๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

The Official Tennis Thread

rudy_o

Is it only me who doesn't like watching mens tennis much?

ย 

:confused: Then, what are you doing in this thread? :P I guess you prefer women's tennis, right? :D

ย 

definitely :cool:

go Feรฑa go :dance:

ย 

5-7, 6-2, 6-2, 3-4 :wacky: Go Gonzo :D

ย 

1st day and i have seen no matches:bigcry:

damn timezones

how has the day been? any surpriseยฟ?

Aussie wildcard Bernard Tomic defeated Potito Starace, and Agnieszka Radwanska was beaten by Kateryna Bondarenko :\

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsonga, Monfils, Simon, Gasquet and Clement have passed :sunny: Clement won't last I think but who knows with him, he can be surprising... Gasquet seemed to have a hard time to finish his oponent... As for Tsonga, I was a little worried about him, he had back pain a few days ago...Hope he'll hang on till the end of the tournament!!

I have to go with djokovic. Federer seems shaky, nadal hasn't always performed here. For me it's out of murray and djokovic but i favour the serb for this one. Murray must dispatch his opponents quick, otherwise he'll struggle especially in this heat. I hope he does well though.

ย 

Hopefully gonzo gets knocked out after what he did to blake at the olympics!

Tsonga, Monfils, Simon, Gasquet and Clement have passed :sunny: Clement won't last I think but who knows with him, he can be surprising... Gasquet seemed to have a hard time to finish his oponent... As for Tsonga, I was a little worried about him, he had back pain a few days ago...Hope he'll hang on till the end of the tournament!!

ย 

I don't think Tsonga can reach final, maybe Simon will do. :\

ย 

Yes I do.

ย 

Who's your favourite? Mine are Dementieva and Jankovic. :D

ย 

I have to go with djokovic. Federer seems shaky, nadal hasn't always performed here. For me it's out of murray and djokovic but i favour the serb for this one. Murray must dispatch his opponents quick, otherwise he'll struggle especially in this heat. I hope he does well though.

ย 

Hopefully gonzo gets knocked out after what he did to blake at the olympics!

ย 

Yeay another Djoko fan :D :dance: Nadal won easily against Christophe Rochus just now :\

ย 

Hey Gonzo is awesome, I do like him! :angry:

I don't think Tsonga can reach final, maybe Simon will do. :\

ย 

ย 

I don't think all of them reach finals... but Monfils and Simon could go up to semi-finals and Tsonga too, even if weakened, cause he has the 'mental' to overcome his pain...

ย 

For the winner, I hope Djoko will win or Roger ^^ But Nadal, over my dead body :angry:

I don't think all of them reach finals... but Monfils and Simon could go up to semi-finals and Tsonga too, even if weakened, cause he has the 'mental' to overcome his pain...

ย 

For the winner, I hope Djoko will win or Roger ^^ But Nadal, over my dead body :angry:

ย 

I personally think Monfils is the best French player at the moment :\

ย 

i was watchin it until the second set, cause he wasn't doing that bad, so i thought "bleh, he'll win" but after reading that, im starting to feel that he has to retire soon.

ย 

lol :lol:

ย 

i hate nadal and his muscle style.

let's face it, he's all about hitting the ball with power, he doesn't really do beautiful things with it :/

ย 

No wonder Nadal has not received any vote in this poll :dozey:

ย 

I don't like Nadal as well. :D