🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i keep getting all sorts of nutso plans into my head about this :sneaky:

i somehow want all of us to get in line together and link arms and RUN together so we'll all be in the same place. unrealistic, yes, but i can dream :P. i had such high hopes for the today show this summer being a coldplaying party, but i got there a bit too late and wasn't at the very front, and then by the time it was over and i wanted to say hi to everyone, they were shooing us away :sad:. it was more of a party with my mom and brother than coldplayers :P. i think that's why i want to make this a massive party :lol:

I agree Chelsea. I think if we're all up for meeting EARLY (or most of us) and queuing up together it could be done.

I really like the idea of us all having a united theme, you know? And I want to meet so many of the Coldplayers going. I've had the great fortune of meeting Lori, Angie and Mel and am sooo grateful for that. I'd love to meet more of the people I've come to know on here. :nice:

I'm going! Count me in! I am so freaking excited... btw is Wembley stadium in London, or in the suburbs of London? I'm coming ALONE, never been in the UK, so I'm a little nervous, and I'm also going to see them in Manchester. :):):)

I'm going! Count me in! I am so freaking excited... btw is Wembley stadium in London, or in the suburbs of London? I'm coming ALONE, never been in the UK, so I'm a little nervous, and I'm also going to see them in Manchester. :):):)

It's in the cemeteries of London................................ :rolleyes:

Crazy Jonny lovers uniting.... what will he think? :heart:

There's gonna be so much Jonny love :heart:

He's gonna LOVE it!!:D

WEEEEEEEE! Maybe he will jump off the stage and crowd surf on us!!! :freak:

But he needs to keep his head away from Angie, as she has her eye on that cap! :sneaky:

Will have to avoid the Bakery until after the show. Wouldn't want to spend the 19th in the clink.

:lol:

A front row takeover would have to be, at a guess: Angie, Mel, Lori at Jonny's side; Carla, Chavi & co at Guy's side; Chris's fans in the centre; and the rest filling in the gaps in between.

A block of us would have to go in the centre, with the Jonny crew on his side of the block etc.

Weee! And Min and Kara on Jonny's side! All the craziest Jonnyfest girls from around the globe all together! Viri are you coming???

so say we make a giant bon fire the day before and all waitout in our sleeping bags roasting sausages and marshmellows while we listen to Angie tell epic coldplay stories, and giving us stalking tips and with a little coldplay music playing in the background or listen to Ian tell us about the day he decided to start coldplaying. :D

OMG epic!!!

It would certainly pass the time :lol: But unfortunately I'm missing a vital ingredient needed to create a baby :P I'm also the least maternal person in the world. :lol:

That's 2 things we have in common love! :kiss:

i keep getting all sorts of nutso plans into my head about this :sneaky:

i somehow want all of us to get in line together and link arms and RUN together so we'll all be in the same place. unrealistic, yes, but i can dream :P. i had such high hopes for the today show this summer being a coldplaying party, but i got there a bit too late and wasn't at the very front, and then by the time it was over and i wanted to say hi to everyone, they were shooing us away :sad:. it was more of a party with my mom and brother than coldplayers :P. i think that's why i want to make this a massive party :lol:

Yeah, right when we were getting ready for a quick picture, those party-poopers got in our faces. Well, they get...

THIS!!!! ---> :angry:

:P to that! we will SOOOO have a massive party at Wembley! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

What are you people going to do with your stuff, when we can get into the stadium? Especially you with sleepingbags and such...

What are you going to do if it is going to rain that night? :thinking:

Get the band to give us a wet t-shirt contest!:D 2 bit nipple peep show!!!!!!!!

I so don't mind sleeping outside :P (that's actually what I was thinkin about)

yayy woot woot Giant campsite.... see my previous remark about the bonfire for coldplaying partayyyy

just found out i can go! woot woot

yayy for 71

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy for 72

more people from the usa are going so why don't you try to meet up with them, and you won't have to go alone.. you won't be alone at the venue that's fr sure

What are you people going to do with your stuff, when we can get into the stadium? Especially you with sleepingbags and such...

What are you going to do if it is going to rain that night? :thinking:

I'm going to buy cheap sleepingbag, so I can throw it away then. Maybe we should buy couple of tents and squeeze into them? :D

Who's Going? (72 so far!!)

.: Fix You :.

a-chan

ACNN94

aniskywalker

ApproximatelyInfinite

asia

bello-lo

beubeu2k

blue_girl

Busybeeburns

but a dream

cafc4eva

charley

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer75

CookyMnstr

Carlaatje

Chavi

crazyduckette

Dan 6N

-DAN-

davebrown19

Fraetes

glover3492

Hamsterdam

helokity623

Hot Burrito

iriden

Jenjie

JSalyers

Khalplay

KissesBirds

lindam

Lolly Pop

Lost! in technicolor

loudefix

lozm

Lyla27

MagooUK

marsu

mayurshikotra

mc_squared

melanieau

Miha

milesahead89

Mimixxx

mygdalom

nickyh1

Ollyc

politik*

Passenger

Plug_in_coldplaying

Pix & family

professa95

Ron Burgandy

rush

rushofbloodUK

r25d01

scusi

sharp-boy

shesawsparks

StarlightChaser

Steo87

SueDeNimes

Swiny

TexasLuvsJonny

thegreatone2003uk

twistedleksi2008

Twisted mind

Vegard90

Viva Viper

zemy101

Do they make hotel rooms that big??:stunned:

no, but they do make big suites. one suite per band member + one for Phil, we can all sleep on their living room floors :laugh3: if we hit 100 people going, thats only 20 people each

Who's Going? (72 so far!!)

.: Fix You :.

a-chan

ACNN94

aniskywalker

ApproximatelyInfinite

asia

bello-lo

beubeu2k

blue_girl

Busybeeburns

but a dream

cafc4eva

charley

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer75

CookyMnstr

Carlaatje

Chavi

crazyduckette

Dan 6N

-DAN-

davebrown19

Fraetes

glover3492

Hamsterdam

helokity623

Hot Burrito

iriden

Jenjie

JSalyers

Khalplay

KissesBirds

lindam

Lolly Pop

Lost! in technicolor

loudefix

lozm

Lyla27

MagooUK

marsu

mayurshikotra

mc_squared

melanieau

Miha

milesahead89

Mimixxx

mygdalom

nickyh1

Ollyc

politik*

Passenger

Plug_in_coldplaying

Pix & family

professa95

Ron Burgandy

rush

rushofbloodUK

r25d01

scusi

sharp-boy

shesawsparks

StarlightChaser

Steo87

SueDeNimes

Swiny

TexasLuvsJonny

thegreatone2003uk

twistedleksi2008

Twisted mind

Vegard90

Viva Viper

zemy101

A front row takeover would have to be, at a guess: Angie, Mel, Lori at Jonny's side; Carla, Chavi & co at Guy's side; Chris's fans in the centre; and the rest filling in the gaps in between.

You can count me in for the Guy's side :rolleyes: But I think the best place is between Chris and Guy with a view on my sweet Will *dream*

As for the queue, I don't think that it's necessary to sleep there over night. Coming early in the morning will be sufficient I guess....

As for me, I'm taking the eurostar on friday night, so I'll be in London around 10 PM I guess. But I have to convince my sister's friend who's accompagning me to get up early... I hope he won't think I'm crazy... :laugh3: Nah, he's a sweet guy...^^

But the coldplay-united-front must be realisable ^^

Weee! And Min and Kara on Jonny's side! All the craziest Jonnyfest girls from around the globe all together! Viri are you coming???

What about Michie? :bigcry: :P

no, but they do make big suites. one suite per band member + one for Phil, we can all sleep on their living room floors :laugh3: if we hit 100 people going, thats only 20 people each

:lol:

I think there's going to be some squabbling over who goes where. :stunned:

There'll be about 70 that will want to go in with Chris :lol:

Hey guys, pleease help me, if you can.

I had asked someone i trusted to get tickets at 9.30 cause i couldn't myself. And she said ok no problem, i told her that she would have to hurry and everything but well..she just told me that she didn't get them !!! (I can't blame her.she really tried..)

Anyway, I am sooo pieced off...i'm gonna see if i can still get at least one at a nearly acceptable price..but by chance would anyone have a ticket for me :( ???