✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Aug-2009: Reitstadion Riem, Munich - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

^They really are !! And indeed that picture of Jonny is gorgeous, well done ! :nice:

What camera do you use ?

A gorgeous, magical one! I hold it for a few seconds - filming Viva La Vida - but as I fell in love with it Ilione just took it from me. So no stealing possible. :lol:

And I'm soooooooooooooooo glad Ilione took photos and such great ones too! As my camera decided to not have enough power for more than two blury photos. :dozey: And you know what? As I turned it later on at home it said it has more than enough power. :angry:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, thanks everybody! I'm so glad you like my photos and videos. :)

@TickingClock: Oh, come on dear, don't exaggerate! :P It's not a magical one - I really wish it was, though! :lol: It's just a normal Casio Exilim EX-FC100 and please let me point it out again: I edited all the photos you can see on here and they are the best shots out of over 200 - so I also have loads of blurry ones as well. ;)

Bianca, I'm still sorry about the fact that your camera had to be THAT bitchy that day, but oh well... I tried my best to take as many photos & videos for you as possible. ;)

Wow that's cool ! I thought your camera was a reflex or a bridge :stunned:

Still you have many gorgeous pictures ! :wacky:

Thanks again. :blush::)

But nooo... I wouldn't dare to take a reflex camera to a concert here... :stunned: The security guys would either take it from you at the gates or if they saw you using one at the show you'd be in serious trouble... :uhoh: ;)

Stupid camera :dozey:

I didn't know you were at that show Bianca !! How awesome :wacky:

Sure it must be an amazing camera... I still wanna know which one :P

It was! I was between Ilione and aniskywalker & her daughter. And I got THE Will souvenir - his drumstick. :dance: Thanks to Nicole again! :hug:

Aww, thanks everybody! I'm so glad you like my photos and videos. :)

@TickingClock: Oh, come on dear, don't exaggerate! :P It's not a magical one - I really wish it was, though! :lol:

Oh, please, I saw the shot of The Howling Bells immediately after you took it and it wasn't that different from the version you posted! :P

Thanks for taking so many photos for me as well - I really appreciate that. :nice:

Oh, please, I saw the shot of The Howling Bells immediately after you took it and it wasn't that different from the version you posted! :P

Thanks for taking so many photos for me as well - I really appreciate that. :nice:

YOU DID?! :stunned: Woot, now I feel like on Big Brother! :o

Haha, only joking. :P

I assume you must have been really (and I mean R.E.A.L.L.Y.) bored then... :P :laugh3: Well, at least you didn't fall asleep - partly thanks to me. :smug: Oh yes, we knew how to pass the time while the Howling Bells were on stage... :wiseguy::rolleyes2::sneaky::wacko:

You're welcome :)

And you know - I'm the biggest Chris lover, so what could I do with Wills drumstick? ;)

Not the fantest idea ........ :rolleyes:

YOU DID?! :stunned: Woot, now I feel like on Big Brother! :o

Haha, only joking. :P

I assume you must have been really (and I mean R.E.A.L.L.Y.) bored then... :P :laugh3: Well, at least you didn't fall asleep - partly thanks to me. :smug: Oh yes, we knew how to pass the time while the Howling Bells were on stage... :wiseguy::rolleyes2::sneaky::wacko:

Err, you showed it to me, Elena. :inquisitive: That's why I know. This was when you started taking photos and I said my camera makes shitty photos only and you said yours isn't better and wanted to show me how hard it is for you to take a good shot and - first shot, great pose of the musicians and great colours. Well, pretty good try, girl. :dozey:

Oh, yes. :laugh4:

'Oh, I'm so bored.'

'So am I.'

*silence*

'Wait, did she just say Gary?!'

'I thought the same thing!'

:lol: Password: Gary.

Insane fans only.

Err, you showed it to me, Elena. :inquisitive: That's why I know. This was when you started taking photos and I said my camera makes shitty photos only and you said yours isn't better and wanted to show me how hard it is for you to take a good shot and - first shot, great pose of the musicians and great colours. Well, pretty good try, girl. :dozey:

Really?! Ooops, I really can't seem to remember... :stunned::confused: Are you sure? I mean, that photo of the Howling Bells actually wasn't the first one of my shots... :confused: Well, maybe you're right... You know, I'm only getting older and more forgetful, too... ;):P

Oh, yes. :laugh4:

'Oh, I'm so bored.'

'So am I.'

*silence*

'Wait, did she just say Gary?!'

'I thought the same thing!'

:lol: Password: Gary.

Insane fans only.

Aww, how could I forget about that?! :shocked2: Haha, that was just such an epic moment, really! One of the best ones that evening indeed. :D

Only such mad girls like we are could see signs of SP in almost every bit of the show...! Seriously. :lol::laugh3:

I'm new to the board, so I don't know if it's stupid to say something like that. But the show in Munich was the first concert I ever attended and it still makes me happy. Everytime I think about it, a big smile appears on my face. It was without a doubt one of the greatest experiences in my life. :)

I'm new to the board, so I don't know if it's stupid to say something like that. But the show in Munich was the first concert I ever attended and it still makes me happy. Everytime I think about it, a big smile appears on my face. It was without a doubt one of the greatest experiences in my life. :)

I'm relatively new too but one thing I've learnt is that -unless its bad for the boys- nothing's stupid! :D It was my first show ever and I'll totally agree with you!!! :)

Hiya! Of course there's nothing stupid about simply saying that you enjoyed the show a lot. :) If you read a bit more on the boards and especially in the live section, you'll find that many people on here share this opinion with you. :) At least I do understand you and I also have to smile and simply feel happy whenever I think about the concerts. :) By the way, what a nice idea to start your "concert-career" with seeing Coldplay. Couldn't get any better, I'm sure of that. :D

Really?! Ooops, I really can't seem to remember... :stunned::confused: Are you sure? I mean, that photo of the Howling Bells actually wasn't the first one of my shots... :confused: Well, maybe you're right... You know, I'm only getting older and more forgetful, too... ;):P
You really get! :stunned:

It wasn't your very first but one of the first. And you DID show it to me and we both went 'Ouh, good!'. Can't believe you forgot that!

Aww, how could I forget about that?! :shocked2: Haha, that was just such an epic moment, really! One of the best ones that evening indeed. :D

Only such mad girls like we are could see signs of SP in almost every bit of the show...! Seriously. :lol::laugh3:

You forget SO MUCH! :wtf:

We talked like more than two hours about Snow Patrol right through the whole performences of the support acts. :lol: Don't you remember that we talked about Gary's love life while fighting against those stupid girls. And we watched videos. And listened to The Reindeer Section. Maaaaaaaaan how could you forget about THAT? About not getting between Gary and Nathan because ... I probably stop herre right now. :D

You forget SO MUCH! :wtf:

We talked like more than two hours about Snow Patrol right through the whole performences of the support acts. :lol: Don't you remember that we talked about Gary's love life while fighting against those stupid girls. And we watched videos. And listened to The Reindeer Section. Maaaaaaaaan how could you forget about THAT? About not getting between Gary and Nathan because ... I probably stop herre right now. :D

I know, I'm sorry... But three concerts within only four days really IS a lot for my old brain. :P

And hey, of course I didn't forget about all our babbling about Snow Patrol in between. ;) I loved those videos... And your "wallpapers" for your mp3-player. :D You know what? Let's swap: You'll get my magical camera and I'll get your Gary-mp3-player. Deal? :D

But: Does "The Lightning Strike" ring a bell for you? :D I bet YOU can't remember that! Well, just let me say: I do. :P:lol:

I know, I'm sorry... But three concerts within only four days really IS a lot for my old brain. :P

And hey, of course I didn't forget about all our babbling about Snow Patrol in between. ;) I loved those videos... And your "wallpapers" for your mp3-player. :D You know what? Let's swap: You'll get my magical camera and I'll get your Gary-mp3-player. Deal? :D

But: Does "The Lightning Strike" ring a bell for you? :D I bet YOU can't remember that! Well, just let me say: I do. :P:lol:

First of all: THIS IS NO GARY-MP3-PLAYER!

I have a lot more Coldplay stuff on there! :P

And I can't really use your magical camera for I don't attend too many concerts. I like seeing your photos better. :nice:

Ehm ... The Lightning Strike is a song by Snow Patrol. :smug: I remember that. :P :lol:

Honestly, what should I remember? ...

First of all: THIS IS NO GARY-MP3-PLAYER!

I have a lot more Coldplay stuff on there! :P

And I can't really use your magical camera for I don't attend too many concerts. I like seeing your photos better. :nice:

Ehm ... The Lightning Strike is a song by Snow Patrol. :smug: I remember that. :P :lol:

Honestly, what should I remember? ...

Well, I still like your mp3-player. :D And the photos on it. :smug::P

Well, didn't one of the "videos" on the LCD-screen in the back during one song (I just can't seem to remember which one, shame on me!:confused:) remind us on the video that is shown live during The Lightning Strike...? Now as I forgot/mixed up so much, I'm not sure anymore, but at least I'm quite sure that at least I thought that... ;)

Well, I still like your mp3-player. :D And the photos on it. :smug::P

Well, didn't one of the "videos" on the LCD-screen in the back during one song (I just can't seem to remember which one, shame on me!:confused:) remind us on the video that is shown live during The Lightning Strike...? Now as I forgot/mixed up so much, I'm not sure anymore, but at least I'm quite sure that at least I thought that... ;)

It's the video shown during Glass Of Water! :cheesy: Yeah, I remember that. And remember the thing with the map Munich Germany_ reminding us of Snow Patrol as well?

Well, at least both bands come along with each other very well and they are my two favourites, so I don't mind. :lol:

(This slightly turns into a SP thread ... :uhoh:)

It's the video shown during Glass Of Water! :cheesy: Yeah, I remember that. And remember the thing with the map Munich Germany_ reminding us of Snow Patrol as well?

Well, at least both bands come along with each other very well and they are my two favourites, so I don't mind. :lol:

(This slightly turns into a SP thread ... :uhoh:)

Phew, then I remembered correctly. Now I'm relived because for a few seconds, I really wondered whether my brain was playing a trick on me and that I mixed up everything now... :lol:

And yep, you're right. :) I think the same. And I don't mind that some things seem to be similar in their shows as I like the ideas anyway. :cheesy:

We're so evil... :sneaky::laugh3:

Well, anyway. Will stop now. I can't think of anything SP-related anymore anyway. :rolleyes: Or do you? :wink3: :lol:

Thanks again. :blush::)

But nooo... I wouldn't dare to take a reflex camera to a concert here... :stunned: The security guys would either take it from you at the gates or if they saw you using one at the show you'd be in serious trouble... :uhoh: ;)

You're welcome !

Yes, a reflex is just impossible to bring, but not a bridge :nice:

I hope I'll do such pics on monday !!

It was! I was between Ilione and aniskywalker & her daughter. And I got THE Will souvenir - his drumstick. :dance: Thanks to Nicole again! :hug:

Awesome spot ! And wowww Nicole is such a sweetheart ! Where did you put your drumstick ?

Hi :)

I haven´t been to coldplaying.com for months now, but I´ve been to the concert on saturday and reading all the reviews now :) Thanks for the videos, I´ve only taken pictures, but I was too far away from the stage to get some good ones :/ I didn´t meet any coldplayers though I was wearing my coldplaying-t-shirt :/ but I got hunderts of butterflies :flutterby: great show :)

Well, anyway. Will stop now. I can't think of anything SP-related anymore anyway. :rolleyes: Or do you? :wink3: :lol:
Never stop. Never. (Maybe) I can do it if I put my back into it! :smug:

And you know I'm always able to turn anything into something Snow Patrol related. Therefore I'm just too addicted. (Thanks to you, I would have never turned into what I am now without you telling me how much you need to see them after Stuttgart again and founding this Gary gruop. I was a freaking Nathan-lover before, for God's sake!!. :lol:)

You two are so cute!! :kiss:

Are we? :blush:

Awesome spot ! And wowww Nicole is such a sweetheart ! Where did you put your drumstick ?

She's a sweetheart indeed! :nice: Well, I thought of some possibilities but up to now the drumstick's still with the butterflies in a safe bag. ;) At least until I get THE idea for keeping it.