✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

as soon as the friday line is in... I'm there alsoo

this is a great opportunity to wait at the stage entrance on friday.... since they'll probably do a runner... but for those of us who aren't inside... we're faster muhahahahaha :sneaky:

CARLA, YOU ARE A GENIUS :stunned:

WHY DIDN'T I SEE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR HANGING OUT AT THE STAGE DOOR IN ALL THIS?!?

:dance:

:lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, but then i would be arrested before the gig :sad:. what's the fun in that? :P

i'd be honored to be hit by their escapes :wacko: :lol:

(i'm getting to into this stalker-persona, i know :P)

ummmm can post bail and be front row at next gig, can't hobble to front row with 2 broken legs. I'll take the arrest. :P

but if you COULD hobble with 2 broken legs MAYBE JUST MAYBE you could get Chris to play something obscure:idea2:

Are you suggesting I join the Fake-a-wish Foundation? :P
New master plan:

Step 1.

Get CT Scan from work of biggest brain tumor ever seen. (I work in a Neuro ICU, so that's easy)

Step 2.

Write Make a wish and tell them how I have huge tumor (See attached CT Scan) and it has caused me to go blind , I'm gonna die blah blah blah and my wish is to go to Coldplay show at Wembley in London and hang out with band before show and attend concert.

Step 3.

Get dark glasses with video camera built in from spy shop.

Step 4.

Get wish granted and hang back stage with band before show. They can feel free to undress in front of me and stuff because hello, I'm blind. :D. Start secret video recorder. :sneaky:

Step 5.

Attend concert and have all my favorite songs played as I adjusted the setlist during meet and greet.

Step6.

Go to Hell. Go directly to Hell. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

:laugh3:

New master plan:

Step 1.

Get CT Scan from work of biggest brain tumor ever seen. (I work in a Neuro ICU, so that's easy)

Step 2.

Write Make a wish and tell them how I have huge tumor (See attached CT Scan) and it has caused me to go blind , I'm gonna die blah blah blah and my wish is to go to Coldplay show at Wembley in London and hang out with band before show and attend concert.

Step 3.

Get dark glasses with video camera built in from spy shop.

Step 4.

Get wish granted and hang back stage with band before show. They can feel free to undress in front of me and stuff because hello, I'm blind. :D. Start secret video recorder. :sneaky:

Step 5.

Attend concert and have all my favorite songs played as I adjusted the setlist during meet and greet.

Step6.

Go to Hell. Go directly to Hell. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

:stunned:

:clap:

Now THAT is a plan:D

so is this gonna be another coldplaying party??? and does this mean we'd be pulling two all-nighters in a row, standing on line, in order to be front row?!?!:stunned: I'm gonna be one cranky Mnstr if that's the case!!!

And in the news today...a "pile of butterflies" came to life at Wembley Stadium and attacked singer Chris Martin and guitarist Jonny Buckland of the band Coldplay. A spokes person for the band said "WTF! Who are these crazy people!" Mr Martin and Mr Buckland were not harmed in the incident but siad they were "fondled and liked it". :laugh3:

OMGLMAO!

yes, but then i would be arrested before the gig :sad:. what's the fun in that? :P

i'd be honored to be hit by their escapes :wacko: :lol:

Why does this sound reeeeeeaaally PERVY to me? :thinking::wink3:

I think if we queue early for 18th, we have a chance for front row.

I don't think we can get front row for 19th because I bet there will be people queueing up already by the time the first show ends. But as some were suggesting, there could be a waiting list system, so hopefully we will at least get a position near the front.

Of course we won't cut the queue of those coldplayers who have queued up before us ;)

Now I am really worried about all this Q-ing madness. I don't wanna get all confused and wind up with crap seats/positions for both nights! We have to plan what is the best way to get front row at least one night! Thoughts?

i'm worried about it too, and i'm (probably) not even going to the 18th gig. i'm just worried everything will be so confusing with TWO huge gigs of people milling around :uhoh:

i really just wish they put the second, newer gig on the sunday rather than the friday :P

i think we'll all be fine, though. i'll organize anything we need to be organized (though i'd try to make sure 90% of it is hammered out by the end of july, because most of my august is devoted to packing up my life and moving it to england :P), and i'd always be willing to hold a place for you guys in line if it starts to form while you're already in the gig :D

ummmm can post bail and be front row at next gig, can't hobble to front row with 2 broken legs. I'll take the arrest. :P

but with two broken legs you'd get handicapped access and seating, i.e., sometimes right in the front :sneaky:

but if you COULD hobble with 2 broken legs MAYBE JUST MAYBE you could get Chris to play something obscure:idea2:

and yes, you could TOTALLY get chris to refer to you in some way!

Why does this sound reeeeeeaaally PERVY to me? :thinking::wink3:

haha, only you guys would be able to say that it's PERVY to be hit by a car containing the coldplay guys :lol:

Chances are people aren't going to be allowed to hang around outside a venue containing ten of thousands of people...

But we can have plans for every eventuality :D

yes, but we can all lurk in the general area together and have a grand old time a few hours before, and then while the stadium is emptying we all hang out in the car park ready to pounce the second a line begins to form :sneaky: