it was such an amazing experience to meet so many of you guys, see again others, and be able to be with all of you in one of the greatest gigs ever (imho). I'll stop now coz i dont want to repeat the tear-y eyes from earlier today in the park... :cry:

tomorrow: photos, vids and review.

I shall look forward to them.;)

gonna forgive him all his unplesant behaviour, both on this website (over many years)

She doesn't need to "forgive" anything, as (which has been pointed out by numerous people, including yourself), this is only a message board, and therefore shouldn't have any bearing on what happens in real life. The same goes for you, who has said some extremely offensive and unpleasant things on here in your time.;)

Incidentally, one of the reasons I have a lot of time for Mari is that she has consistently refused to take sides in any squabbles which have nothing to do with her (unlike many others I could mention) and has managed to remain friends with both myself and certain individuals who have decided they don't want to have anything to do with me.

This is how it should be.

She is also very open-minded, which is another big plus point.

If there were more people like her around, the world would be a far better place IMO.;)

and in real life (also over many years but also in the last few days)?

This is completely untrue and clearly a total figment of your imagination. I hadn't actually met anyone from the board before last October, and I totally refute any allegations of "unpleasantness" or "offensiveness" to anyone I've actually met from the board.

I have made efforts via PM to straighten things out with the one person who has unjustly accused me of this (mainly via third parties) but to no avail.

The very worst that might have happened over the past 36 hours is some "mutual" ignoring, but in such cases I am certainly no more than 50 per cent to blame.;)

I certainly got the impression there were several people determined not to talk to me, but that's their choice and their loss, in my opinion.;)

Yawn...ok Mark.

I've met people in the last few days who have met you over this tour and found you very unpleasant. I've met people who met you in the last few days who found you very unpleasant. You've been downright nasty to some members here on this forum who left in the end and went elsewhere (we all know that old story, so we can leave that if you want?)

You also were stalking Chris Martin's house, which is VERY uncool, and also possibly a police matter (by all accounts of your behaviour).

We can leave it there if you want. Equally, we can carry it on. Up to you. I'm just glad that through my posts some members here will know just what you're like for the future,

Now, back to topic and the incredible gig that was the 19th :)

I posted this on the Tampa thread, but this was about The Aftershow party My hubby and another couple were invited too, I was very lucky!!!

I am HOME! I just don't know where to start so, I will say a few things then if you have any questions I will try and answer for you. We got picked up at 5pm, the other couple who won, were very excited, loved Coldplay, but wouldn't recognize them if they were if front of them, as you will read alittle later, We got to the venue, and followed signs that said "Band Friends and Family" with arrows to follow, got to the line and I went up and told them my name, and she said enjoy and handed me my envelope, I am pretty sure this was Arlene as I have seen her pics, I stepped to the side and the other couple went up and Arlene acted like your not on the list, while holding their envelope behind her back, and Leeanne said, "But we won the same as them" looked like she was gonna cry, we opened the envelope and found 2 tickets in the first level seating, they were 3 rows ahead of us. There was allittle slip of paper that Read "AFTERSHOW PART TONIGHT AT WEMBLEY ARENA" then told us directions, Well we almost shit ourselves, hugging each other and trying to catch our breath.

We missed White Lies, and took our seats, THIS PLACE WAS MASSIVE!!!!! Our seats were ok, but the stage looked small, so the pics I took were good, but were of the jumbotron. I had to seats opened next to us, that I was praying nobody would sit down so I could stand and dance, I got lucky, I was the only person standing and singing every song, and doing the hand cross of strawberry swing, only when ViVa came on did people stand, pissed me off, but was in "My own little Bubble".

I had tears for almost every song playing, Viva was deafening, Fix You the same, Chris messed up on THP AGAIN, it's so scripted I had a blast!!!

The after party, was cool, lot's of music playing, this area had 2 floors, we decided to go upstairs cause they had nice comfortable looking sofa's, got our drinks, and the only couch open was by this open door, that had a window, that you could see in if you sat up on the couch abit, the doors had security and was letting nobody in. I thought Hmm, this is where they are. BINGO, Jonny came walking out all full of smiles and as he walked 3 feet away I said" Hi Jonny", he turned to me and said "Hello there" all smiles. He was in a very happy mood, laughing with everyone, and chatting, I got up and moved over to the railing and snapped a pic of him which turned out great, then I moved closer to our couch and took another one, turned out great, all of a sudden I felt someone over my shoulder, it was KELLY, he scared the shit out of me, he said softly.. "What are you doing?",I said "UMM taking a picture of Jonny, he said, "Put the camera away for me", he was actually not too bad, he just scared me, and I put my hands up and said "Hey no problem, not a problem" Cussing under my breath, because for the next hour he kept looking my way making sure I didn't do it again, He told another girl off abit later and he wasn't as nice to her.

