✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

There's things you joke about, and there's things you don't joke about.. :cool:

I can verify it. She reminds me everyday so even if I forget it for an hour or two - she's there to help me.

It's an "evil" circle.. I need the blue pill so I can stop being so eager and forget about the concert for a few months. :P

8 months is awfully long!

That's right... *tut* I won't allow anyone to forget I'm going to see Coldplay in London, especially the one that's going with me... :lol: :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am mulling over the idea of Wembley 9-18-09.

I need:

1.) Passport (I'll get right on that!).

2.) Tickets (There are some still available so I better decide quick!)

3.) Flight (I'm researching).

I'd probably fly in a day or two before the show and fly out Sunday 9-19-09.

4.) A place to stay. Where are my fellow American friends (Lori, Angie and Mel) staying? I'd need a place close to the Stadium. Any English friends want to give any travel advice? Places to stay/go? Anyone know of a nice bed and breakfast close to there? I'd rather stay somewhere like that.

Message me.

Thanks!

I need:

4.) A place to stay. Where are my fellow American friends (Lori, Angie and Mel) staying? I'd need a place close to the Stadium. Any English friends want to give any travel advice? Places to stay/go? Anyone know of a nice bed and breakfast close to there? I'd rather stay somewhere like that.

Message me.

Thanks!

There are a few hotels out at Wembley but rooms are filling up fast. Some ticket companies are offering Room/Ticket packages, so they have reserved a lot of rooms. But no worries. The Tube will take you there so you can basically stay any where in London. I can PM you a list of cheap hotels in safe areas that are near an Underground stop. But right now I gotta go to work. :(

I need:

Message me.

Thanks!

I'll be there as well :)

Would be great meeting you.

But I have just notice via the ticketline website that seating tickets for both the 18th and 19th are now sold out :(

There used to be a note 'try later' but now there's stated 'sold out' ...

I'm going to PM you about some of my details.

Nicola from Girls Aloud on being invited to support Coldplay:

Nicola, 23, is a plain-speaking Scouser. She once described Gordon Brown as 'a little toad who talks shite', and on the news that, after years of Chris Martin singing the group's praises, Girls Aloud have been invited to support Coldplay at Wembley, she says, 'He has actually pulled his finger out, that's what he's done. All talk, no action and he's finally sorted it out.'

Well there's gratitude for you :dozey: :P

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1110904/Cheryl-Cole-How-dumping-abusive-boyfriend-teenager-gave-strength-succeed-life.html

Nicola, 23, is a plain-speaking Scouser. She once described Gordon Brown as 'a little toad who talks shite', and on the news that, after years of Chris Martin singing the group's praises, Girls Aloud have been invited to support Coldplay at Wembley, she says, 'He has actually pulled his finger out, that's what he's done. All talk, no action and he's finally sorted it out.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1110904/Cheryl-Cole-How-dumping-abusive-boyfriend-teenager-gave-strength-succeed-life.html

Nice:dozey:

Why not make a statement that we Coldplay fans can get behind like : "We are twats, feel free to bottle us" :D

Yeay!:D another jersey girl @Wembley!!!:dance:

We'll see, Cookie. I'd really like to go. I don't have the $$...I'd have to charge it. I DID have the money 6 months to a year ago..plenty actually, however, my savings is depleted since I bought a money pit for a house. :angry:

I think the heavy price of having to watch Girls Aloud to guarantee our prime spots in front, is worse then all the money I will spend on this whole vacation:rolleyes:.

Damn you Coldplay:whip:, the sacrifices you ask of us!!!!:angry:

:lol:

Although I actually don't mind :embarassed: I'd rather watch some catchy, sing along pop than Jon Hopkins :P Least it'll be entertaining :P

Thanks, Kirsten. I didn't know that. Last I checked (I think a few days ago) there were still tickets.

I've been wanting to go to London for years and years--not necessarily for the show. Going in September would have been good timing, that's all...see a show, meet up with friends all while visiting somewhere I've dreamed of.

So for now I'll just postpone my London trip to another date, that's all.

It'll give me more time to save for another time. :)

I'll be there as well :)

Would be great meeting you.

But I have just notice via the ticketline website that seating tickets for both the 18th and 19th are now sold out :(

There used to be a note 'try later' but now there's stated 'sold out' ...

I'm going to PM you about some of my details.

Thanks, Kirsten. I didn't know that. Last I checked (I think a few days ago) there were still tickets.

I've been wanting to go to London for years and years--not necessarily for the show. Going in September would have been good timing, that's all...see a show, meet up with friends all while visiting somewhere I've dreamed of.

So for now I'll just postpone my London trip to another date, that's all.

It'll give me more time to save for another time. :)

you should just get a ticket for now and if things dont work out dump it online you wont be taking much of a hit

:lol:

Although I actually don't mind :embarassed: I'd rather watch some catchy, sing along pop than Jon Hopkins :P Least it'll be entertaining :P

To be honest, I've never heard one song by them:blush:; I just figured it's Spice Girls 2.0 And I'm sure it wont' be that bad...I'll be chatting up with you and the rest of the coldplayers anyway;):D

We'll see, Cookie. I'd really like to go. I don't have the $$...I'd have to charge it. I DID have the money 6 months to a year ago..plenty actually, however, my savings is depleted since I bought a money pit for a house. :angry:

Awww. too bad!:cry: Well, this won't be the last time the boys play London...

and if/when they have more shows around here, I'm sure you can make those!!!!

<praying they announce some US shows for this summer, so that all those that can't make the trip to London can see the boys again!:D>

To be honest, I've never heard one song by them:blush:; I just figured it's Spice Girls 2.0 And I'm sure it wont' be that bad...I'll be chatting up with you and the rest of the coldplayers anyway;):D

I'd show you, but you might not come if I do :uhoh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4SgFkItAY8]YouTube - Girls Aloud - Love Machine - Official Music Video[/ame][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jRhiuFKmdc][/ame]

:worried:

Please still come :lol:

And yes, chatting with the Coldplayers will be awesome :D

Ok, I got through half of that vid.....

BWAHHHHAAAHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAAAA.:rolleyes::laugh3:

Chris Martin is a GENIUS! Of course ask Girls Aloud to open for you, thus making you sound 100xs better in comparison!!!!:P

And I'll still come...they do serve alcohol at Wembley, right???

(and I'm a slave to my Coldplay addiction:blush:, so I'll put up with whatever Chris Martin/Coldplay decide to have as opener, sigh; and also to meet all you fine people!:nice:)