THE GOLDRUSH STORY

By Carla & Rudy

Chris: I feel like singing tonight

Will: Yeah, me too

Chris: Ok, let's do it

Will: The Goldrush, eh?

Chris: Yup... but I won't stop drinking while singing

Will: Ok, let's do it! Someone please get me a guitar

Chris: Will... I like your singing so u can start.. I feel quite dizzy drunk.gif I feel better u do the intro

Will: You think? undecided.gif

Chris: Yes you gotta... fans love it when you sing Death Will Never Conquer.

Will: Alright.

Chris: There you go. dance.gif

Will: I went digging for gold~~ singer.gif

Chris: Ok Will, it's my turn guitarist.gif I went digging for gold~~ drunk.gif

Will: She said bring me back a ring~~

Chris: She said bring me back a diamond~~

Will: Was it diamond or ring!? I think I got mistaken.. haha

Chris: Diamond..

Will: I think it was ring..

Chris: Diamond!

Will: Ring!

Chris: DIAMOND!!! furious3.gif

Will: It was RING!! Shut up or I beat you with my guitar! shout.gif

Chris: I'll bite you then......... sneaky.gif

Will: blank.gif

Will: She said bring me back a diamond~~ bigcry.gif *ring* tongue3.gif

Chris:angry.gif

Will: whistle.gif

Chris & Will: Now I been digging so long that I never see the sun~~ hug.gif

Chris: Wow Will it didn't sound bad at all

Will: You think?

Chris: Yeah definitely

Will: But wouldn't that make us looks as if we were drunk while recording... confused.gif

Chris: It will, but aren't we? drunk.gif

Will: drunk.gif

Chris: drunk.gif

Guy & Jonny: dozey.gif

^great story btw:laugh4:

^ OMFG WHAT IS THIS THERE IN YOUR SIG?!

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT THOSE ARE COLDPLAY PUPPETS OMFG explode.gif

I want one too :drunk:

They are Coldplay puppets:laugh4:

YESS!!! WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE?!?!

hehe I made them myself for the Lost? video contest;)

Those aren't the puppets, guys. Just look at them! :rolleyes:

they are!:laugh4:

they are dolls of some kind!!

okay, you may be right, they now are dolls, but they were puppets when I made the video:D

THE GOLDRUSH STORY

By Carla & Rudy

Chris: Will... I like your singing so u can start.. I feel quite dizzy :drunk: I feel better u do the intro

Will: You think? :\

Chris: There you go. :dance:

Will: I went digging for gold~~ :singer:

Chris: Ok Will, it's my turn :guitarist: I went digging for gold~~ :drunk:

Chris: DIAMOND!!! :furious3:

Will: It was RING!! Shut up or I beat you with my guitar! :shout:

Chris: I'll bite you then......... :sneaky:

Will: :blank:

Will: She said bring me back a diamond~~ :bigcry: *ring* :P

Chris::angry:

Will: :whistle:

Chris & Will: Now I been digging so long that I never see the sun~~ :hug:

Will: But wouldn't that make us looks as if we were drunk while recording... :confused:

Chris: It will, but aren't we? :drunk:

Will: :drunk:

Chris: :drunk:

Guy & Jonny: :dozey:

hahahahaha.Nice :D

^great story btw:laugh4:

They are Coldplay puppets:laugh4:

hehe I made them myself for the Lost? video contest;)

they are!:laugh4:

okay, you may be right, they now are dolls, but they were puppets when I made the video:D

Ooooooh is it maybe possible then to show us a close-up? :wacky:

Because from what I can see they look just totally amazing o__o

that's awesome!!!!

oh well:Dthanks!

Ooooooh is it maybe possible then to show us a close-up? :wacky:

Because from what I can see they look just totally amazing o__o

I can post the video's link:D

I know this has nothing to do with this thread:P

but here it is:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Mas5D1yVE]YouTube - Lost? Video Entry (Coldplay Competition)[/ame]

I thought you meant THE Coldplay puppets. Like the ones from the LiT 2 video. :D

Okay, so here's another chapter from my story. Because it's awesome. :dance:

----------------------

"Come on, Jonny. This is so not necessary." muttered Chris, stuck in the backseat of the taxi next to Will. Jonny took a glance at him through the rear-view mirror. He'd gotten to sit upfront, which had made both Will and Chris very, very irritable.

"Chris," pointed out Will, "You started going all feverish and thought you saw a fly on my head."

"So? I wasn't really looking closely."

"And then you jumped on me and started whacking my head with Guy's magazine."

"Well...so?"

"And then, once Jonny pulled you off me, you started crying and apologizing. As if that wasn't traumatic enough, you tried to kiss my forehead."

"But I always try to kiss your forehead!" defended Chris weakly.

"Yeah, but usually you don't faint when you do it." reminded Will groggily. Chris couldn't really think of an excuse for that one, so he stayed silent. Jonny rolled his eyes, despite his worry for his friends.

Once they reached the emergency room, the staff had already cleared the area, blocking off a small space for them. Will was too weak to help Chris out of the car, so Jonny had to fight to get Chris to move. Luckily, with the help of a nurse, he managed to entice him out of the car. Despite his fever, Chris still wore the hood of his sweatshirt over his eyes.

"I thought we were getting better." groaned Will. He looked pretty scared.

"You and Chris will be fine." assured Jonny. He unconsciously glanced over at Chris, who was talking with the nurse.

"See the bald one? See him? You take care of him, you will! I need him; he's the one who keeps me from getting too drunk at award shows!"

"Of course, Chris, we'll take good care of both of you." said the nurse calmly, who was surprisingly unaffected by the group's fame.

"We'll be fine, Chris." Will said. "I'll still be there to take away your drinks at the Grammys."

---------------

Uh-oh! Just when we thought the boys were getting better! Don't worry, it won't be too much longer until the ending, anyway. And nothing that bad is going to happen to them anymore. :D

"And then you jumped on me and started whacking my head with Guy's magazine."

"Well...so?"

"And then, once Jonny pulled you off me, you started crying and apologizing. As if that wasn't traumatic enough, you tried to kiss my forehead."

"But I always try to kiss your forehead!" defended Chris weakly.

HAHAHAHAHAH:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

^ The link has been added to the first page!, Sooo, if you want to find a fanfic, go to that link!, It can also be found on the first page ;)

I actually want to say, I'm sorry I havn't made any more fanfics since 'The Adventure' but I will soon, in fact I might write one today!, Watch out for it! :)

This chapter is a spoof of the famous hospital scene from the famously unfinished story 'Careful Where You Stand'. xD

------------------------------

I slipped into his room quietly, not wanting to startle him. “Hey, mate.” I said quietly, taking a seat on the small chair next to his bed.

“Hey, Jon.” he answered, an arm draped over his face. Will was in the bed next to him; the staff had decided to save some room by putting them together.

“Hey, Jonny!” muttered Will, waving. I waved back.

“So, how are you?”

“I feel like shit.”

“I brought you something.”

He looked up at me with wide, innocent blue eyes. “Really? What?”

“Some chocolate ice cream.” I joked.

“What? Ice cream? Jeez, Jon, thanks for thinking! Do I look like I can have ice cream?” He was glaring at me, his pale face flushed with anger. I would have smacked him upside the head if he weren’t sick.

“Chris, don’t be stupid. He’s joking. Right, Jonny?” drawled Will.

I confirmed Will’s statement by holding up a small teddy bear in Chris’s face.

“Oh, god. Sorry...sorry!” he moaned, taking the bear. As he clutched onto it, he looked nervously around the room. He glanced over at Will as well, searching for something to cover up his fever-induced outburst. Luckily, there was a nice print of a beach hanging above the drummer’s head. “Oh, man, remember that time we all went to the beach right after we formed the band?”

Will sat up a bit, recalling the day Chris was talking about. “Hey, yeah, I remember that! You and Jonny kept arguing over the kiddy shovel, so then he picked you up and threw you into the water, which made you really pissed, so you tossed the shovel into the ocean after you climbed out. And then Jonny stuffed sand down your clean clothing, so you took his and dumped them in the water. And I remember that Guy was totally wasted, and he kept trying to run off into the ocean, yelling something about looking for SpongeBob. So I had to chase him down and drag him back out so he didn’t drown himself.”

“Oh, I remember that! What a fucking nightmare.” I laughed. Then I remembered something that I had been told do. I cleared my throat and said, “Chris...please get better. You’re the air I breathe, Chris! You’re so beautiful, and loving, and my life would be miserable and empty without you. Come home soon....I love you.” When I looked up, Chris and Will were staring at me, mouths hanging open in something resembling horror. Chris was holding onto the bear so tightly that its head was about to pop off.

I blinked at them, confused. “What?”

“’W-what’? Jonny...you...? But...what do you mean?” Will asked. Chris’s mouth still hadn’t closed yet.

“What? It’s a note from Gwyneth.”

