✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

ticketbastard doesn't have any more seated.

seetickets doesn't show 18th!?!

so u think if i get GA and walk in 1hr before showtime i'll be able to find a seat not 4.2miles from stage???

what to do...what to do....what to do....Cooky needs The Angie's expertise & advice :wink:

(nevermind what i said last night in Will thread about sniffing Jonny!!!!:shame:)

:D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ticketbastard doesn't have any more seated.

seetickets doesn't show 18th!?!

so u think if i get GA and walk in 1hr before showtime i'll be able to find a seat not 4.2miles from stage???

what to do...what to do....what to do....Cooky needs The Angie's expertise & advice :wink:

(nevermind what i said last night in Will thread about sniffing Jonny!!!!:shame:)

:D

11247s_a.gif

All the blue seats are level 1. If you can't find a seat there woman give it up. :P

OK OK!!!! you're right. just bought 2 GA tix....

phewwww, i'm exhausted!!!! LOL

(thank you Angie!:nice:)

EDIT:

You could buy one of those fancy packages where some peasant brings you drinks and wipes you bum if you have to poo. :P Those are a few hundred a seat but you could arrive 5 minutes before Coldplay come on stage I'm sure.

WAIT, THEY HAVE THOSE?!?!?!?:shocked2:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

you're not kidding!!!! my freakin' cheeks are flushed, my BP & heart rate are up, and i gotta wait 9months for the pay-off...it truly is like having a baby LOL

seriously Angie, thanks for the help :hug: :kiss:....i seriously didn't know what to do. i just knew i didn't want, wouldn't be able to, be all hard core and stand all day for front row, two days in a row!!! That's why I went for seats this time. (then save my energy for front row the 19th!:D) But I didn't realize that we'd only be offered two sections...I knew nosebleeds, but at least on the sides...:rolleyes:

oh well, whatever....Joe and I are going to ANOTHER COLDPLAY SHOW IN LONDON, BABY!!!

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

you're not kidding!!!! my freakin' cheeks are flushed, my BP & heart rate are up, and i gotta wait 9months for the pay-off...it truly is like having a baby LOL

seriously Angie, thanks for the help :hug: :kiss:....i seriously didn't know what to do. i just knew i didn't want, wouldn't be able to, be all hard core and stand all day for front row, two days in a row!!! That's why I went for seats this time. (then save my energy for front row the 19th!:D) But I didn't realize that we'd only be offered two sections...I knew nosebleeds, but at least on the sides...:rolleyes:

oh well, whatever....Joe and I are going to ANOTHER COLDPLAY SHOW IN LONDON, BABY!!!

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Baby.......I aint havin no baby! Hush yo mouth child! :P Don't even say shit like that. :laugh3:

Hello hello!!!

Thanks for the advice Angie!!!

wemsqueeeeeeeee :dance:

so.burnt.out.from 7.5hrs of work(actually left 1hr early to make it home for on sale time LOL)

and then all stress from ticket buying...

Cooky needs a cookie :wreck: :dead:

Angie, I ain't having NO BABY w/out some fun before hand:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:. and ticket buying IS NOOOO FUNNNN.

WEMBSQUUEEEEE. WEMBSQUUEEEEEE!!! :dance: :bigcry: :dance: LOL

I just got a couple, can't believe they were still available at half 11.

On another note, I don't want to sound like I'm moaning - I'm not coz I understand all the excitement of it all for sure - but why are you guys planning to queue so early? At Foos last summer, people weren't queueing til half way through the day of the gig and still had no probems getting to the front.

I think that you're going to have problems queueing for saturday on the friday - I don't think that security is going to make it possible for you to do it. They were particularly arsey at Foos, and I just don't want anyone to get pushed on by security when there's no need.

so.burnt.out.from 7.5hrs of work(actually left 1hr early to make it home for on sale time LOL)

and then all stress from ticket buying...

Cooky needs a cookie :wreck: :dead:

Angie, I ain't having NO BABY w/out some fun before hand:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:. and ticket buying IS NOOOO FUNNNN.

WEMBSQUUEEEEE. WEMBSQUUEEEEEE!!! :dance: :bigcry: :dance: LOL

ROFLMAO!!!:lol:

You guys are cracking me up.

oh and while i'm here....

WEMBSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:dance:

oh and btw, for some reason, these tickets were £1/$1.4791 cheaper than the 19th! weird.:laugh3:

The cut in VAT would be the reasoning I think. Last Friday the cut hadn't come into force. Hardly a great amount but every penny counts.

Well that was easy. Managed to get them without even having to wait in a virtual queue! Why have I got seat numbers if standing and level 1 is unreserved?

Don't worry about seat numbers on GA tickets. Its just Ticketmasters system - basically so they know how how many have been sold I believe. Even the seating tickets don't have the correct seat numbers on yet, only the block is allocated and row/seat numbers to come.

Really don't know why they can't supply them now - its not as if they don't know what seats are there. :shocked2:

i decided not to go for this one, in case anyone was burning to know :lol:

i feel like a bit of a crap fan, but i do have uni and all. and i'd rather be at my prime for one show, i guess, than be a stinky, hungry, tired wreck for the second one (which i anticipate to be more epic for a lot of reasons anyway).

people are saying that they don't think its necessary to camp...you're probably right. but my plan is to take the tube over on friday night and scope it out. if there's anyone there, i get on line immediately, if not, i go back and sleep like the dead to wake up eaaaaarly the next morning to get on line as soon as there is one :D. thanks for all the tips, though :wink:. however, i just wonder if this will be any different. you guys have mentioned mika and the foo fighters and muse...all popular artists and all, but i feel like currently, coldplay is bigger and has a wider appeal than all of those artists, so i'm anticipating this to be slightly more cutthroat. no one will know till the day of, though, and i hope that the people in line for the friday night gig will keep all us saturday-night giggers informed via text or something on how early they lined up and all that :D