🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Tennis Thread

rudy_o

I join the chorus... well done do Djokovic! Was biting my nails when Nadal came back but Novak remained fairly settled in the 4th set. And yes, he so deserved it!

When I went to Wimbledon about 2 weeks ago I saw Djokovic's practice and Kvitova's first round match - feel like a lucky charm right now. :laugh3:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
You'll never tire of that joke.

Maybe not until the two of them retire, anyway...................... :rolleyes:

Alisa Kleybanova has been diagnosed with cancer, Stage 2 Hodgkins Lymphoma.Never a good thing to hear, hope she makes a successful recovery.

I agree. Very sad news indeed. Incidentally, I was also sorry to hear about Serena's serious health problems. What she had was potentially fatal, and it's a good job it was diagnosed so quickly.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Murray vs Djokovic.

Absolutely going for Djokovic.

Murray is great but just not ready. He is also terrible at speeches and comes across as a sore loser, which doesn't play a large part in the actual game of tennis but goes a long way on an international playing level and if improved could seriously up his mental game.

Murray had chances in the match but didn't take them. Can't see him winning a major unless he starts being more clinical and decisive moments in a match.

Great comeback though from Djokovic after looking like he's done after the third set.

Can't wait for the men's single final of Nadal vs Djokovic. Ah it is going to be so good and we are going to witness some amazing tennis. I am torn between the two as I'd like Djokovic to win but I secretly am rooting for a Nadal victory. Either way it'll be a fantastic game of what I hope is a long tennis match.