WILL comes walking out with his wife, and I said "Hello Will" he turned smiled and said, "Hello", this is hard to not look like a FAN cause he was sitting at the couch next to us talking away with people.

Took a few sips of my drink, look thru the window and the MAN was standing there, had just gotten a shower cause his hair was really wet, he looked thru the doorway, and put his hoodie on with the cap part. I looked at him and he went back in, KELLY still by the doors side, Just then I see Gwyn, man she is so pretty, she was walking and bobbing her head to a Jay Z song that was on. Chris sat down on a couch behind the doors in full view and looked like he was doing an interview, Gwyn stood by him, smiling the whole time, and then I sat back down, and then when I looked back again, she was sitting on his knee, sorry no pics of any of this, and I wouldn't have taken it anyway's. I was shocked they were together in full site of the people on the other side of the door. I will say this.... They are very much together, they were very lovey dovey towards each other, I told my husband, that they wouldn't come out here together, and they didn't. Chris came out and walked 2 feet from us and went to Will's couch and signaled him to go in the back, I guess it was for an interview, as Chris walked past us I said " Hi Chris" he looked like alittle kid and looked our way smiled and said, "Hey, how ya doing?" SMILING like he does. That was all my contact with any of them, I couldn't sneak any pics! I will post pics tomorrow when my daughter gets home, and they will be on facebook, feel free to ask me anything if I didn't touch on any questions you might have. The trip was amazing!!! Oh we didn't get to bed until 3:30am this morning, "Ya know Partying all night with the boy's" and we had a 7am wake up call and the long flight back.

Oh and when Chris walked by the couple we were with didn't recognize him and they asked me if I thought he was coming out, I said He walked 2 feet away from you and even said Hello. I had to point out Will and Jonny also Guy was Nowhere to be seen. Oh and gosh I forgot, Phil came out and had a beautiful blond on his arm, I guess it's his wife, he's married right? See I keep forgetting everything.... MILLER came to the security door, and tried to go thru and they told him NO, he just shook his head and walked off, didn't argue with them or nothing, and who's the older guy that manages them? I don't know his name, but when they did the Morning show in NY he was interviewed??? I saw him all over the place.

That doesn't even cover alot of our trip, but thought you wouldn't want to hear that, just the juciey stuff.

OMG SO GREAT!!!!:D:D:D:D Gwyneth and Chris seem really cute together :)

Too bad you didn't see Guy but you're so lucky

I've met people in the last few days who have met you over this tour and found you very unpleasant. I've met people who met you in the last few days who found you very unpleasant.

If that's true, please name names, and we'll handle it from there. Even better would be if these people actually have the guts to confront me about something that didn't actually happen. If so, please bring it on (and that doesn't include the matter we have already spoken and disagreed about at length).;)

You've been downright nasty to some members here on this forum who left in the end and went elsewhere (we all know that old story, so we can leave that if you want?)

As I said previously, anything that may or may not have happened on the board (which is only a messageboard) between me and other individuals has nothing whatsoever to do with anything that might have happened in real life.

I'm still waiting for you to come up with irrefutable evidence of this.;)

99 per cent of the time yesterday I was accompanied by other members, so it will be interesting to see what has actually been said, if anything.;)

You also were stalking Chris Martin's house, which is VERY uncool, and also possibly a police matter (by all accounts of you behaviour).

To my knowledge, nobody has been "stalking" Chris Martin's house, not even Angie.;)

We can leave it there if you want.

That's what I've been trying to do for weeks, but you keep on making your false accusations in public, despite numerous efforts to get you to stop.

Equally, we can carry it on. Up to you. I'm just glad that through my posts some members here will know just what you're like for the future

No they won't, because firstly, they are probably open-minded enough not to believe things they're told by someone they don't even know, and secondly, they will see it only as meaningless drivel being posted by someone on a messageboard in the form of some kind of personal "crusade".;)

Now, back to topic and the incredible gig that was the 19th :)

If you stop with the unpleasantries and false accusations, maybe that will be possible.;)

As I've said on numerous occasions already, if you wish to "ignore" me then fine, but please refrain from posting your slanderous accusations. Thank you.