✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Aug-2009: Esprit Arena, Düsseldorf, Ger - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was definitely at Eingang Nord-Ost. It was the Entrance in the back of the arena. Behind us were a small sports field.

The other peaple from entrance West came 2 minutes later. A person stood only with us, however, has gone then to the entrance Northwest. She stood in the arena in the first row, almost beside me.

It doesn't matter which entrance you used ;)

Thank you! Of course it's not always possible to open the gates simultaneously but a difference of 2 minutes is way too long. I will write to the arena because of all the chaos the securities created.

Thank you! Of course it's not always possible to open the gates simultaneously but a difference of 2 minutes is way too long. I will write to the arena because of all the chaos the securities created.

Actually, we should send a joint letter signed by all of us. If you write it, you can add my name, and maybe some others here will add theirs too.;)

Actually, we should send a joint letter signed by all of us. If you write it, you can add my name, and maybe some others here will add theirs too.;)

Yeah, I´ll sign it too. I had the feeling to die of thirst!!!!

Some very few spots on the left had still been free but most of the first row was already taken. And since the guy who controlled us was just as quick as a tortoise, we ended up 2nd row wheras next to us there was somone in first row who just arrived at 6 pm. Furthermore many people were sent upstairs to another imaginary entrance... On top of the stairs they had to return and take tha other path...

Some very few spots on the left had still been free but most of the first row was already taken. And since the guy who controlled us was just as quick as a tortoise, we ended up 2nd row wheras next to us there was somone in first row who just arrived at 6 pm. Furthermore many people were sent upstairs to another imaginary entrance... On top of the stairs they had to return and take tha other path...

In other words, the list of "atrocities" is endless....................... :angry:

Three-quarters of the front places were already taken and there were already people from your side sitting on the floor!:angry:

thats a lot. I was sitting there too :P

okay.. that was a bad orginasation at entrance north west. Entrance north east was smaller, and i wodered there were at 5pm at most 200 poeple..Are they all standing on entrance north west? ;P

EDIT:

I have uploaded 230 pictures of this concert ;) The most are taken by me, but some are from coldplay.com or other fans ;)

If you wanna have it.. klick this link below: http://freddy-online.com/ColdplayBilderneu.zip

Ich hab ca 230 Fotos hochgeladen vom Konzert in Düsseldorf. Die meisten hab ich gemacht, aber es gibt auch welche vom Liveblog und anderen Fans.

Hier kann man sie runterladen ;) http://freddy-online.com/ColdplayBilderneu.zip

Okay folks, I spent the whole afternoon yesterday to edit my photos and they've just finished uploading on photobucket... I've taken LOADS, so now I'm going to post the best shots only... ;)

The Esprit Arena

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809003.jpg

The Kilians

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809011.jpg

The Howling Bells

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809032.jpg

Hoppy doing his job

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809042.jpg

Chris

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809083.jpg

Yay, I caught a smile! :D

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809085.jpg

:lol:

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809087.jpg

Quite arty, eh? :cool:

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809104.jpg

Jonny

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809072.jpg

Chris on the piano

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809141.jpg

And again...

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809147.jpg

Jonny & Chris

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809169.jpg

Will!!!

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809170.jpg

I think that's my only proper shot of Guy... :\

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809172.jpg

Jonny

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809189.jpg

Chris

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809196.jpg

Again

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809220.jpg

The Boys

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809236.jpg

Chris during LiT ii

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809248.jpg

Gotta love that one :cheesy:

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809252.jpg

Even in the tram were butterflies after the concert :laugh3:

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809275.jpg

I'm uploading my videos on youtube right now... For some reason, youtube doesn't like my video of "The Scientist"... :thinking: Well, I'll post the links later then... ;)

Even in the tram were butterflies after the concert :laugh3:

ColdplayinDsseldorf270809275.jpg

This evening was georgious.

I think the butterflies had a great place in the tube ;) It was very surprising when we discovered them. The raised a smile upon my face.

Oh, I found a wunderful video on youtube.

Okay, it isn't from this evening, but in my opinion it definitely was a highlight on whole evening!! ♥

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNP9ODNwFks]YouTube - Coldplay Roadie Dancing[/ame]

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like them. :)

@katja: Well, you know... My camera's not too bad, but it's not the best, either. I mean, you should keep in mind that these are my best shots out of almost 300 photos... Plus I edited them a bit on photoshop as well. ;)

Videos will follow soon, I promise! :D