“A note from Gwyn. Just a note from Gwyn. He’s not...just a note from Gwyn.” Chris finally repeated to himself. The color was slowly returning to his face.

“Well, who else would it be from?” I asked, wondering what the hell he was freaking out about. Will laughed hysterically, and Chris just shook his head until he got dizzy.

And I remember that Guy was totally wasted, and he kept trying to run off into the ocean, yelling something about looking for SpongeBob.

:lol: You and your love for SpongeBob :laugh3:

“Chris...please get better. You’re the air I breathe, Chris! You’re so beautiful, and loving, and my life would be miserable and empty without you. Come home soon....I love you.” When I looked up, Chris and Will were staring at me, mouths hanging open in something resembling horror. Chris was holding onto the bear so tightly that its head was about to pop off.

I blinked at them, confused. “What?”

“’W-what’? Jonny...you...? But...what do you mean?” Will asked. Chris’s mouth still hadn’t closed yet.

“What? It’s a note from Gwyneth.”

“A note from Gwyn. Just a note from Gwyn. He’s not...just a note from Gwyn.” Chris finally repeated to himself. The color was slowly returning to his face.

Well, who else would it be from?” I asked, wondering what the hell he was freaking out about. Will laughed hysterically, and Chris just shook his head until he got dizzy.

Oh my god, that was just plain brilliant, ahahahha :lol: I can totally imagine this scene, what a mess :laugh3::laugh3:

Well done, what a wonderful spoof, ROFL! :thumbsup:

THE GOLDRUSH STORY

By Carla & Rudy

Chris: Will... I like your singing so u can start.. I feel quite dizzy drunk.gif I feel better u do the intro

Will: You think? undecided.gif

Chris: There you go. dance.gif

Will: I went digging for gold~~ singer.gif

Chris: Ok Will, it's my turn guitarist.gif I went digging for gold~~ drunk.gif

Chris: DIAMOND!!! furious3.gif

Will: It was RING!! Shut up or I beat you with my guitar! shout.gif

Chris: I'll bite you then......... sneaky.gif

Will: blank.gif

Will: She said bring me back a diamond~~ bigcry.gif *ring* tongue3.gif

Chris:angry.gif

Will: whistle.gif

Chris & Will: Now I been digging so long that I never see the sun~~ hug.gif

Will: But wouldn't that make us looks as if we were drunk while recording... confused.gif

Chris: It will, but aren't we? drunk.gif

Will: drunk.gif

Chris: drunk.gif

Guy & Jonny: dozey.gif

haha really good story but Guy would prolly be drunk in there right along with them :P:laugh3:

The Goldrush Story is awesome. Quick, blunt, hilarious, and probably true. :D

I may start another fanfic soon, and it will be an original story rather than a giant parody. I'll probably also use different personalities, but don't expect anything too soon. :)

I'm currently working on part 3 of my fanfic.. but I am seriously not capable of writing anything pervy!! I try, but I just feel so bad when I write stuff about Will.. because I know he's married and I don't know, I just can't do it! I feel weird about it.

I want the story to be interesting though :(

It's getting the same with me and See Free, the third installment of my See series, actually. It's been bothering me for a while now. I have moments though where I'm free from that, so it helps, but if it really bothers you, then don't write it. I mean, you can make it interesting in other ways.

Absolutely right ...

Even though I have sometimes pervy thoughts and do some wishful thinking :sneaky: ... I also feel strange at times when I read extremely pervy and sexual stuff. Somehow I feel sad for the guys that they are kind of 'degraded' in that way.

Oh well ... I am writing rubbish here but maybe some of you get what I mean. :\ :laugh3:

There are loads of other ways to make a funny and also kind of 'nice' story :)

Well, as a guy, I'm actually not too into that, nor do I really write about it. Every now and then, I'll still toss in something twisted or perverted for the sake of having a cheap gag, but I'd never focus a story around it. Besides, the appeal is limited for those types of things.

I actually had some downtime last night (i.e. came back to room semi-drunk) and started writing a fair bit of dialogue for the beginning of my next fanfic. I have no idea how long it will end up being, but it's already more plot-based than The Prospekt of Oz, so it's not nearly as random even though the story itself may be even more ridiculous. :laugh3:

Absolutely right ...

Even though I have sometimes pervy thoughts and do some wishful thinking :sneaky: ... I also feel strange at times when I read extremely pervy and sexual stuff. Somehow I feel sad for the guys that they are kind of 'degraded' in that way.

