🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh-oh. I think I should tell everyone now that there actually won't be any gay love in my story! No J/C, C/W, W/J, G/W, G/C, C/G/W, C/J/W, or anything! :o

I prefer the 'brotherly love' of the boys. And that doesn't mean incest! :laugh3:

Eh...I'll shut up now. Part 5.

-------------------

Chris was actually beginning to feel a bit better (sometimes). His stomach was no longer killing him… just torturing him now and then. He was now under the bed (well, lying on the floor next to it), trying to think of lyrics to a non-existent song.

“Oh, baby, I don’t know what to do…I’d give my soul right back to you…God I’m really fucking dying; I swear I’m not lying, oh fuck it.” he moaned. He swept his hair back from his forehead, the sweat stinging his eyes. He shuddered, and promptly fell back down as he tried to get up. Ouch, too fast. He tried again, and managed to stumble to the door. If he did happen to lose consciousness, he didn’t want to be alone. He would need someone to call the paramedics.

The pain was always worse when he was moving around, so he made his way to Jonny’s room as fast as he could. He knocked weakly on the door. “Jonny…Jon…”

The door opened, but it was Will who answered. Chris blinked and frowned. “Oh. Did I get the wrong door?” he asked, genuinely confused. He turned around and looked back at the hall. “I thought…”

“You’re in the right place, mate. If you’re looking for Jonny, that is.” muttered Will, looking very pale himself.

“Oh. I just…I…Will, I’m sorry.” he blurted out.

“It’s okay.” Will looked apologetic as well.

“No, really, I’m sorry…”

“I know.”

“I’m…”

“If you say ‘sorry’, I’m going to have to hit you.”

“Sorry.” Chris smiled. Will sighed, standing away from the door to let his friend through. Jonny was standing right behind Will, ready to jump in if the others had started bickering again. He then moved to walk behind Chris, who looked as if he’d just jumped into a freezing swimming pool in the dead of winter. Will kept his eyes on Chris as well, even though the drummer looked pretty bad himself.

“So, what’s up?”

“Just want someone to notice if I happen to…die.”

“Really? That’s why I came.” said Will. “Just in case, you know.” Chris nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, Jonny was holding a bottle of water in Chris’s face. “What’s that?” asked Chris cautiously.

“Water.” said Jonny.

“Um…what’s it doing there?”

“You’re going to take a sip.”

“Yeah…I don’t think so.”

“You have to. Look, mate, I know you’ve been...” he paused as Chris paled. “You just have to rehydrate. You’ve got to try to keep some down. You too.” he added to Will.

Chris slowly took the water from Jonny’s hand. He took a sip, and nothing happened. Well, that was good, wasn’t it? Chris handed the bottle to Will. “Here you are.”

Will made a face. “Umm…yeah…do you have another one?”

“What? Why?”

“This one’s got his DNA on it.”

"Oh, come ON." muttered Chris. But Jonny had already risen to grab another bottle.

“What? Why?”

"Oh, come ON." muttered Chris. But Jonny had already risen to grab another bottle.

That's great! :D I like it!

Oh, and I said that it would be boring without a gay love but actually it depends on the story.

I read some which wasn't that good, but your's is! ;)

Uh-oh. I think I should tell everyone now that there actually won't be any gay love in my story! No J/C, C/W, W/J, G/W, G/C, C/G/W, C/J/W, or anything! :o

I prefer the 'brotherly love' of the boys. And that doesn't mean incest! :laugh3:

Eh...I'll shut up now. Part 5.

-------------------

Chris was actually beginning to feel a bit better (sometimes). His stomach was no longer killing him… just torturing him now and then. He was now under the bed (well, lying on the floor next to it), trying to think of lyrics to a non-existent song.

“Oh, baby, I don’t know what to do…I’d give my soul right back to you…God I’m really fucking dying; I swear I’m not lying, oh fuck it.” he moaned. He swept his hair back from his forehead, the sweat stinging his eyes. He shuddered, and promptly fell back down as he tried to get up. Ouch, too fast. He tried again, and managed to stumble to the door. If he did happen to lose consciousness, he didn’t want to be alone. He would need someone to call the paramedics.

The pain was always worse when he was moving around, so he made his way to Jonny’s room as fast as he could. He knocked weakly on the door. “Jonny…Jon…”

The door opened, but it was Will who answered. Chris blinked and frowned. “Oh. Did I get the wrong door?” he asked, genuinely confused. He turned around and looked back at the hall. “I thought…”

“You’re in the right place, mate. If you’re looking for Jonny, that is.” muttered Will, looking very pale himself.

“Oh. I just…I…Will, I’m sorry.” he blurted out.

“It’s okay.” Will looked apologetic as well.

“No, really, I’m sorry…”

“I know.”

“I’m…”

“If you say ‘sorry’, I’m going to have to hit you.”

“Sorry.” Chris smiled. Will sighed, standing away from the door to let his friend through. Jonny was standing right behind Will, ready to jump in if the others had started bickering again. He then moved to walk behind Chris, who looked as if he’d just jumped into a freezing swimming pool in the dead of winter. Will kept his eyes on Chris as well, even though the drummer looked pretty bad himself.

“So, what’s up?”

“Just want someone to notice if I happen to…die.”

“Really? That’s why I came.” said Will. “Just in case, you know.” Chris nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, Jonny was holding a bottle of water in Chris’s face. “What’s that?” asked Chris cautiously.

“Water.” said Jonny.

“Um…what’s it doing there?”

“You’re going to take a sip.”

“Yeah…I don’t think so.”

“You have to. Look, mate, I know you’ve been...” he paused as Chris paled. “You just have to rehydrate. You’ve got to try to keep some down. You too.” he added to Will.

Chris slowly took the water from Jonny’s hand. He took a sip, and nothing happened. Well, that was good, wasn’t it? Chris handed the bottle to Will. “Here you are.”

“What? Why?”

awesome

n thank you for making it non-gay.

i have terrible dreams when i read the C n J love stories :\......but i cant stop reading them too:D

it was good sofie! haha all the fanfics end up with gay love stories!

*EHEM* :shifty:

awesome

n thank you for making it non-gay.

i have terrible dreams when i read the C n J love stories :\......but i cant stop reading them too:D

:laugh3:

Ah dear. :lol:

*EHEM* :shifty:

Ah dear. :lol:

I m a bit paranoid....I cant help it

Haha, me too. I wake up screaming "NO, DON'T FOLLOW HIM INTO THE BEDROOM!"

:D :D :D

Thank you

Thank god there is somebody else who feels a bit awkward about it

I haven't read everyone's stories but I read the last few pages and the way 'MissLestrade' writes is really funny. I like it. :)

Being on my own on New Years Eve has caused something really terrible ...

I started writing as well :shocked2: :laugh3:

I have never done that before! Neither fanfictions for any other band nor 'normal' stories or poems.

My biggest problem is to 'write funny' in a different language. I guess that's probably everyone's biggest challenge. To write a story which is full of emotions in every way.

Anyway, I already know that my story will probably take a quite cheesy/romantic turn at some point and this is probably also the time when I wouldn't want others to read it but I am still far away from that scene.

I have written 7 pages so far (1 1/2 pages is mainly narration blah blah's) and honestly I am a bit harsh with a certain singer at the beginning :laugh3: :P

I haven't read everyone's stories but I read the last few pages and the way 'MissLestrade' writes is really funny. I like it. :)

Being on my own on New Years Eve has caused something really terrible ...

I started writing as well :shocked2: :laugh3:

I have never done that before! Neither fanfictions for any other band nor 'normal' stories or poems.

My biggest problem is to 'write funny' in a different language. I guess that's probably everyone's biggest challenge. To write a story which is full of emotions in every way.

Anyway, I already know that my story will probably take a quite cheesy/romantic turn at some point and this is probably also the time when I wouldn't want others to read it but I am still far away from that scene.

I have written 7 pages so far (1 1/2 pages is mainly narration blah blah's) and honestly I am a bit harsh with a certain singer at the beginning :laugh3: :P

Pretty please post a couple chapters now!!! :D:D

Awww .. thanks guys. :)

It's not really chapters, you see. Actually it's probably still chapter number one as it all is more or less one scene :laugh3:

Woah ... you guys wouldn't believe how nervous I am *haha*

It's like some kind of soul striptease ... :laugh3:

Okay, I will post some pages (actually it's pages 1 - 4) now but please bear with me that

a: english isn't my first language

b: I am far away from writing in a funny way

c: as mentioned above, this is my very first story

With all this in mind, here we go, please enjoy:

Sorry ... gone with the wind ... ;)

Awww .. thanks guys. :)

It's not really chapters, you see. Actually it's probably still chapter number one as it all is more or less one scene :laugh3:

Woah ... you guys wouldn't believe how nervous I am *haha*

It's like some kind of soul striptease ... :laugh3:

Okay, I will post some pages (actually it's pages 1 - 4) now but please bare with me that

a: english isn't my first language

b: I am far away from writing in a funny way

c: as mentioned above, this is my very first story

With all this in mind, here we go, please enjoy:

gone with the wind

hmm nice

Im a George Clooney n Daniel Craig fan too:D:D

hmm nice

Im a George Clooney n Daniel Craig fan too:D:D

I'm definately not a fan of theirs ... ;)

It was only the first two names which came to my mind and which would 'mean' something.

I could have also gone for Michael Vartan (Michael who? you might say) and Colin Firth 'cause that's two guys I have a crush on :embarassed: :smug: