✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

OMG IM STRESSING OUT!!!!:shocked2::confused::bigcry:

I CAN.NOT.spend 48hrs waiting, no sleep, no shower, possibly crappy food/potty!!! As much as I looooveeeee Coldplay...I've never been in the Army trained for bad conditions and sleep deprivation ;)LOL

So I'm thinking seated tix for Friday. EVen if it's nosebleeds, I'll be there. Then run hotel for nap, run back to queue for Sat. in early AM.

I think I'm just gonna pack an entire suitcase of Red Bull to get through these 2 days...and don't even mention a third night, 'cause I'm crazy enough to not want to miss it, but I'll be a fucking mess:bomb::dizzy::laugh3:

KissesBirds

Originally Posted by CookyMnstr;2666848

so is this gonna be another coldplaying party??? and does this mean we'd be pulling two all-nighters in a row, standing on line, in order to be front row?!?!:stunned: I'm gonna be one cranky Mnstr if that's the case!!!

:laugh4:

You laugh, but you remember me at the Today Show...after when we went to TimesSq??? This was my face:stunned:--not in surprise, just cause I was trying to keep my eyes open

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are a few cells in my brain that are debating doing this concert too, but i'd do standing because i couldn't stand in line on thursday night and all day friday due to uni. i just don't want to jeopardize anything about saturday, because i think that ultimately more coldplayers will go to that and it will be slightly more of a real party (:dance:), and i want to be at my prime for that.

someone convince me either way on what to do :uhoh:

yes Chelsea DO IT:dance:. but seating, 'cause i think that's what i'm doing :blush: LOL

and yea Mimi, you're right, but this is like DREAM COME TRUE situation..and i'm a big worrier, like Chelsea HEHEHE, so don't wanna miss opportunity, you know...

but now i gotta run to work so that i can AFFORD to do this whole thing...:\

:bigcry:

i know everyone's going to say that...AGH what to do, what to do...

all y'all are going for a standing double-header, though, so i'd be all alone in the stands...semy isn't going to do both shows, he's pretty sure :sad:

EDIT: oooooh noelia, you too? :wideeyed:. well. that might change things...

Yes, liaise with Noelia and Joe and see if you can get seats together :D Then you three and us five can meet up on the way out and find the Coldplayers :dance:

If I go, I'll be seated, I can't do standing :( I wish I could though! Is seatedness really THAT far if I were to get ones right up from the stage? I'll be clickering right from 9.30am (got ace seats for Sheffield that way, I was refreshing my arse off I tell you) but if they're fffaaaarrr there's no point :( :( :(

Found a picture...the Coldplay stage might not be like this but here's the Foo Fighters. Might give you an idea:

1183888071_9840.jpg

0867_120208_foosatwembley_060608_ps.JPG

foo10.jpg

If I go, I'll be seated, I can't do standing :( I wish I could though! Is seatedness really THAT far if I were to get ones right up from the stage? I'll be clickering right from 9.30am (got ace seats for Sheffield that way, I was refreshing my arse off I tell you) but if they're fffaaaarrr there's no point :( :( :(

the problem is that at least on the american version of ticketmaster, you can't say WHERE you want your seats to be...so imagine getting stuck with seats THIS far away:wembley30_468x289.jpg

you can't even see the players. ergo, i don't know how worth it for me it would be.

Yes, liaise with Noelia and Joe and see if you can get seats together :D Then you three and us five can meet up on the way out and find the Coldplayers :dance:

TEMPTING ME, MICH :mean:

but i don't know still. something tells me i'm not going to end up doing it.

Hmm, the Concert stage on the Wembley website that's linked from the Coldplay page there is different. It's a 'west end' stage, so if you get seated at the West end I'd have thought that would be closeish. Not arena closeish but as close as I'm going to get with my aversion to being stomped on...I'd forgotten about Foo Fighters, a mate of mine who went said the acoustics there were really bad and this worries me because I don't want to see Coldplay and them be shit because of something like that, it would make me very sad...

It's a lot of money, so I guess if you're really not sure, you shouldn't do it :\

the thing is, even with the exchange rate, the tickets alone aren't that expensive for me at all considering what concert tickets cost here in america on average. at worst, they're equivelent, so i can't complain about the money. i'll also already be living in london, so things like accomodation aren't problems :D.

also, my uni is technically paying for this :sneaky: :P

it's more just how it effects saturday and how it effects my well-being. i tend to get cranky when i can't shower :P (not to mention eat properly or pee when i need to :P), and the sleep deprivation alone might make saturday less enjoyable :\

I think if we queue early for 18th, we have a chance for front row.

I don't think we can get front row for 19th because I bet there will be people queueing up already by the time the first show ends. But as some were suggesting, there could be a waiting list system, so hopefully we will at least get a position near the front.

Of course we won't cut the queue of those coldplayers who have queued up before us ;)

Sounds doable. But like Chelsea said, the bigger Coldplayer party might be for Saturday. gah! Coldplay!

OK, the band really needs to just rope off a section in the very front for Coldplayers. For both nights. So we can all just stroll in at 5 or 6pm if we want to. Like they do! :lol:

haha, only you guys would be able to say that it's PERVY to be hit by a car containing the coldplay guys :lol:

No no! Not hit by a car. That's not pervy. The phrase was "hit by their escapes."

Think about it.:sneaky: Something escaping from them. From their...bodies? Some type of emission??? And I don't mean gas. :laugh3:

KissesBirds

You laugh, but you remember me at the Today Show...after when we went to TimesSq??? This was my face:stunned:--not in surprise, just cause I was trying to keep my eyes open

Yes. Do you remember me lying on the concrete outside at 3am?? Sick to my stomach? We suffered majorly for them that day. It was totally worth it! To see them in the bright light of day with their eyes all glowing was breathtaking. The first time we saw Lost! live, etc. Nothing compares to that day. :D