✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Aug-2009: Esprit Arena, Düsseldorf, Ger - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my crap video of Viva La Vida.-.-..the only interesting part starts at 3:18 when Chris is dancing in front of us,....and this is when I moved my mobile...:wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dN5iHSitLg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Coldplay Viva La Vida, 27/8/2009 Düsseldorf[/ame]

REVIEW:

GERMAN:

Ein kleiner Review vom Konzert (etwas später aber egal :D)

Wir sind mit 4 Personen mit dem Zug angereist. Wir waren so gegen 11 Uhr vor der Arena und sind zum Eingang Nord-Ost gegangen. Es waren vllt grade mal 10 Personen da ;)

Wie es so ist kommt man mit einigen Leuten ins Gespräch. Was soll man sonst auch die ganzen 6 Stunden auch sonst machen^^. Natürlich wurde es it der Zeit voller. Auf einmal sind alle aufgesprungen und nach vorne gekommen. Es war grad 16 Uhr obwohl Einlass erst um 17 Uhr war (Wir wissen immer noch nicht warum das geschah :D). Um PUNKT 17 Uhr kam dann das GO und wir sind rein. Natürlich sind wir zum Eingang zum Innenraum gerannt. Danach wurde einem das Rennen aber verboten :D

Dann kamen wir einer der ersten in die verdammt große Arena. Es war schon geil in eine leere Arena zu spazieren ;). Wir haben uns einen guten Platzt ausgesucht und dann mussten wir wieder 2 Stunden warten bis die Support Acts anfingen zu spielen. Kilians waren ganz okay, aber Howling Bells...

Als es dann endlich losging, war die Stimmung vorne unglaublich! Nach 10 Stunden warten haben wir endlich das bekommen was wir wollten: COLDPLAY :) Der Sound war sehr gut und die Performance natürlich auch. Leider konnte ich Chris bei "The hardest part" nicht sehen :(

Das ganze Konzert war perfekt. Chris konnte sogar ein paar Sachen auf deutsch sagen :)

Also dann um 23 Uhr Ende war, sind wir schnell raus, denn wir wollten ja eine CD von LRLRL. Haben diese natürlich auch mitgenommen. Ich glaub alle dachte sie bekommen keine mehr ab, so haben die sich dadrum "gekloppt". Die armen Leute die die verteilen mussten xD

Zum Glück waren wir mit der Bahn da und das ging auch sehr schnell. Die sind nämlich im 2 Minuten Takt zum HBF gefahren :) Und dann neigte sich ein toller Abend zum Ende :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENGLISH (Sorry for my bad english^^)

A small Review of the concert (a little later, however, all the same:D)

We have arrived with 4 people by the train. We were thus about 11am before the arena and have gone to the entrance north-east. There were maybe just 10 people;)

We start some conversations with some people. What one should make, also whole 6 hours ..^^. Of course it became more full it of the time. All at once everybody has jumped up and has come forwards. It was 4pm although an admittance only at 4pm was (We do not know yet why this happened :D). Then around POINT 5pm we walked in. We are running to the entrance to the interior coagulated. However, then the running was forbidden:D

Then we came one of the first to the damn big arena. It was to be walked quite cool in an empty arena;). We have selected a good playce and then we had to wait again 2 hours to the Support Acts started to play. Kilians were quite okay, but Howling Bells...

When it went off then, finally, the mood was unbelievable in front! After 10 hours wait, finally, we have got this what we wanted: COLDPLAY:) The sound very felt also well and the performance of course. Unfortunately, I could not see Chris in "The hardest part": (

The whole concert was perfect. Chris could say even a few things in German:)

So then at 11pm end was, we are out fast, because we wanted a CD of LRLRL. We have also taken one of it.

Luckily we were there by train and this also went very fast. They have gone because at 2 minutes of tact to the CENTRAL STATION:) And then a great evening draws to a close. :)

A lot of pictures on flickr, selfmade^^ :)

COLDPLAY DÜSSELDORF 27.08.2009

"heute machen wir mit euch eine lola-welle, aber mit euren handys! wir starten rechts hinten bei drei!"

OMG THAT'S LIKE THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!! :cheesy: :wacky: :cheesy:

... erm, sorry... just saying.

It was definitely one of the cutest things ever....I even recorded it...:cheesy:

awww...:blush:

We were the ones at Eingang Nord-Ost.;)

I'm pretty sure we were Nord-West. Moreover this would fit better to Freddyos' review.

Btw my mobile says I wrote Eingang Nord-West to you. Then you called me to say you're at the other entrance and then came over.

I was definitely at Eingang Nord-Ost. It was the Entrance in the back of the arena. Behind us were a small sports field.

The other peaple from entrance West came 2 minutes later. A person stood only with us, however, has gone then to the entrance Northwest. She stood in the arena in the first row, almost beside me.

It doesn't matter which entrance you used ;)