Oh well ... I am writing rubbish here but maybe some of you get what I mean. :\ :laugh3:

There are loads of other ways to make a funny and also kind of 'nice' story :)

Same here. I think it's really awkward and it's kind of degrading to them. I mean, come on. We all know that Jonny and Chris aren't really gay. It makes for a good read sometimes, but then it haunts me and I can't get all these...ahem...images out of my head. :bigcry:

okay I wrote part two of my fanfic... this was part one

this is part two

I heard his voice and completely froze. I slowly raised my head from my hands, and looked at the door. He called my name again and I heard 2 more quick knocks. I jumped up from the bed, and glanced at myself in the mirror. I smoothed down my hair a little, before thinking that it didn’t matter what I looked like anyway. I shouldn’t be prettying myself up for Will. “He is Will for fucks sake, one of Guy’s best friends. And nothing can happen between the two of you.” I repeated in my head.

I snapped out of my thoughts, and rushed over to the door. I opened it slowly, and peered out to be sure that he was still there. I saw that he was, and then opened the door all of the way. I don’t remember inviting him in, but within seconds he was in the room and sitting on the chair by the window. I shut the hotel door and turned to face him.

He was wearing dark jeans, and a gray long sleeved t-shirt with a black scarf. He was leaning back in the chair, just staring at me with those famous pensive eyes. But I didn’t feel uncomfortable, quite the opposite actually. I felt at ease.

“I didn’t really feel like going with the guys today… I was tired… but then Guy rang and said that you were staying behind as well. He said you weren’t feeling well and wanted me to come check on you later.. but I figured.. sooner is better than later right?” He said with a grin.

“Yeah, I thought I might have been getting sick, but I think I’m just tired. I barely slept last night. I feel fine otherwise.” I said.

“Oh, then I guess I better let you rest.” he said, getting up from the chair.

“No, don’t go.” I replied… almost too quickly. “Stay here, well I mean not in this room, but how about we get something to eat together?”

He paused for a while before agreeing, “Alright, sure.”

He waited outside the room while I changed into something a bit nicer. I couldn’t help but to try to make myself look good, I just felt like I wanted to impress him for some reason. I grabbed my purse and went to meet him outside the room. We didn’t talk much. He mentioned that there was a small restaurant just across the street from the hotel, so we walked there and got a small booth for two. The restaurant was pleasant; warm, nice music, and low lighting. After we ordered, I looked up at Will, expecting him to say something.. I don’t know… something about me. There was something in his eyes, that was different from the night before. But he didn’t mention anything all through lunch. I started to think maybe he didn’t feel the same way.. and brought up a bunch of random topics just to make conversation.

By the time we had finished lunch, it had started to pour outside.. and the thunder was ear-shattering loud. We quickly ran back across the street to the hotel. We walked through the lobby, and into an open elevator. He reached over to hit our floor level, 23. And the doors closed. I’m not sure what floor we were on when it happened, but suddenly the dim lights in the elevator started to flicker, then they went completely out. The elevator came to a screeching halt, and we were standing in complete darkness. I let out a small shriek, but it was muffled from the booming loudness of the thunder outside.

“ Oh fuck,” Will muttered “ the lift has completely stopped.”

“What should we do?” I asked.

“ I suppose we have to wait for someone to come get us.. I mean surely once they realize the powers out, they’ll check the lifts for stranded people right??” he asked nervously.

“I don’t know,” I said ”hmm maybe there’s an emergency button or something.. I can’t see shit though. It’s pitch black!”

“Oh here!” Will exclaimed, “I’ve got my mobile phone!”

I could hear him getting it out of his pocket and opening it up, and then suddenly the elevator was filled with a dim light. He aimed his phone over at the button panel, until he came across a big red one. He pressed the button, and waited, but nothing happened. He pressed it again, and again. Nothing.

“Fuck!” he said loudly. I could tell that he was getting anxious.

“It’s okay, Will. Just calm down, we’re going to get out of here eventually! Don’t get nervous. We just have to wait for someone to come get us... why don’t we sit down?” I suggested.

He nodded and we both lowered ourselves to the floor. We sat there next to each other in silence for a while. He opened up his phone, and placed it in front of us to create some kind of light.

Suddenly I felt his hand on my knee. I inhaled deeply, and my heart started pounding.

“Lauren?” he said “…..I’ve got to tell you something.”

To Be Continued?? (possibly)

but now I'm kind of stuck so I don't know if I'll continue.... I doubt that anyone cares anyway.. oh well at least I had fun writing it. :D

NEED... PART... THREEEEEEE :stunned: