🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow yes it is soon, isn´t it? I can´t wait :) I hope there are going to be a lot of yellow sticks waving...

Yeehh. I ordered mine about a week ago, but they haven't arrived yet :S. Starting to to get a little bit annoyed - but I guess there is a postal strike in London....

Anyone else collecting via box office on the 18th?

Seetickets told me over the phone that the box office opens at 3pm, but I've heard ticketmaster saying 11am. Can anyone clarify what they've been told?

at the u2 gigs the box office was open at 11 am. 3 pm would be quite cutting it....

Can anyone tell me how our chances are to come back to the hotel after the concert and how we have to drive, I mean with which tubes or buses.

Our hotel isn´t so near to Wembley.

This is our hotel:

Custom House Hotel

272-283 Victoria Dock Road

Custom House

London, England E16 3BX

If we have to drive with a taxi can anyone tell me how much it will cost.

Can anyone tell me how our chances are to come back to the hotel after the concert and how we have to drive, I mean with which tubes or buses.

Our hotel isn´t so near to Wembley.

This is our hotel:

Custom House Hotel

272-283 Victoria Dock Road

Custom House

London, England E16 3BX

If we have to drive with a taxi can anyone tell me how much it will cost.

Just go the same way as you travel to Wembley?

Taxi will cost you a fortune as you on the other side of london....

P.

Anyone else collecting via box office on the 18th?

Seetickets told me over the phone that the box office opens at 3pm, but I've heard ticketmaster saying 11am. Can anyone clarify what they've been told?

ticketline: 11am. to me it seems like every ticket company has a seperate box office with different times. for the seetickets buyers i really hope they'll change the times...

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT QUEUING AT WEMBLEY!! PLEASE READ!! I just received this information from Craig (coldplaying-forever27) after asking if he would phone Wembley and demand to speak to a supervisor.:

Craig said: "I phoned up and got just some random gal, and i asked and managed to get through to the event supervisor, Martin Smithson, and was told, that, anyone attending the show who queues at the wrong gate, will be told, Catagorically, that they must leave the queue and join the end of the queue they should have been in.

also he said that the two gates, will have just one queue each, and that they will be let in simultaneousely."

So we should now reactivate my thread about swapping tickets if people want to queue together.

You have been warned!!:stunned::stunned::stunned: