🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i have 4 General Admission tickets for the 18th September (Friday) but am looking to trade them for Saturday tickets as its going to be very tight getting there after college! So it would be much appreciated if anyone would like to swap, thanks!

Time to get from School to Wembley?

Hi,

I have tickets booked for the 18th September Coldplay concert at Wembley. It's on a Friday, and the website and tickets say that the concert starts at (and doors open at) 4pm. However, I am reluctant to miss school that day if I don't have to... My question is this - if I left school at normal time (4pm), went home to get changed and then made the 2 hour journey to Wembley Stadium, would I arrive on time/with time to spare? I'm not to bothered about the support acts tbh.. :P

Thanks,

Ted

Who's Going? (34 so far)

airieslady

asia

atomgrill

bello-lo

Beximus

betix

busybeeburns

butadream

bta5857

CookyMnstr Gate M & N

crazyduckette Gate H & J

Fraetes

gasheaduk

HorrificAttack

ilovechrismartin09 Gate D

jr!

Jack

jenjie

JoJo

JSalyers

KissesBirds

lafferty23 Gate F & G

LittleMissMessy (Kirsten) Gate B & C

Mimixxx

miumiu Gate B & C

melanieau

Pezza

Professa95

r25d01

rush

S.A.m

scusi

Stefan C-8

SueDeNimes

Texasluvsjonny

victoryrose

When are people going to stand in line from? I would SO like to be in the front this time (in Stockholm I stood by one of the ramps that the band ran out on, but it would be wonderful to actually be in the front). I heard that the first people in line in Stockholm had queued for 3 days! Any pointers?

day of school = at the back

sickie = at the front

My mum won't let me :( She is in control of the tickets and shes coming lol. I would pull a sickie for like like 3 days if I was allowed to, or if I could somehow steal the tickets and go lol - but shed find me. I'm pulling a dentist appointment at lunch, but thats all I'm allowed...

But will I seriously be at the back? :(

where do you reckon I'll be on this map roughly obviously...

Omg I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited, I'm really pissed I'm not allowed to queue earlier than 2pm coz of school :( anyone know roughly how far back I'll be?

*wishing good luck*

day of school = at the back

sickie = at the front

sickie :lol:

I visit the doctor on thursday and then I fly to London.. I´ll even have a few days of sickness :curtain:

Coldplay will be my medicine.. :happy: