✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

*raises hand meekly*

question: in the picture below, you see that clump of people closest to the stage? before that horizontalish walkway? is that what they call the "golden circle" or whatever?

wembley.jpg

because i must be in that section. we all must be. we must band together and make it our life mission to get in the front of that section.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*raises hand meekly*

question: in the picture below, you see that clump of people closest to the stage? before that horizontalish walkway? is that what they call the "golden circle" or whatever?

wembley.jpg

because i must be in that section. we all must be. we must band together and make it our life mission to get in the front of that section.

Oooo Golden! I want! OK I'm in! But which night?:\

Hey, is this Wembley?

j300b.jpg

:stunned:

^^looks like old wembley. i think the capacity is the same, though.

Sounds doable. But like Chelsea said, the bigger Coldplayer party might be for Saturday. gah! Coldplay!

OK, the band really needs to just rope off a section in the very front for Coldplayers. For both nights. So we can all just stroll in at 5 or 6pm if we want to. Like they do! :lol:

the coldplayer party is 55% of the reason i'm so pumped for this. i should actually break it down :P

55% excitement: coldplayer party/meetups

10% excitement: being at coldplay's most awesomest, most historic event to date

35% excitement: seeing COLDPLAY in LONDON :dead:

No no! Not hit by a car. That's not pervy. The phrase was "hit by their escapes."

Think about it.:sneaky: Something escaping from them. From their...bodies? Some type of emission??? And I don't mean gas. :laugh3:

:stunned: :inquisitive:

you people are insane :lol:

but wonderfully so :kiss:

Oh ok!

Now that I think of it, and I think someone said it(maybe Chelsea) People might start to be queueing at the end of the 18th gig for the second night! Do you think there would be a shit load of people doing that??

most coldplayers will be doing this, i guarantee it :wink:. along with other diehard fans who for some reason aren't on this site. i think it won't be TONS of people until the next morning, but i'm really looking forward to the coldplaying camp-out :wacky:

also, because i'm MAJORLY procrastinating a paper, i just asked the oracle for tips on 70+ people staying relatively together on the stadium floor of the wembley gig :lol:

^as it stands now, that's what the plan seems to be :wink:. otherwise, you guys are hopeless, all you wembley-double-headers.

but i'll get my organization cap on this summer when i have more time to think about it and when the date gets closer, and we'll have a whole list of plans and clear instructions :P. i know i'm not going to let this be un-epic on the coldplaying.com front :D

Great pics of Wembley!!

I think even for those who will arrive the saturday morning, we could be all in the golden circle.

This gig is gonna be epic, just as Wembley 86 was for Queen...(no, I'm not that old...I was 4 at the time...but when I hear 'wembley', I think 'Queen'...^^)

Check this out....can't wait to this with our boys!!! (imagine Viva... :cool: )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUWl9QPg1Yc]YouTube - Queen - A Kind Of Magic (Live At Wembley Stadium1986)[/ame]

:dance:

most coldplayers will be doing this, i guarantee it :wink:. along with other diehard fans who for some reason aren't on this site. i think it won't be TONS of people until the next morning, but i'm really looking forward to the coldplaying camp-out :wacky:

also, because i'm MAJORLY procrastinating a paper, i just asked the oracle for tips on 70+ people staying relatively together on the stadium floor of the wembley gig :lol:

Coldplaying camp-out, sounds good to me! ;)

Hope that the oracle answers! We have to stay relatively together, this is going to be coldplayers in the front row show! :lol: and we should be able to do these glow bracelets and yellow shirts and other things.

I really don't think it's necessary to camp there... But well, if you like it =)

I will be going around 10-13 am both days or I even might order seatings for Friday. But I think it will be enough to go there in the morning to get somewhere near the front.

I really don't think it's necessary to camp there... But well, if you like it =)

I will be going around 10-13 am both days or I even might order seatings for Friday. But I think it will be enough to go there in the morning to get somewhere near the front.

same here. I'll be there for saturday gig and I plan to come around 8 AM. I was at Mika's show at the Parc des Princes (big stadium: U2, Muse, Red Hot, went there), we were 60 000 people . I was seated but hardcores fan was there at 8 PM and they were front row ^^

Since theres gonna be alot of people going from here and hanging out together one of u guys should take a video camera and take video and pictures of eachother at the concert and just hanging out!!

oh don't worry, i think this forum will be innundated with photos :dance:. if i'm not mistaken, this is going to be the biggest coldplaying event EVER! :cheesy:. there will probably be thousands of pictures of each coldplayer with every other coldplayer, since we're going to be waiting in line for like 20 hours :P