✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i decided not to go for this one, in case anyone was burning to know :lol:

i feel like a bit of a crap fan, but i do have uni and all. and i'd rather be at my prime for one show, i guess, than be a stinky, hungry, tired wreck for the second one (which i anticipate to be more epic for a lot of reasons anyway).

people are saying that they don't think its necessary to camp...you're probably right. but my plan is to take the tube over on friday night and scope it out. if there's anyone there, i get on line immediately, if not, i go back and sleep like the dead to wake up eaaaaarly the next morning to get on line as soon as there is one :D. thanks for all the tips, though :wink:. however, i just wonder if this will be any different. you guys have mentioned mika and the foo fighters and muse...all popular artists and all, but i feel like currently, coldplay is bigger and has a wider appeal than all of those artists, so i'm anticipating this to be slightly more cutthroat. no one will know till the day of, though, and i hope that the people in line for the friday night gig will keep all us saturday-night giggers informed via text or something on how early they lined up and all that :D

Aww that's a shame Chelsea. But yes we will :D

I haven't read through the whole topic but isn't there unreserved seats too. I wonder what the view is like from them. Got my standing tickets today!! =)

Yeah, unreserved seats are in the lower tier which are covered in the standing tickets. I guess the view from them will be better than the reserved seating but never been to Wembley since it was rebuilt so can't really comment.

Since we were in london anyway for the Saturday we've got tickets for the Friday too but gone for seating as we're not sure what time we could get there and not sure if there would be any decent seats left in the lower tier. I can't stand for all that time anymore :lol: so need to sit and rest the legs! We'll be in block 511 which doesn't look too bad.

I've been up for football and sat in both lower and middle tiers. Middle tier is obviously much better view-wise, and the seats (the posh ones) are really comfy and have plenty of room. Down on the lower tier they're pretty nice. The slopes not as big as say, the millennium stadium, or any of the arenas, but there's loads and loads of seats in the lower tier, so there's plenty of places to sit if you don't want to stand all the time.

The new Wembley's really nice.

Also, for person who asked, there's still tickets available on seetickets.

ANOTHER wembley date?! :stunned:

only coldplay could sell out that place two nights in a row (i anticipate this one selling out as well, obviously).

Take That did :P they have 4 nights in July 2009

the time will come for an instructional thread, methinks:

"HOW TO DO WEMBLEY THE COLDPLAYING WAY: INSTRUCTIONS HERE, PLANS A-Z" :lol:

i'd even be willing to write it when it's relevant :P

There may need to be 2 threads for that. One for each night :D, depends how many of you end up with tickets for the 18th

I'll definitely be bringing my camera along :D

I think we should make an official Wembley 'Coldplaying Photo Album' thread when everyone uploads their photos! I think that would be pretty awesome myself :wink:

I would have thought we could have a gallery section for the Ginormous Coldplaying Meet-up

4 standing....done deal, but they didn't offer "pick up at venue" option. I HAD to take FedEx delivery. They best not wait til the week of to send out the bloody cunts!

who are the your 4? A guess would be you, Mel, Mich & Lori

Sooooooo count so far is 14 for the 18th

asia

Beximus

CookyMnstr

crazyduckette

Fraetes

gasheaduk

HorrificAttack

jr!

JSalyers

Pezza