✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd hold a place in line for you all, no questions asked :nice:. it would be more fun that way, anyway!

i just don't want to give up anything on saturday for the friday gig, namely proximity to stage or coldplayer meet-ups. i figure it'll all be fine, though...i'm just kind of in the mood to freak out :lol:

and i think it will be COMPLETELY awesome to HEAR one gig while waiting in line and then SEE another the next day :dance:

I think that, too! it's going to be awesome to hear one gig first, and then see another. :dance:

And I think we just have to organize good waitinglist, that everyone gets fair place! :nice:

erm, well, i would say that just coming on saturday is a bad idea. even if they don't let us start lining up on friday until AFTER the friday gig lets out, people with more experience than i have say you pretty much HAVE to come on friday or else you've lost all hope for seeing anything.

but if you can't come friday, i would say come as early as you possibly can manage that saturday :wink:. meaning like any time between the hours of 4AM and 9AM :P

do UK venues let you bring in food? in america, that's strictly forbidden.

I can't speak for UK but in France, you can bring food and drinks (but no cork on bottles...for safety...yeah, in France we think a closed bottle can be a weapon against bad singers to thow on stage XDD) Plus, they sell food and drinks inside the venue so people go out or in while waiting in front of the stage ^^.

but if you can't come friday, i would say come as early as you possibly can manage that saturday :wink:. meaning like any time between the hours of 4AM and 9AM :P

I'm working on friday, so I'm taking the eurostar friday night and my sister's friend, who comes with me, is coming from Switzerland, so... I guess I can convince him to go around 8 AM... Have to find an hotel near Wembley!

Well the important thing is to be there and feel the crowd going crazy!!!

I can't speak for UK but in France, you can bring food and drinks (but no cork on bottles...for safety...yeah, in France we think a closed bottle can be a weapon against bad singers to thow on stage XDD) Plus, they sell food and drinks inside the venue so people go out or in while waiting in front of the stage ^^.

I'm working on friday, so I'm taking the eurostar friday night and my sister's friend, who comes with me, is coming from Switzerland, so... I guess I can convince him to go around 8 AM... Have to find an hotel near Wembley!

Well the important thing is to be there and feel the crowd going crazy!!!

ohh, that's interesting about the food. in america, you can't bring in any food because they expect you to BUY all the food you need in the venue for ridiculously expensive prices. if you bring in your own food, the venue loses money because you're not spending $6 on a hotdog and $4 on a bottle of water, so they don't allow it :lol:

ohh, that's interesting about the food. in america, you can't bring in any food because they expect you to BUY all the food you need in the venue for ridiculously expensive prices. if you bring in your own food, the venue loses money because you're not spending $6 on a hotdog and $4 on a bottle of water, so they don't allow it :lol:

Yeah, some venue don't really like it so you have to be smart and hide it ^^, but for stadiums, no problem, it's so big, nobody cares! XD

I say we go on Friday and get seated tickets....hide in venue after show.......sure we can find some place to hide :sneaky: and be on the front row on Saturday because we are already inside and not too tired because we didn't have to stand for 12 hours the day before. bwahahahahhaa

Great idea, im game:lol:

*remembers to pack rubbish bin disguise

edit: maybe if we glued paper butterflies and plastic water bottles all over our self we could just lay out on the pitch and "blend in". :P

BWAHAHA! :laugh3::lol:

Imagines camouflage-butterfly-suites all over the harcore Coldplayers

Chris walks over the ramp of love

*giggles*

Chris: "Where the fuck did that come from?!"

*still giggling*

Chris: "WTF!"

He walks further

*OUCH my hand!*

Chris looks down and sees a hand coming out of a pile of butterflies.

:P

BWAHAHA! :laugh3::lol:

Imagines camouflage-butterfly-suites all over the harcore Coldplayers

Chris walks over the ramp of love

*giggles*

Chris: "Where the fuck did that come from?!"

*still giggling*

Chris: "WTF!"

He walks further

*OUCH my hand!*

Chris looks down and sees a hand coming out of a pile of butterflies.

:P

And in the news today...a "pile of butterflies" came to life at Wembley Stadium and attacked singer Chris Martin and guitarist Jonny Buckland of the band Coldplay. A spokes person for the band said "WTF! Who are these crazy people!" Mr Martin and Mr Buckland were not harmed in the incident but siad they were "fondled and liked it". :laugh3:

but OMFG...

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ALL OF US LINING UP ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON/NIGHT FOR THE SATURDAY THE 19TH GIG?!

it's going to be INSANELY crowded with all the friday night giggers AND the saturday night people already lining up...it's going to be so confusing...:bigcry:...i hope it doesn't jeopardize places in line...

on the bright side, while we're all lined up on friday night for the saturday night gig, we'll most CERTAINLY be able to hear the friday night gig :wacky: :dance:

as soon as the friday line is in... I'm there alsoo

this is a great opportunity to wait at the stage entrance on friday.... since they'll probably do a runner... but for those of us who aren't inside... we're faster muhahahahaha :sneaky:

oooh, smelly too! and probably starving.

don't mind the rest of us if we take a step back when we meet you for the first time :lol:

best diet ever: coldplay weekend 2008... imagne coldplay WEEK 2009... i could be.....:stunned:....... skinny!

haha, ok, good. kara says there's several pubs nearby anyway, and a mcdonalds. :P

do UK venues let you bring in food? in america, that's strictly forbidden.

i'm still hoping there are going to be adequate potties in this whole venture :P

oh please god no let it not be allowed to have mcchickens inside... *remembers RHCP-gig with HORRIBLE openener and hamburgers flying to stage*

I say we go on Friday and get seated tickets....hide in venue after show.......sure we can find some place to hide :sneaky: and be on the front row on Saturday because we are already inside and not too tired because we didn't have to stand for 12 hours the day before. bwahahahahhaa

:inquisitive:

hmmm... interesting....

And in the news today...a "pile of butterflies" came to life at Wembley Stadium and attacked singer Chris Martin and guitarist Jonny Buckland of the band Coldplay. A spokes person for the band said "WTF! Who are these crazy people!" Mr Martin and Mr Buckland were not harmed in the incident but siad they were "fondled and liked it". :laugh3:

:lol: fondled... or man handled???? :inquisitive:

the more i think about it, the more i want to get seated tickets for friday :lol:. i think there's about a 98% chance i won't bother, though...i'd be so dead.

it is rather tempting, though.

hmmmm seating... starts ton consider... checks wallet.... hmmmm kinda empty already....