✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance:

meeting all the coldplayers is probably reason #1 why i'm so excited about this, when i think about it. of course, there are lots of reasons, and i'll always be pee-pants excited to go see coldplay (especially in the best city in the world!), but when it comes down to it, i wouldn't be thinking about this gig 24/7 this far in the future if it was just going to be me and 150,000 strangers. i love that i'm going to know like 70 of those strangers :wacky:.

and YAY for photo album thread! once these dates come closer, there's going to need to be a "COLDPLAYING DOES WEMBLEY" sub-forum just to contain all the threads :lol:

4 standing....done deal, but they didn't offer "pick up at venue" option. I HAD to take FedEx delivery. They best not wait til the week of to send out the bloody cunts!

Yeah, I had to do it for Min too...sucks...would've been so much easier to pick them up..

Standing still not sold out..... bad move with Girls Aloud probably! :lol:

Angie, maybe you can change that if you phone them up? or maybe it's because of the venue..hmmm

Tickets have only been on sale for 15 minutes Kara. :P Standing includes 1 level seating as a general admission plan. So that's half the seats at Wembley.

damn it!!! can't get decent seats from ticketline!!!!!!:furious:

keeps only offering two sections ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK...bloody bastards!!!!!!

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

i expected nosebleeds, sure, but at least on the sides....:bigcry:

Why don't you buy standing tickets, there are good level 1 seats included in that ticket!!

from seetickets.com or ticketmaster.co.uk

damn it!!! can't get decent seats from ticketline!!!!!!:furious:

keeps only offering two sections ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK...bloody bastards!!!!!!

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

i expected nosebleeds, sure, but at least on the sides....:bigcry:

If you are wanting seated, standing tickets include 1st level of Wembley as a general admission seating. Seated reserved must all suck ass.

level 1 of Wembley is general admission. Seated reserved is gonna be a mile from the stage. Wembley is HUGE! Yes you will have to wait in line to get a decent seat but most people there early are gonna rush for the standing stuff so you can rush for a seated one if that's what you want TBUK let me buy.