✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Aug-2009: Reitstadion Riem, Munich - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow Kirsten, that was lovely to read, it sounds amazing and congrats on all the banner karma etc.

But.......:whip: more Chris pics next time please ;)

Nooooooo - we do need more Guy pictures or Guy/Chris Picturess!!!!

P.

If anyone was able to pull any strings for me that I end up first row, I would promise to forget about the show but only concentrate on taking pics ;)

I have some more shows to enjoy as a whole so I could 'waste' another one taking pics ;)

If anyone was able to pull any strings for me that I end up first row, I would promise to forget about the show but only concentrate on taking pics ;)

You don't really have to go to that extent. You've brought us back some excellent photos, and for that we thank you. You still have to enjoy every show that you went to.

If you manage to take photos, then that would be great. But if you didn't manage to do that but actually enjoyed the show, we'd be glad that you did :nice:

I know how it feels when you're too focused on taking photos, you'll miss the best partof going to a Coldplay show - enjoying the music.

You don't really have to go to that extent. You've brought us back some excellent photos, and for that we thank you. You still have to enjoy every show that you went to.

If you manage to take photos, then that would be great. But if you didn't manage to do that but actually enjoyed the show, we'd be glad that you did :nice:

I know how it feels when you're too focused on taking photos, you'll miss the best partof going to a Coldplay show - enjoying the music.

You'd better :P

Nah joking, the most important thing is to have fun!!!

No problem :)

I am a 'visual' person myself, I'd like to have pics to look at which remind me of the show or which I can say about that I took them.

Gives a total different meaning to it when you look at your very own pictures instead of someone else's concert pics.

And if I concentrate on taking photos in Nijmegen, I will still have 4 more shows where I can enjoy the music and the show as a whole ... :)

When Coldplay tickets went on sale here in Munich they sold out really fast. I got an email from someone that is in a new friends group that I belong to saying that she had an extra pair of tickets because the friends that they bought them for weren't able to come to Munich-so, their concert miss was our gain! I snatched them up and then one of Robert's associates found that they needed to be out of town and couldn't use their tickets-so we grabbed those for our friends C&P. The concert was last night and it was a fantastic! We had "Steht" tickets, which means that you are on the ground level standing...along with about 10,000 of your closest friends. We arrived and started to scope out a spot..hemming and hawing about whether or not to go over to the other side of the stage, when all of a sudden the security guard in front of us opens up a gate and we get to go into a closer ring-excellent! The picture above is taken while they are playing "Yellow"...and they brought out these huge yellow beach balls for the audience to swat about. Fantastische. It was our first concert here and actually the first concert for Robert and I to go to together. We all had a terrific time. We came home humming songs and with multi-colored thin paper butterflies that they shot into the air covering the crowd during "Lovers in Japan". It was so cool!

http://apretzeladay.blogspot.com/2009/08/coldplay-concert-munich-8292009.html

That was my last trick this summer and last trick for the time being this year. Im olympischen Reitstadion München/Riem gaben Coldplay sich die Ehre. Olympic equestrian stadium in Munich / Riem, Coldplay gave themselves the honor.

Im Vorfeld haderte ich etwas mit dem Schicksal. In advance, I wrestled a bit with destiny. Am Freitag war es warm und schön, für Sonntag war schönes Wetter angekündigt... On Friday it was warm and beautiful, beautiful weather on Sunday was announced ... aber ausgerechnet am Tag des Open-Air Konzertes sollte es regnen. But precisely on the day of the open-air concert, it rains. Und es regnete auch... And it rained ... aber Gott sei Dank nur südlich von München. But thank God, just south of Munich. Wir hatten schönes Wetter, mit einer Jacke war die Temperatur ok und es war über dem Stadtion sogar ein stimmungsvoller und fast wolkenloser Abendhimmel. We had beautiful weather, a jacket, the temperature was ok, and it was above the impressive stadium and even an evocative, almost cloudless evening sky.

Das Konzert wurde bei der Heimfahrt im Radio als sensationell bezeichnet. The concert was called on the way home the radio was sensational. Und DEM kann ich nur zustimmen. DEM and I can only agree. Der Sound war schlichtweg fantastisch, er hatte fast schon CD-Qualität. The sound was simply fantastic, he had almost CD quality. Ich kann mich an kein Open-Air erinnern, wo der Klang so gut war. I do not recall any open air, where was the sound so good.

Links und rechts von der Bühne waren riesige Bildschirme und direkt auf der Bühne hinter ihnen hatten sie noch so eine gigantische Leinwand. Left and right of the stage were huge screens and directly on the stage behind them, they still had such a huge canvas. Teilweise liefen auf dieser Videos, teilweise das Live-Bild und teilweise Animationen. Partially ran on these videos, some of the live image and some animations. Während dem Song "42" sah man eine richtiggehenden Flug durchs Weltall, zwischen den Sternen durch, knapp an Planeten vorbei.... During the song "42" was seen an fledged flight through space, through the stars, planets just to pass .... tolle und passende Animation. great and the matching animation.

Die Jungs hängten sich voll rein und boten dem Publikum neben ihrer hochwertigen Musik auch eine tolle Show. The guys hung in and gave himself fully to the public in addition to their high quality music and a great show. Hier ein paar Höhepunkte: Here are a few highlights:

Bei "Yellow" wurden einige gelben Bälle ins Publikum geworfen. With "Yellow" were some of the yellow balls thrown into the audience

In "The Hardest Part" singer Chris Martin had a Black-Out. Man beachte ab Minute 1:50 die nächsten 30 Sekunden. It should be noted at minute 1:50 the next 30 seconds. Er zieht sich sehr gut aus der Affäre und beweist Humor indem er den Text spontan abändert: "and I try to sing but I couldn't remember anything" He moves very well from the affair and proves humor as he spontaneously modifies the text: "And I try to sing but I could not remember anything

Halfway through the show, they left the stage, ran between the viewer through the entire stadium stood on a small stage in front of the seats, and only played with 3 guitars unplugged songs ... darunter als Tribute an Michael Jackson "Billie Jean" including a tribute to Michael Jackson "Billie Jean"

The show highlight was definitely "Lovers in Japan". Während diesem Song wurden Abertausende von Papierschmetterlinge in die Luft geblasen. While this song thousands of paper butterflies were blown into the air. Das war cool... That was cool ... es war als würde man in einem Schneetreiben stehen. it was as if you were standing in a snowstorm

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://pezwo.twoday.net/stories/5911825/&prev=http://blogsearch.google.co.uk/blogsearch%3Fhl%3Den%26scoring%3Dd%26ie%3DUTF-8%26q%3Dcoldplay%2Bmuenchen%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

hello!! i was wondering whether anyone has a video of the boys after death and all of his friends when they walk around the stage and they bow in the end etc. ! would really appreciate it :D:D:D

(sorry for my post count i have been lurking for the past few months and i only recently decided to make an account ^_^""")

• 3 weeks later...