🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

18-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Frenkerd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS IT BEING FILMED ? :dance: like for the dvd??????

any news about that!?

Is it going to be filmed; yes it is.

Like for the dvd; we don't know! Nothing official has been stated about that..

Edit: aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :dance:

vivacrew: My Phil is hot badge is being given to Phil!!

Hey Pete (it's Pete right?) :)

Mich (I think Mel is with her, don't know who else though) is about 6th row, a few are at the C-stage (Kirsten, Ian and Anna) and Cooky and Joe are seated..

Apparently not all the gates opened at the same time.. :confused:

Yes I'm Pete! Thanks so much for the updates, it's quite confusing and bad how everyone got split up :\

LOL :P

Saw them on one pic before the gig so I thought that they are there...

I thought they were going today too, but I talked to so many people last night about which days they were going maybe I got confused...

Hey guys, I'm back and I'm ready to PAR-TAY :dance:!

vivacrew The only thing more horrific than girls aloud is death itself.

Gotta love 'em :lol:

Hahaha, that made me laugh so loud :lol:!

Saw them on one pic before the gig so I thought that they are there...

Yeah, I thought they were going too!

vivacrew Chris' Phil is Hot badge is (hopefully) being given to Phil. Min

:wideeyed:

coldplayingHQ http://twitpic.com/i6sr1 - Hoppy has never been so close! Get yourself down to the C stage tomorrow, this is fun!

:dance:

@ Pete; no problem at all! Yeah it has been quite confusing and I think it'll be even worse tomorrow! :(

I love this double tweeting!!!

@ Pete; no problem at all! Yeah it has been quite confusing and I think it'll be even worse tomorrow! :(

Well, I'm pretty sure tomorrow most of them will be standing, hopefully they'll manage to be together :bomb:

Hey guys, I'm back and I'm ready to PAR-TAY :dance:!

Hahaha, that made me laugh so loud :lol:!

Yeah, I thought they were going too!

Welcome back Rania! :dance:

Well, I'm pretty sure tomorrow most of them will be standing, hopefully they'll manage to be together :bomb:

Welcome back Rania! :dance:

Well.. Min, Chris, Mich, Mel, Ian etc. all had standing tickets but they had to queue up at different entrances. And when those entrances don't open at the same time, you get really bad split ups like tonight..

Plus, like Mich tweeted, you don't get front row even if you were the first one there.. Really f*cked up! :veryangry2:

Edit; Welcome back from me as well, Rania! :D

Is it going to be filmed; yes it is.

Like for the dvd; we don't know! Nothing official has been stated about that..

niceee :lol: :D

but,are filming cameras ??!

any info if wembley people seen them?

Well.. Min, Chris, Mich, Mel, Ian etc. all had standing tickets but they had to queue up at different entrances. And when those entrances don't open at the same time, you get really bad split ups like tonight..

Plus, like Mich tweeted, you don't get front row even if you were the first one there.. Really f*cked up! :veryangry2:

Thats really bad organizing. :D All the gates should open in the same time... And you get there at 7am and you dont end up in front row...

Yeah, there are cameras. A few of the people there have been tweeting about it, so they are going to film it for sure.

We just don't know what will happen with the material, but rumors are that it will be used for a new dvd.

We just have to wait and see..

Yeah, I read about that, it sucks big time!! :angry:

I just wish they would let them queue at whatever gate they want, I mean, wtf?? They're still going to the same area! :angry:

There's always cameras filming, but noone's said anything about big cranes or anything, so who knows? :shrug:

Yeah, there are cameras. A few of the people there have been tweeting about it, so they are going to film it for sure.

We just don't know what will happen with the material, but rumors are that it will be used for a new dvd.

We just have to wait and see..

Crossing fingers for a DVD!! That would seriously be awesome!

Hopefully Cooky and the others will be happier now than the GA performance :lol:!

hey am back :) had chilli con carne and it was yum.

some tweets from a GA search. will it restore balance or not? :lol:

mrdaddycat: Girls aloud were amazing! :-) the sound in wembley is fantastic even as far away as we are http://twitpic.com/i6swi

alferdi: RT right on!!!! @vivacrew The only thing more horrific than girls aloud is death itself.

jenwen2000: coldplay fan on GA's performance lol RT vivacrewThe only thing more horrific than girls aloud is death itself.

DJWalker79: I have to admit it Girls Aloud were great, the girls can sing. 30 mins to Jay-z, not my taste but looking forward to it!

sheesidd: Chilling at Wembley w/ @EmilyKSalcedo. Just saw Girls Aloud, they sucked. Waiting for Jay Z!!!! http://mypict.me/Gr3K

_belle: I don't think some of wembley stadium appreciated girls aloud. Stupid music snobs.

gasheaduk: Girls Aloud have finished. Just got to endure Jay-Z before I get to hear some decent music again.

girlsaloudmedia: RT @maggiephilbin Wondering y Girls Aloud made their backing singers wear huge clown trousers. Maybe to make themselves look even skinnier

benpeers: Bye bye Girls Aloud. Hopefully Jay-Z will be less...piercing

thepando: Girls Aloud set was very good, the crowd certainly appreciated the set. Jay-Z next, then Coldplay.

tminator: Girls aloud are now off. Jay-Z next up. Now a mass exodus off people.

Beegale: watching the sun set whilst girls aloud take on wembley. god love 'em they sound like banshees

TotalCherylCole: RT @themib: Last song: The Promise. Fuck me, Girls Aloud just killed Wembley Stadium!

loopingstar: Good evening from wembly stadium . Girls aloud are rocking the house - i dont think !

sofiaz: Watching girls aloud at wembley. Clearly no1s realised theyre on so early as the stadiums v empty!

hey am back :) had chilli con carne and it was yum.

some tweets from a GA search. will it restore balance or not? :lol:

mrdaddycat: Girls aloud were amazing! :-) the sound in wembley is fantastic even as far away as we are http://twitpic.com/i6swi

alferdi: RT right on!!!! @vivacrew The only thing more horrific than girls aloud is death itself.

jenwen2000: coldplay fan on GA's performance lol RT vivacrewThe only thing more horrific than girls aloud is death itself.

DJWalker79: I have to admit it Girls Aloud were great, the girls can sing. 30 mins to Jay-z, not my taste but looking forward to it!

sheesidd: Chilling at Wembley w/ @EmilyKSalcedo. Just saw Girls Aloud, they sucked. Waiting for Jay Z!!!! http://mypict.me/Gr3K

_belle: I don't think some of wembley stadium appreciated girls aloud. Stupid music snobs.

gasheaduk: Girls Aloud have finished. Just got to endure Jay-Z before I get to hear some decent music again.

girlsaloudmedia: RT @maggiephilbin Wondering y Girls Aloud made their backing singers wear huge clown trousers. Maybe to make themselves look even skinnier

benpeers: Bye bye Girls Aloud. Hopefully Jay-Z will be less...piercing

thepando: Girls Aloud set was very good, the crowd certainly appreciated the set. Jay-Z next, then Coldplay.

tminator: Girls aloud are now off. Jay-Z next up. Now a mass exodus off people.

Beegale: watching the sun set whilst girls aloud take on wembley. god love 'em they sound like banshees

TotalCherylCole: RT @themib: Last song: The Promise. Fuck me, Girls Aloud just killed Wembley Stadium!

loopingstar: Good evening from wembly stadium . Girls aloud are rocking the house - i dont think !

sofiaz: Watching girls aloud at wembley. Clearly no1s realised theyre on so early as the stadiums v empty!