🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

does anyone want to have a sign group/ banners. Are we all going to go in together ?

Wembley is hugenormous place ... your signs would have to be hugenormous! Although my friend has banner we never used when the Philly show got cancelled and moved... so she may bring in luggage. As far as going into venue, I think they assign gate on ticket for you to enter... so we may be all split up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to be all together... maybe we will be going thru same gate!!! Anyway, I am nervous about getting these tickets in time! This is the first time I ever had to wait to get the tickets so close to show. I am spoiled with printing my own when I buy them. I am flying out on that Wed... so they better send enough time ahead!

Morning.

Sadly, I need to sell my 2 GA tickets for the Wembley concert on the 19th of Sept. :( The tickets were purchased in December when they first went on sale. I currently do not have the tickets in hand, as they are to be shipped by UPS soon. I do have a receipt as proof of purchase and I'll be more than willing to UPS them via overnight service. Please let me know if you are interested in the purchasing the tickets.

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I have a question for those who have bought a seated ticket: do you know to what category does the 44 £ seated ticket correspond ?

here are the prices on seetickets.com

ticketvalue320x200.png

(second line)

Once you've chosen your ticket on the website, you can't see where you're seated in the stadium ? (and those are the only tickets left)

Thanks for you help ! :)

Hey guys! I have a question for those who have bought a seated ticket: do you know to what category does the 44 £ seated ticket correspond ?

here are the prices on seetickets.com

ticketvalue320x200.png

(second line)

Once you've chosen your ticket on the website, you can't see where you're seated in the stadium ? (and those are the only tickets left)

Thanks for you help ! :)

Unfortunately no!

The tickets will be dispatched closer to the event, 4 weeks before the concert or so.

Hopefully the seat locations will be sent out earlier though.

london-wembley-stadium-default_lrg.gif

My guess would be 506-520??

Or do you think on the side?

Maybe there is somebody here with more experiences / insights.

I can't really answer your question, sorry!

Unfortunately no!

The tickets will be dispatched closer to the event, 4 weeks before the concert or so.

Hopefully the seat locations will be sent out earlier though.

My guess would be 506-520??

Or do you think on the side?

Maybe there is somebody here with more experiences / insights.

I can't really answer your question, sorry!

Thanks for your answer ! :)

That's what I was thinking to... I know that I wouldn't be able to see anything from up there, but the most important is to be there ! ^^

Did someone bought their tickets at a box office? Maybe the seat locations are indicated there?

• 2 weeks later...

Coldplay extend Wembley support: Girls Aloud & Jay-Z to play both nights

Girls Aloud and hip-hop star Jay-Z will now appear at both of Coldplay's Wembley Stadium tour dates in September, it has been announced. The acts had previously only been booked to each play one of the two dates at the London venue, but will now share the support bill. The official site also said London rockers White Lies would be providing additional support at both shows. Here's Anchorman with details:

We're pleased to confirm that hip hop legend Jay- Z and reigning pop princesses Girls Aloud will now both appear as special guests at each of Coldplay's Wembley Stadium dates in September. Additional support at both shows will also come from chart-topping London rockers White Lies.

The band's UK leg of their tour begins on 12 September in Manchester. The tour, which began in Florida in May, finishes up at Wembley Stadium on 18 and 19 September.

http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6289

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm goin to see Coldplay on the 18th and have standing tickets. I understand the doors open at 4pm but my school finishes at 3pm. I will probably be able to leave at 1/2 pm and get there 2/3pm to queue.... From your experience how many queue early and will i be near the back? Any help appreciated!

Hi. I'm goin to see Coldplay on the 18th and have standing tickets. I understand the doors open at 4pm but my school finishes at 3pm. I will probably be able to leave at 1/2 pm and get there 2/3pm to queue.... From your experience how many queue early and will i be near the back? Any help appreciated!
if you're queueing at 2/3 then that should be fine for standing near the front. Wembley is huge!