🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

Then go check out the "Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" thread and become Ar-squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!:P

i know about that thread :P (i can't find it now btw) but i mean as i'm not a native english i think i dunno well what that expression means... :uhoh:

* :vanish: to avoid get caught by the tomatoes that surely someone will throw at her now*

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait to speak spanish with you ! haha NOT ! it'd be like torture for your ears :lol:

and now that you know what it is exactly! let's squee together :dance:

SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! :D

Squeeee - SQUEEEE

:dance:

XD not a torture, but i'll feel a bit strange talking in spanish surely, as i almost always "talk" in english here. :laugh2:

Squeeee - SQUEEEE

:dance:

XD not a torture, but i'll feel a bit strange talking in spanish surely, as i almost always "talk" in english here. :laugh2:

oh no... it's going to be gigantic chaos with everybody speaking their own language... :lol::confused:

oh no... it's going to be gigantic chaos with everybody speaking their own language... :lol::confused:

nah nah better we keep it as we do here, speak english :nice: it'll be less confusing.

or we could make up a language :idea2:

coldplayerism or something like that :P

we do have time for that. :dance:

carla, i'll be able to say about...five things to you! :lol:

(mostly i just remember random words of dutch, mostly pertaining to cheese, trains, and bikes :P)

i could also have very basic conversations with arabic speakers...not that i anticipate there being many there :P

i used to speak spanish, but i was made aware yesterday of just how much i forgot :disappointed:. on the bright side, it was wonderful to hear antonio banderas speak spanish to spanish students :nice:

I understood that!!! :D I took basic French, although I've forgotten most of it :uhoh:

But I only understand it when it's written down, not when it's spoken :embarassed: And I don't know how to reply :P

You have to say: "Que tu es une enquiquineuse!!":P

carla, i'll be able to say about...five things to you! :lol:

(mostly i just remember random words of dutch, mostly pertaining to cheese, trains, and bikes :P)

i could also have very basic conversations with arabic speakers...not that i anticipate there being many there :P

i used to speak spanish, but i was made aware yesterday of just how much i forgot :disappointed:. on the bright side, it was wonderful to hear antonio banderas speak spanish to spanish students :nice:

You speak spanish? :surprised: I didn't knew it :surprised:

wait you've heard Antonio, i mean you've met him in person in your school? :o :o